Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? (23313 Views)

Hold On To The Word You've Received. / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Big ass is not maturity, I was mad then
Amazing! I see ur profile pic lol... Plus ur signature
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lionessza(f): 6:24am On May 10, 2017
Dionnetech:

Tiri gbosa for ur Grandma

grin

grin grin grin special woman I tell you grin
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lionessza(f): 6:26am On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Big ass is not maturity, I was mad then

Hahahaha who gave you that advice?
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Dionnetech: 8:12am On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin grin special woman I tell you grin

Is she a Yoruba woman?
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lionessza(f): 8:22am On May 10, 2017
Dionnetech:

Is she a Yoruba woman?

You have started....how's that possible? Lolllll
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Dionnetech: 12:31pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

You have started....how's that possible? Lolllll

Southy,back to back wink
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by babyfaceafrica: 2:25pm On May 10, 2017
Never trust a woman

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Partnerbiz(f): 2:26pm On May 10, 2017
Never fuccck a married woman.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by winkmart: 2:26pm On May 10, 2017
Stop wasting spare cash on beer and girls... Save it or buy bitcoin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
Never give up

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by olab059(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
Leave women for now...chase money, when you get it, women will chase you.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by ephi123(f): 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
Why are all the comments so far are all about fearing / trusting women?! hahaha cheesy

My contribution: Don't start what you can't finish, or to put it in another way, what you don't want to accept in the evening, don't accept in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Fear Woman

Copy nobody and respect your family.

Respect women but be wary for if you wish yo be successful make sure women like you if not ....hmm
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by gergemam: 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
Should be careful with woman and watch the friends i move with

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by tragergeorge(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
(1) no Bleep person wife
(2)no steal
(3)no lie for person head,,,,,
Na d advice Wen my grandfather give my papa, and e say na d only advice e get for life for me apart from marriage advice that's when I'm ready

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by RealHaute: 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Trust Nobody, Including Yourself.

...And never shout back at an angry mom. grin Learnt this advice from experience..

Hehehe! She don chop hot slaps. Chuchuchuchuchuchu!!!! Roflmao!!!

Safiaa . Why are you dissapearing on me?
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Trust Nobody, Including Yourself.

...And never shout back at an angry mom. grin Learnt this advice from experience..

You chop slaps abi?
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
I was told to kindly be wary of sycophants. And true to that, experience has shown me that sycophants are the number one pitfall and retrogression force against any progressive person. . . Enemies within ish.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Mynd44: 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
Know yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by AtbuAbdul(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
THERE'S​ ONLY ONE GOD, WORSHIP HIM!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Safiaa(f): 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
Stop trying too hard to impress men. As you'll only need to attract one, and he'll end up marrying you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
Softorgasm:
hmmmm...
funny enough, it is the married women that now do the chasing.

Na lie..... We haveany men looking for rich married women then we also have married men wanting married Women
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Adebayo4all: 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
Always use condom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by edunolakunle: 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
If woman do any extra ordinary thing
...It was a mistake......

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by olab059(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:
"Life is like a penis the harder it gets , the longer it seems, so don't shy away from it , ride it like pro" .

Thanks grandma grin grin.

I won't mind you riding mine like a pro.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by HARDDON: 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
A man whose diction is normally fluid n fluent does not stammer for funz!

With all d degrees in d world n no money in ur pocket, your r equally worthless.

The wisdom n voice of d poor takes back sit in gatherings

The world is elastic, it would always accomodate u not matter what u wano become: Small or eternally massive.

Readers are Leaders. He who sees ahead is a leader

Money does not make d man, his balls n brains do

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by churchkilo(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
repent or you will likewise perish

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Chiccly(f): 2:33pm On May 10, 2017
A good woman builds her home.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by valandy99(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2017
Fear women

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by trublvr(f): 2:34pm On May 10, 2017
Don't take anything personal.

Don't EVER let them know how much it hurts.

Stop giving so many bleeps.

You either love deeply, or not at all. Its either "Hell, yes!" or Bleep it, go get a snack
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by sirvvy: 2:35pm On May 10, 2017
Never make a decision when you are angry.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by nabiz(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2017
my dad told me that there is no success without sacrifices. It is either you pay for the sacrifice or somebody sacrifices for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures / 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.