Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? (23312 Views)

Hold On To The Word You've Received. / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 11, 2017
Dimples182:
Received it today...

“The first person you think of in the morning, or last person you think of at night, is either the cause of your happiness or your pain”
absolutely true

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Funkychic(f): 10:58am On May 11, 2017
Try to be the boss of your own cos "white collar" job doesn't pay these days.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Tuksgrad(f): 1:23pm On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol . Lolll no but was shocked that it's illegal to drink after 10 : pm there lol

Hahahaha it's a good law , you guys should use there tongue
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lionessza(f): 1:41pm On May 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha it's a good law , you guys should use there tongue

When there are two Wednesdays in a week grin
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Tuksgrad(f): 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

When there are two Wednesdays in a week grin

Lol
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by merxi55(f): 11:33pm On May 11, 2017
talk2alabama:
continue joking around...
okay...only taunting you joor... You should have played along.. .abi you no play when you small?
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by talk2alabama: 6:05am On May 12, 2017
merxi55:
okay...only taunting you joor... You should have played along.. .abi you no play when you small?
lol no time to play along.... Na just say u be fine girl.... And me like u
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by JhyMedex: 10:20am On May 12, 2017
iliyasum14:
Force yourself to get what u like or u will be forced to like what u get
Truer words have nt bn spoken...
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by merxi55(f): 11:28am On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
lol no time to play along.... Na just say u be fine girl.... And me like u
okay no wahala...thank you wink
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lalas247. Oya show smiley
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lalas247(f): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamZod:
Lalas247. Oya show smiley
Waddup
Hope this is for my special Xmas gift ... grin
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Waddup
Hope this is for my special Xmas gift ... grin
grin Wait na. U no say u na my person.
Oya talk wetin u want

Em, I been wan ask where u base.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lalas247(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamZod:

grin Wait na. U no say u na my person.
Oya talk wetin u want

Em, I been wan ask where u base.

London , UK
East London ...

Me I get list o ... you sure you can provide the goods grin
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lalas247:

London , UK
East London ...

Me I get list o ... you sure you can provide the goods grin
Even if I no fit provide am, for ur sake I go go thief am grin. bad as e bad, na catch dem go catch me. Dem nor fit catch me sef.

@Ur base. I have always suspected it from ur chats here. No wonder ur liberal minded. U nor carry dat normal home grown naija girl spirit.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Lalas247(f): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamZod:

Even if I no fit provide am, for ur sake I go go thief am grin. bad as e bad, na catch dem go catch me. Dem nor fit catch me sef.

@Ur base. I have always suspected it from ur chats here. No wonder ur liberal minded. U nor carry dat normal home grown naija girl spirit.

Yes I guess so lol
But very familiar with our people sha .... sorry o ... about to eat it’s 8pm here
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes I guess so lol
But very familiar with our people sha .... sorry o ... about to eat it’s 8pm here
Alright. Go chop, we go continue our gist
wen u done.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes I guess so lol
Uv done eating?
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Timagex(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
CuddleMe:
Big ass is not maturity, I was mad then
. grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures / 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.