Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" (96325 Views)

Roland Owualah Involved In Auto Accident In FCT (Photos) / Wizkid Actually Slept With Victoria Kimani Severally? / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Alphafeezay(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
whether she was cheating with you is not a problem and its not a thing to be worried about, because every man that wants to get married to a female celebrity must know that she will cheat on him once in a while..
its the norm all over the earth for no female celebrity is a saint..
But what the world won't tolerate is domestic violence..

For real?
Who are the 57 cheats liking the post above. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Bolaadu(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2017
sanbells:
Abuja based fashion model and stylist accuses Mercy Aigba of cheating with him. Vows to release pictures if she doesn't behave.

Source : instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3_Z2Xhg38/?hl=en
An so pussy is meant to Bleep.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2017
Heavance:

Hahahahahahahaha.....
I can't laugh abeg, you brutal o, chaiiiiiiii........
But it's true. Unless bankyw videos the wedding night sexx ... Nothing noveau.... Even at that it can't be as intense as the ones we have seen..... Simply because bankyw is the one in love.. not the lady.
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by jonahsunday97(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2017
you're a disgrace to manhood...as you get mind talk this nonsense...na so another guy go use your sister act pod film and send the video to the own world...thunder fire your entire generation fool....goat

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Berrymoss(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Palapa ilu apala....

That guy must be high on some cheap weed. One correct sentence, he no fit write and he dey claim to don straff Mercy.

Anyways, na some women dey bring shame on the rest. Dey jump around like monkey wey him banana miss...
Mercy has got a thing for people with efulefu grammar

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by toshmann(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2017
Make wetin come happen? Idiot-. We should give u an award for sleeping with a woman?

And u were filming your sex in real time. You must be a fool
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by HzRF(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
whether she was cheating with you is not a problem and its not a thing to be worried about, because every man that wants to get married to a female celebrity must know that she will cheat on him once in a while..

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by MrFuckallday: 9:33pm On May 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked karma is indeed a b:tch, it comes nocking wen u least expected it and den f:cks u real hard shocked
then you cum. grin
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by adecares(f): 9:46pm On May 09, 2017
#AttentionSeeker, we don hear u
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by MisterGrace: 10:17pm On May 09, 2017
Lollipop247:
Is that the issue?
So if she hooked up with you, does it change anything? What if she had died from the beating, would you have still come out to say such crap?? angry
Btw, Why does mercy hook up wit guys dat throw bomb with their English? undecided

What kind of mentality do you have?

We talking cheating here and you are asking if it changed anything? Wow!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by fm4real2k6(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
ndukog35:
Gbese re o shocked
Oga, this your post is it real?..
I want to buy data please message me on whats app on my number
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Lollipop247(f): 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
MisterGrace:

What kind of mentality do you have?

We talking cheating here and you are asking if it changed anything? Wow!

The kind of mentality that would choose life over death & been human over an animal.
If the husband wasn't comfortable with her 'cheating' why didn't he seperate, or worse divorce her? Why carry out jungle justice on her as if she's s petty thief?
He also wasn't faithful, was he?, we didn't hear about mercy battering him for his unfaithfulness ooo.
pls a living dog is better than a dead lion!!
#saynotodomesticviolence
#actlikeahumanbeingnotananimal

2 Likes

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by ayamdayvid(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
My goodness. Baba go learn English before you kill us with your ibon
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by floraine: 11:37pm On May 09, 2017
I'm I the only one noticing?

You type good English, then along the way it seem like you cant type good English. Then you spell incorrectly to make it seem your razz

But you ensure we get the negative message about the actress

Not on anyone's side but something is foul
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by abels(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2017
Gben gben gben
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Tolubory(m): 1:00am On May 10, 2017
sanbells:
Abuja based fashion model and stylist accuses Mercy Aigba of cheating with him. Vows to release pictures if she doesn't behave.

Source : instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT3_Z2Xhg38/?hl=en
Ok
I can see that......
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by djsalvation122(m): 1:26am On May 10, 2017
DMW star Mayorkun delivers a massive pop anthem titled “ Sade ”, as his first outing in 2017; after his contribution to “Prayer” alongside Davido. Mayorkun was the ultimate Nigerian break-out artiste in 2016, winning the coveted “Rookie of the Year” award of the 2016 edition of the prestigious Headies award and was listed on MTV Africa’s 2017 List of New Artistes to Watch. The Masterkraft produced “Sade” joined his impressive discography with houses the smash “Eleko” and the Mr. Eazi aided ‘Love You Tire”. The visual for the rich afro-pop/highlife fusion was shot by the award-winning Clarence Peters at the spectacular Kajuru Castle, Kaduna.

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/05/music-video-mayorkun-sade.html?m=0
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Peterosky(m): 6:44am On May 10, 2017
Hehe. some guys can be so dump.My fellow Nlanders, i will like us to do a simple reasoning, can someone please tell me what on earth would have made this idiot come out to make such allegations on a woman who freely gave him her honeypot if only it is not a fabricated story aimed @ justifying the husband's irresponsibility?. I don't know why i keep having the feelings that this was just planned by her husband.The guy must be a goat.

1 Like

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by comos: 7:39am On May 10, 2017
Softorgasm:

are you sure you are a man .

maybe you are not married
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 8:48am On May 10, 2017
Mercy better go check herself for AIDS! THIS NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A CARRIER !!!
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by BlindAngel: 8:50am On May 10, 2017
SmartChoices:
It's not my fault that you can't comprehend what I typed. #wakapass
. . I tire for the guy ooo, me self i surprise ooo. Tired broda
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by mcjude800: 9:14am On May 10, 2017
we did it yesterday and we are doing it again today , call now to subscribe

Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by Nobody: 9:15am On May 10, 2017
Lollipop247:

My mother & sisters are the one who are oloshos and
Bloody maggots!!
I know, y'all need deliverance
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by skyo78(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2017
Softorgasm:

Can't beleive this rubbish post has 71 likes already.
Every celebrity female must cheat on their husbands.?.
Smh
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by crowntoro(f): 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
ndukog35:
Gbese re o shocked
who can vouch for him?
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by crowntoro(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
ndukog35:
Gbese re o shocked
Has anyone brought from him? Who cab vouch for him pls? I am skeptical
Re: Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" by soulfood(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.