Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (57450 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 09, 2017
osuofia2:

you wan move soon... ? rip in advance

Thanks bro
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Mujtahida: 10:17pm On May 09, 2017
May the soul of the young man rest in peace. May God grant his family strength and fortitude to bear this loss
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 09, 2017
D1official:

OK sir, just one question for u.
Are u aware dat groups like Illuminati, masons nd oda secret groups exist?.
Do u knw d caliber of people who re affiliated to these groups?.
Do u knw how many billions dat re pushed nd pumped into those kingdoms?.
Hv dey ever for one's publicly announced one of their agendas to ur hearing.
All am doing is to let u knw that atheism is one of d agendas of Satanism.
If u doubt me google satanism,nd u will b surprised to see atheist satanist as a part of Satanism.
Beta turn off the sheeple to c hw dip dis world is. God bless nd hv a nice sleep.

conspiracy theory with no prove I guess grin
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by OlaoChi: 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
branham890:

he don't and he won't
so forget it

But he did...we all see the disappointment

Don't deny the obvious
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Mujtahida: 10:22pm On May 09, 2017
D1official:

OK sir, just one question for u.
Are u aware dat groups like Illuminati, masons nd oda secret groups exist?.
Do u knw d caliber of people who re affiliated to these groups?.
Do u knw how many billions dat re pushed nd pumped into those kingdoms?.
Hv dey ever for one's publicly announced one of their agendas to ur hearing.
All am doing is to let u knw that atheism is one of d agendas of Satanism.
If u doubt me google satanism,nd u will b surprised to see atheist satanist as a part of Satanism.
Beta turn off the sheeple to c hw dip dis world is. God bless nd hv a nice sleep.

And do you know how many of your so called men of God are members of the illuminati or Freemasons? Are you ready to take the red pill?
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2017
Even if someone prays for safety every seconds of one's life, it doesn't stop someone from dying as at when due. By writing God knows death was the best for him at that moment, I stand on that point....Look at it from this perspective, what if he did not die from the accident but suffer high degree of injuries (like spinal cord injury, lost of sight and the rest). With that he will need a lot of surgeries and a lot of money will be involved, this can last his family members for close to 2 years to come by (especially if he's not from a well to do family), what if after all this stress, he couldn't survive and eventually dies, wouldn't it have been preferred if the former was the case. My personal belief though: May his soul rest in peace.

Sexina851:

I hope when u pray for safety ur prayer isn't answered this way.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Richydos(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2017
martyns303:

I told you to stop typing like a 5yr old. It is f00ls like yourself that make a mockery of the "khaki"

Now sit down let me school you. The word "may" is used to express a possibility. So to rephrase what you said "it is possible the scheme is not living to expectation".

If your less than average intelligence can not comprehend such a simple phrase, I pity whatever institution you "graduated from".

And for Pete's sake stop typing like a 5yr old.
Funny enough u keep repeating some junky ass 5yrs old bla bla bla....
Well according to your lame ass understanding of the word "may"... Maybe u lost ur sense of reasoning when u were 5yrs old n thus u have been repeating every moves since then.... Well sorry I can't be a remedy to a psycopath
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
martyns303:
At what point do we review this NYSC thing? Hundreds of people have died travelling to or from where they are serving. We can not put a price tag on a single life. NYSC is not worth it, if you doubt me, go ask this boy's mother if she would rather have her son back or have NYSC scrapped.

It was useful and now it has outlived it's purpose, time to move.

Before the inception of NYSC, doesn't people die? What you should be saying is the govt show reconstruct the roads and also pray for God's mercy and protection. People do business all over the country and get killed by motor accident, why don't you come out and say business Should be scrapped, the same road I passed Saturday, LAGOS Ibadan express way where not less than 26 passengers died and burnt to ashes, what do you say about that? When it comes to NYSC, our mouth will be sharpened To Mosh out flippancy and that's bad. Lets learn to speak the truth and avoid unnecessary talks. That's my view. probably other person may have died, what do you say about that?
May the Corp Member Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by martyns303(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2017
Richydos:

Funny enough u keep repeating some junky ass 5yrs old bla bla bla....
Well according to your lame ass understanding of the word "may"... Maybe u lost ur sense of reasoning when u were 5yrs old n thus u have been repeating every moves since then.... Well sorry I can't be a remedy to a psycopath

I can see you took my advice, you no longer use irritating abbreviations. Now that you have been schooled on the usage of the word "may", You seem to have digress to other thing.

A quick check on your profile shows your a low self esteem, attention seeking nobody, who goes about abusing everybody on NL like a menstruating chimpanzee. I feel sick to have ever replied you, you have enjoyed my attention, now go seek relevance elsewhere.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
OlaoChi:

But he did...we all see the disappointment
Don't deny the obvious
alright no wahala God is the all in all
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
D1official:

Y nt continue in atheism sir, I hv no time to argue if I do it actually will b d one to pray for you.
If my fada(Jesus )had wanted u guys compelled to xtianity he would hv made a provision for dat as it is in d oda religion,inwhich case u knw dat u guys would nt hv seen d light of d day.
Bt I mean, y would u compel some1 to believe D truth,when D truth is true?.
Just keep on studying hard nd winning arguments so Dat u can actually defeat him,when u meet him.
One thing I wnt u to knw is dat Atheism is built on Pride nd pride is built on self nd self on ego nd ego on d thought of being something whereas u re nothing.
If u Dnt knw nw u will knw on ur sick bed. PEACE.
is your father Jesus the only deity worshipped in this planet? Have u travelled the world to discover the millions of other deities worshipped across the world? You need an education.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Chrismario:
Rip join you soon
Stay cool Nuhu
how soon bro?
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:49pm On May 09, 2017
Chrismario:
Rip join you soon

Stay cool Nuhu

Why soon gentleman?

Don't try anything funny o!

Life is good, Life is God's gift; as long as u dey sabi chop eba, give thanks to God!
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by D1official: 10:52pm On May 09, 2017
gypsey:
Keep looking nd waiting for one, as ur foolishness is used to serve their agenda. grin
gypsey:
Keep looking nd waiting for one, as ur foolishness is used to serve their agenda.
Hv u asked urself y nd what re they fighting for?.
Xtianity has kept us underdeveloped really? whereas D developed European countries nd d world was built on xtianity.
Xtianity has made us uneducated really?. But univeraities like Oxford nd over 80% of Nigerian private universities were founded by churches.
Sometimes u really need to sit down and ask urself what am I even fighting for?,or am I just being a fool.
Atheism is built on pride of self, nd d devil lost heaven based on dat same ideology.
Better submit urself to Christ now, there is still time nd we re still in d hour of Grace.
Love is all we need to move on, nd Christ is love datz what xtianity is.
Y nt accept D truth nd stop trying to b God inwhich u nt.
Satan D devil tried Dat nd failed, u can't b better off
,btCan only foolishly end up in d same place where he is. May God c u through.
PEACE.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by GenOrumov: 10:57pm On May 09, 2017
martyns303:
At what point do we review this NYSC thing? Hundreds of people have died travelling to or from where they are serving. We can not put a price tag on a single life. NYSC is not worth it, if you doubt me, go ask this boy's mother if she would rather have her son back or have NYSC scrapped.

It was useful and now it has outlived it's purpose, time to move.
In as much as I totally agree with you on the need to review/modify the NYSC program or probably cancel it (im not in support of that) is it only corp members that have died while travelling on Nigerian roads or died from other things?

Or if a student lives in Abia but schools in Bayelsa and dies while travelling to school, should we call for schooling only in the state a student resides?
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 09, 2017
D1official:

Keep looking nd waiting for one, as ur foolishness is used to serve their agenda. grin
Keep looking nd waiting for one, as ur foolishness is used to serve their agenda.
Hv u asked urself y nd what re they fighting for?.
Xtianity has kept us underdeveloped really? whereas D developed European countries nd d world was built on xtianity.
Xtianity has made us uneducated really?. But univeraities like Oxford nd over 80% of Nigerian private universities were founded by churches.
Sometimes u really need to sit down and ask urself what am I even fighting for?,or am I just being a fool.
Atheism is built on pride of self, nd d devil lost heaven based on dat same ideology.
Better submit urself to Christ now, there is still time nd we re still in d hour of Grace.
Love is all we need to move on, nd Christ is love datz what xtianity is.
Y nt accept D truth nd stop trying to b God inwhich u nt.
Satan D devil tried Dat nd failed, u can't b better off
,btCan only foolishly end up in d same place where he is. May God c u through.
PEACE.
okay, whatever! embarassed until you have met the devil and ascertain what colour or what kinda creature he/she/it is you are conspiracy theorist ciao! grin
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by D1official: 11:07pm On May 09, 2017
Mujtahida:

And do you know how many of your so called men of God are members of the illuminati or Freemasons? Are you ready to take the red pill?
I just told u d truth abt atheism.
Probably u one of d satanists deceiving people with such.
Tnk God my message was passed across, atleast frm nw u can't say u Dnt know who ur leaders re.
So kwontinu sir.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2017
Corp members have been dying rampantly in the last few years
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by martyns303(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2017
GenOrumov:

In as much as I totally agree with you on the need to review/modify the NYSC program or probably cancel it (im not in support of that) is it only corp members that have died while travelling on Nigerian roads or died from other things?

Or if a student lives in Abia but schools in Bayelsa and dies while travelling to school, should we call for schooling only in the state a student resides?

Thank you for your matured approach.

Road accidents are not the only ways Corp members have died. But then you hear about the occupants of an entire bus dying every year on their way to their PPA. This people are not going about their business out of their freewill but by a compulsory scheme. Imagine if a particle organization have a program in which hundreds of people die yearly, won't you like for that program to be reviewed?

1. Victims Road accidents
2. Victims of Neglect in camp
3. Victims Electoral violence

The list could go on, NYSC served it's purpose, time to review it.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by D1official: 11:19pm On May 09, 2017
Mujtahida:

*Sick bed* Why sick bed? (mind you death doesn't scare me one bit) But why do you guys have such morbid, twisted minds which you do not hesitate to project unconsciously on to other people? In spite of all your(I mean Christians) talk and preachings about grace and love, your minds are dark with vindictive, vengeful, unloving thoughts. I hope you know that people are always like the god they worship. So because I do not believe in your God I will know(what? His wrath? ) on my sick bed.

For your information I am not an atheist. I believe in God, I believe God exists in the Universe but I do not know him, I cannot say I KNOW that He exist. All I had and what I see that most people(including many Christians like you) have is hearsay evidence based on interpretation of Jewish history or stories in a book by Pastors, G. O's, bishops, Bible teachers etc.

But Because of how important to my life the christian God says he is, because of how deep and intimate the christian God claims he wants to relate with me, my brother, believe is not enough for me. I need to KNOW! I once believed in him. But not anymore. Believe that doesn't lead to knowledge is a fraud.

And now let me show you grace: I wish you love, happiness and joy for even though we do not share the same God - beliefs, I recognise that you are human just as I am.

Namaste.
For clarity sir, d sick bed never meant I was wishing u sickness it simply means dat at d verge or point of death.inwhich every human being must surely get to someday.
Saying u were ones a believer nd never understood God, nd it made u leave is a lie sir.
U could probably had claimed or acted so bt ur heart was just deir not based on love for God bt on love for self.
Mind u,is deir any place in d scriptures Dat stops u from making research on d physical world or being a scientist or asking questions on d things u Dnt knw?.
Mind u in dis kingdom we hv theology which studies D reality of d gospel.
Wish u success in ur research though, as I expect u back to d kingdom soonest.
D1OFFICIAL. Remain blessed sir.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Respect55(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2017
osewadare:
The rate at which Corp members are dieing in road accidents scares me a lot.. personally I advice Corp Members not to leave their states unless it's important..RIP Mr Rimam Nuhu Kwabche
--- from a fellow Corp member (Ogun state)
"Dieing"indeed. Anyway, RIPto to d dead.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Respect55(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2017
Chrismario:
Rip join you soon

Stay cool Nuhu
God forbid!
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by gandyluv(f): 11:55pm On May 09, 2017
I don't know what u wia thinking when u posted this,u ll forever b remembered..rest in peace papa

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 12:16am On May 10, 2017
Laple0541:
Even if someone prays for safety every seconds of one's life, it doesn't stop someone from dying as at when due. By writing God knows death was the best for him at that moment, I stand on that point....Look at it from this perspective, what if he did not die from the accident but suffer high degree of injuries (like spinal cord injury, lost of sight and the rest). With that he will need a lot of surgeries and a lot of money will be involved, this can last his family members for close to 2 years to come by (especially if he's not from a well to do family), what if after all this stress, he couldn't survive and eventually dies, wouldn't it have been preferred if the former was the case. My personal belief though: May his soul rest in peace.

Hmmm, either ways Sha, his death was saddening. He was young nd still had a lot to do, especially for his family.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by GenOrumov: 12:18am On May 10, 2017
martyns303:

Thank you for your matured approach.

Road accidents are not the only ways Corp members have died. But then you hear about the occupants of an entire bus dying every year on their way to their PPA. This people are not going about their business out of their freewill but by a compulsory scheme. Imagine if a particle organization have a program in which hundreds of people die yearly, won't you like for that program to be reviewed?

1. Victims Road accidents
2. Victims of Neglect in camp
3. Victims Electoral violence

The list could go on, NYSC served it's purpose, time to review it.
I totally agree with you on the need for it to be reviewed and modified based on the current happenings in the country.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On May 10, 2017
I once read a story about a teen who went to a party to preach to his friends about God.. He was struck by a meteor (yes the ones that fall from the skies) ... It's difficult to understand how God works.... And what's more difficult is how the human mind works... I may seem godly and all but am really that!?... I may preach so much psalms to you but is my faith stronger than the unbeliever walking around the streets.... I might put up a cross in my house but what am I doing outside.... For there's one thing I know.. God wouldn't take such life if he is indeed all believing in God.. And if he did... He is indeed in a better place now

Rest in peace to the dead though
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 3:01am On May 10, 2017
martyns303:

I can see you took my advice, you no longer use irritating abbreviations. Now that you have been schooled on the usage of the word "may", You seem to have digress to other thing.

A quick check on your profile shows your a low self esteem, attention seeking nobody, who goes about abusing everybody on NL like a menstruating chimpanzee. I feel seek to have ever replied you, you have enjoyed my attention, now go seek relevance elsewhere.
The correct word is "sick" and not seek. Be a little sensible anytime u r trying to be senseless
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:38am On May 10, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
No, God has never disappointed us
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by spartan50(m): 5:55am On May 10, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
You better shut up!
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:03am On May 10, 2017
martyns303:

Did you read your comment again after posting it? "NYSC is just another period to die", you made death sound so casual. Would you have rather died in his place?

If given the chance, wouldn't that boy rather stay alive than go for NYSC?
Yes death during NYSC is a casual death. Even if he wasn't a corper, he was still gonna die young anyway. Or won't the deceased travel around Nigeria? Infact people get accident from just driving from one junction to the other.

There is a specific time assigned to Everyman.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Richydos(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2017
martyns303:

A quick check on your profile shows your a low self esteem, attention seeking nobody, who goes about abusing everybody on NL like a menstruating chimpanzee. I feel seek to have ever replied you, you have enjoyed my attention, now go seek relevance elsewhere.
Alas my gullible friend stopped repeating his trashy 5yrs old statement Cox u took time to really understand that you are so naive when it comes to applying reasoning in your statement "May be u tell me what any sane human can learn from your dumbness" oh did u just say menstruating chimpanzee " I bet u are just trying to sound funny but if anything like that is true, then i may want to assume it evolves from your lineage Cox u only speak of what u know..." did u just say u are seek of ever replying me Oooooppppzzz guess your screen pad is bad N u have been struggling with some candle light just 2 write back that u can't even notice your own typo jargons *did i in any way made u miserable...lolzzz i am sorry ooo
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Heineken(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2017
Laple0541:

His prayer was surely answered. Yes, god disappoints but God never do. God knows death was the best for him at that particular circumstance.
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.