Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

7 Sex Positions Women Want To Scour From The Face Of The Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sex Positions Women Want To Scour From The Face Of The Earth (571 Views)

7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / Six Sex Positions Women Hate / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Sex Positions Women Want To Scour From The Face Of The Earth by revolutionnews: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
Sex should be fun, hot, and charming
for all gatherings included. However there are
times
when we as a whole need to creep into an
opening and bite the dust
because of a sex position that may appear to
be exceptionally
speaking to the individual we’re laying down
with, however
we are without a doubt not into.
There have been innumerable circumstances
when I’ve been
in bed with somebody and pondered
internally, Dear
god. At the point when will this be over?
There is nothing I
abhor more than this position. My climax is
light
a long time far from this sexual experience.
R.I.P.,

READ MORE : http://revolutionnews.com.ng/7-sex-positions-women-want-to-scour-from-the-face-of-the-earth-sex-tips/

(1) (Reply)

9 Amazing Things Love Alone Can Give You (number 3 & 6 Will Shock You) / Guess My Wifr Nature,can She Cheat On Me Im Future..pls Advice Me / Nigerian Man Collapse And Die In Rwanda Air From Dubai (see If You Know Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.