Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos (119662 Views)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried Take Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed Him / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Takes Villagers To The House Of Man Who Killed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by dainformant(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2017
This is quite scary... A video footage which is trending online reportedly shows a corpse refused to be buried as the coffin allegedly took the villagers to a house where the "person behind the death of the deceased" resides...

The footage which was posted on Facebook yesterday has garnered nearly 50,000 views with many online users left shocked over the incident...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/corpse-refused-to-be-buried-takes.html

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ9uCeXnp5s

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by dainformant(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by dainformant(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2017
dat one dey

14 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by TippyTop(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell.

307 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Davash222(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2017
Africa, my Home!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 09, 2017
This government sef

15 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by 4everisaac(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2017
Wait o
should I believe this?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by doctokwus: 6:13pm On May 09, 2017
Na so in Africa!
Some of the pall bearers and other aggrieved members of d village had already pronounced d killers and stage managed d so called corpse refusing to be buried and leading them to d house of d killers.
I am 100% sure that's what happened and not this phoney tale of d corpse itself actually refusing it's burial and d rest yarns.

235 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by SalamRushdie: 6:20pm On May 09, 2017
Looks staged

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by subtlemee(f): 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
The other time it was a corpse grasping the brother's hand...recession na very bad thing

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by BlackDBagba: 6:36pm On May 09, 2017
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by deekseen(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2017
I was actually expecting to see the corpse move or fly on its own, and to hear it mention the name of the killer.

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On May 09, 2017
sad
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 09, 2017
deekseen:
I was actually expecting to see the corpse move or fly on its own, and to hear it mention the name of the killer.
perhaps when the casket was lowered into the grave it magically sprang up and transported itself to the home of the killer...someone supposedly educated posted this thrash on facebook

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by obinna58(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2017
Since someone believed their is a daddy up in the sky looking after him/her, why wouldnt they also believe this one undecided

Africa still far beyond

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2017
I witnessed this kind stuff as a child. It's real. In my village....

The alleged killer was thoroughly beaten to near death. A woman.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by johnydon22(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
Africans can be terribly stupid: Corpse refused to be buried and take villagers to the house of it's killers, baam when you check you see people carrying the corpse. why isnt the corpse taking them there on it's own without humans having to carry it.. ndi nzuzu everywhere

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
All this stories yet we have killers roaming about....
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Sdraz(f): 8:21pm On May 09, 2017
Na wah for my naija pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2017
I don't no how atheist will explain this
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by austine4real(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2017
aaaah
emo re e oo
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by ElPadrino33: 8:22pm On May 09, 2017
After showing them its killer, did it go back to the coffin ?

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by brenister10: 8:23pm On May 09, 2017
Hmm I thought the corpse moved to the killer's house but the case get as e be sha
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2017
It would have been move convincing and entertaining if they had placed the coffin on the ground and it had "walked" or "ran" to the house on its own.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2017
The poster above me just said my mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by coolestchris(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2017
the devil lives in Nigeria, that's what am sure of

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by figure007(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2017
subtlemee:
The other time it was a corpse grasping the brother's hand...recession na very bad thing
I tell you ...na recession cause all these ...lol... You pple wont kill me with laff

3 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by publicenemy(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
grin
Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by kramer: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
dainformant:
This is quite scary... A video footage which is trending online reportedly shows a corpse refused to be buried as the coffin allegedly took the villagers to a house where the "person behind the death of the deceased" resides...

The footage which was posted on Facebook yesterday has garnered nearly 50,000 views with many online users left shocked over the incident...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/corpse-refused-to-be-buried-takes.html

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ9uCeXnp5s

Realllllllly?

18 Likes

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Smmmhs
Continues to hit blunt

Re: "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos by Pavore9: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Nollywood

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Ancient Black Buddha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.