Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor (1900 Views)

See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter / Get Instant Cash At Laboratory / Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor by Mekusxyz: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2010
Expose (sic) : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor

Expose!!!! : That tells it all. Bloody illiterate. I am actually belittling myself corresponding with you, as I thought I was dealing with someone who could read and write. What have I done to myself? cry cry

Ok, I just realized, this is rightfully in the joke section. grin grin grin
Re: Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor by Lolajoy(f): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor by flashgeek: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2010
Mekusxyz:

Expose!!!! : That tells it all. Bloody illiterate. I am actually belittling myself corresponding with you, as I thought I was dealing with someone who could read and write. What have I done to myself? cry cry

Ok, I just realized, this is rightfully in the joke section. grin grin grin

Chai GOD don catch you ,i thought you said you had a PHD ? I thought you said you lived in EUROPE and you have never heard of the french word Exposé   grin.Mumu i am not trying to write the word "exposed".I wrote EXPOSE on purpose (meaning Exposé ,you cretin) so much for your PHD and lies about you living in Europe.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, imaginary PHD holder . grin cheesy cool

Even those who do not claim to hold PHDs know what i meant.Ode ole buruku

Mumu person ,keep deceiving yourself ,your bubble has already bust.Lame dxck.

Re: Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor by studio43(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2010
Chaii, Mekusxyz is insane on this one hehehehehe, See wicked slams Lol i don die
Re: Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor by Kunbee: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2010
Olu,

I seriously hope you're not trying to pass those visas and passport as yours. undecided

Seriously, you two need to grow up and stop all this petty rubbish "I am in America/UK and you're not arguements.

Mehn, embarrassing. And Meku that has a PhD is also mixed up in this?

I laugh in Ekiti!!!!
Re: Expose : Mekusxyz Is A Laboratory Janitor by flashgeek: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
FL Gators:

Olu,

I seriously hope you're not trying to pass those visas and passport as yours. undecided

Seriously, you two need to grow up and stop all this petty rubbish "I am in America/UK and you're not arguements.

Mehn, embarrassing. And Meku that has a PhD is also mixed up in this?

I laugh in Ekiti!!!!

Definately not grin just letting him know anyone can pose with an internet visa

I am done with that fool but he keeps throwing smalls jabs and i just let loose on him

Anyways he has cleverly avoided me for the past 48hrs so i will let him run.

Are you an Ekiti? I see you are in FL ,nice state.I love your canals ,brillant planning.

(1) (2)

This Is How I Single-handedly Revamp Jokes Section! / I Don't Understand This! / Who Remember This Old Exercise Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.