Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed (58908 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Makurdi Flood: A Storey Building Collapsed Along Uni Agric Road (photos) / VIDEO: #bbnaija2017 Efe Collapsed As He Couldn’t Handle Uriel’s Ass (day 20) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by ichommy(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2017
Touching
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Saint83(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2017
The monkey has turn to PDP ,wailers club. shocked
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by kechywillz(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
God created all things for a reason,these animal sometimes show traits of human feelings in them
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by dokJ: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
The collapsed monkey looks like Buhari undecided
Alryt.....noted!
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Homers123(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
Can a woman's(mother) care,cease towards the child she bear?
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by deefem81: 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
Recession things
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Okanokan(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2017
lovelygurl:
Speechless

Thats God for you, God is love and that part "love" is embedded in all creation whether animate or inanimate. We worship HIM because he gave us HIS best; LOVE.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 09, 2017
cry
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Jman06(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
Like i've always said, real love only exist between parents{especially mothers} and their and their children, and also between siblings born of the same mother. I know i love my mum and siblings very much. I love my bae too and with the real kind of love.

@topic,Monkeys and chimps behave like humans tho, making me want to believe Darwin's theory of evolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by classicoladammy: 10:57pm On May 09, 2017
pele sorry
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 09, 2017
Who's cutting onions here? cry

This is so touching.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by RealHaute: 11:01pm On May 09, 2017
Ishilove:
Chai, mothers are the same no matter the species. This broke my heart sad

lovelygurl:
Speechless

Marinee:
Awwwwww cry

Funkybabee:
gosh!!! this touch my heart feel crying for her

IamAirforce1:
I'm touched sad

You lot really need to calm down. Making deductions from a still picture. What evidence do you have that the monkey is not just making a mating call like: "E don die o. I don free! Who wan fucck!! Whooo wan fuccck!!!"
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by edymonte: 11:01pm On May 09, 2017
just like human being. lol
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by musicwriter(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2017
When I was younger, about 10, there was this dry well and two frogs fall inside, but the babies were still on top of the field jumping around looking for their mother. We found a rope, tied one of the baby and dangled it on top of the pit. The mother saw it and began jumping frantically inside the pit, almost making it out, but it was too deep. She kept jumping higher and higher, trying harder each time. And each time we removed the baby out of sight, the mother gestured, begging us to throw in the baby. Though she didn't say a word, but we could read clearly what she wanted. Once we threw in the baby she gestured and thanked us, and they both cuddled and was happy together. As kids we could read all that was going on. It was from then I realized animals have deep emotions, and they do love their young just as much as humans, if not more. I wrote a song off it.

When you think about the fact these animals haven't engaged in world wars, racism, apartheid, crusades, colonialism, you'll discover we humans are very uncivilized and a disgrace to nature. Animal race is more peaceful than the human race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by fuckpro: 11:15pm On May 09, 2017
SetrakusRa:
This got me though.. If it was in Nigeria, one methead would come on NL and start a topic like: "See the animal i killed at my backyard with one bullet".. Mad people..
...Nigerians are only sane when they are abroad...back home dolphins display a higher form of humanity than them

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by azaino: 11:15pm On May 09, 2017
Look at the way she is wailing, I think she must be a PDP member
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Mayorranking1(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2017
Is It A Movie? undecided
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Jaabioro(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2017
Monkeys are even better than Boko Haram, they have super compassion than those who are trying hard to work on their daily peace.. Meanwhile on three Americans lecturer who converted to Islam at other thread where we are forced to proclaim Islam before making a comment... the thread should remained private one, two nairaland is not doing fine in this aspect, three I wish them the best of their mind because it is not easy to walk away from freedom ..confined freedom!
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 09, 2017
mazimee:

What would you say about Animals that eat their offsprings? Male Penguins that rape the females to death and even in death?

Animals show affection, humans which are higher and more advanced Animals are not left out.
So you saying Male Penguins are Rapist?? angry angry

Kill them All!!!
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Donexy16(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2017
Explorers:

A tiny baby monkey clutched to its dead mother in a heartbreaking show of devotion after she was hit by a speeding car.

The baby and its mum had been trying to cross the road in Elathur, Southern India, when she was tragically struck by the car.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3066659/baby-monkey-cries-dead-mother-hit-car-video/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2476044963
smithsydny

Ooohhh...
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 09, 2017
musicwriter:
When I was younger, about 10, there was this dry well and two frogs fall inside, but the babies were still on top of the field jumping around looking for their mother. We found a rope, tied one of the baby and dangled it on top of the pit. The mother saw it and began jumping frantically inside the pit, almost making it out, but it was too deep. She kept jumping higher and higher, trying harder each time. And each time we removed the baby out of sight, the mother gestured, begging us to throw in the baby. Though she didn't say a word, but we could read clearly what she wanted. Once we threw in the baby she gestured and thanked us, and they both cuddled and was happy together. As kids we could read all that was going on. It was from then I realized animals have deep emotions, and they do love their young just as much as humans, if not more. I wrote a song off it.

When you think about the fact these animals haven't engaged in world wars, racism, apartheid, crusades, colonialism, you'll discover we humans are very uncivilized and a disgrace to nature. Animal race is more peaceful than the human race.
Aww this made me cry cry
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 09, 2017
WhistleB:
LOVE. GOD bless all mothers, whether humans or animals.

You can say that again and again bro.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by cuteme88(f): 11:49pm On May 09, 2017
sad
sad sad

You see!!!! Even Monkey get sense pass some irresponsible Human Mothers dumping their new born and killing them because they are not ready to adopt the family lifestyle.

For now henceforth i will not insult anybody Monkey because it's a PRAISE.

Call me Monkey wink wink wink I'm proud to be called such motherly name.

No wonder for the proverb saying "Monkey no fine but him Mama like am"

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by SetrakusRa(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2017
fuckpro:
...Nigerians are only sane when they are abroad...back home dolphins display a higher form of humanity than them

ah ahn.. thats a bit #.. grin
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by henrygentle: 12:51am On May 10, 2017
Explorers:
A mother's anguish has been captured in a stunning image of a monkey clutching her collapsed offspring.

The monkey, appearing to be wailing as it holds the limp body of her baby, was photographed in Jabalphur, India, by 31-year-old Avinash Lodhi.

Happily moments after it was taken, the youngster appeared to make a full recovery.

Avinash said: 'This picture is very close to my heart because throughout my entire photography career I have never seen anything like this.

'It was taken in Madhya Pradesh, in central India, and Avinash said:

'It was so quick I didn't even know what was happening when I took the picture but as soon as I confirmed the image I was silent for an hour.

'This moment is rare, especially with animals.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488030/Heartbroken-monkey-clutches-child-collapsed.html

One in a Billion shots.

She cried to God for mercy...
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by idinc(m): 1:02am On May 10, 2017
ayourbamie:
And some ppl will be comparing some human beings to animals, when in actual fact its an insult to the animal kindgom. E.G. Some heartless ladies will throw away babies.
Humans remain the most advanced creature,to counter ur point,some animals feed on their young ones/eggs wen they re hungry,the likes of pigs and the rest
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Lecturebidz(m): 1:08am On May 10, 2017
Ouch
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by thunderbabs: 1:09am On May 10, 2017
Monkey be like....I only look up to God
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Nobody: 2:02am On May 10, 2017
angry now even animals are starting to get more emotional than we humans for our own kind

If na human being na... Na for people to dey take selfie with the mama and pikin...

#chilling with a fainted kid
#look at pikin that fainted
#little kid fainted
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Nobody: 2:36am On May 10, 2017
AyamConfidence:
that's actually an insult to the monkey....at least he rose again while our phresident and his case cannot be explained

SAVAGE !!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Basseybruce: 3:50am On May 10, 2017
Explorers:
A mother's anguish has been captured in a stunning image of a monkey clutching her collapsed offspring.

The monkey, appearing to be wailing as it holds the limp body of her baby, was photographed in Jabalphur, India, by 31-year-old Avinash Lodhi.

Happily moments after it was taken, the youngster appeared to make a full recovery.

Avinash said: 'This picture is very close to my heart because throughout my entire photography career I have never seen anything like this.

'It was taken in Madhya Pradesh, in central India, and Avinash said:

'It was so quick I didn't even know what was happening when I took the picture but as soon as I confirmed the image I was silent for an hour.

'This moment is rare, especially with animals.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488030/Heartbroken-monkey-clutches-child-collapsed.html

One in a Billion shots.
I salute our MOTHERS, The Joys Of Motherhood.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by logoranking(m): 4:02am On May 10, 2017
cry cry[color=#000099][/color]God bless. the womb i lived in... [b]God bless. the womb i lived in... [/b]God bless. the womb i lived in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! / Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.