Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed (58907 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Makurdi Flood: A Storey Building Collapsed Along Uni Agric Road (photos) / VIDEO: #bbnaija2017 Efe Collapsed As He Couldn’t Handle Uriel’s Ass (day 20) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:07am On May 10, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Some animals throw away their babies too. Some even eat them. Therefore, it's reasonable to compare humans that throw their babies away with animals.
my broda if just agree and move on na bad thing? ITK!
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by KemjikaEme: 5:06am On May 10, 2017
Elephants cry and wail when they loose one of their own. I was almost in tears the day i watched two elephants mourning a fellow elephant that became a victim of fooliish European ivory hunters in Africa. It was really a touching scene. Have you seen a mother hen guide her young ones and become defensive if you try to get close to them?
This just confirms that animals have feelings and are better than heartless humans across the world. The same humans in India lynch,kill and oppress folks with dark skin and African descent and even compare them with monkeys. These animals are 100 times better than them!
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Mayflowa(m): 5:16am On May 10, 2017
decatalyst:
cry

And some useless slayQueens and SlayMama go born their own go trowey am for gutter, dump site, road side...sum

Some mentally derailed father and mother would use iron to 'punish' their own blood and flesh! Kai!

Don't put all the blame on women. Is it not men that impregnated them and probably forsake them. If a man took charge and responsibility for a woman's pregnancy, do you suppose they would throw the arising infant away?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Mayflowa(m): 5:18am On May 10, 2017
DJMCOTTY:

so men should be weighed lower than animals?
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by KemjikaEme: 5:22am On May 10, 2017
Monkeys are just closer to humans in the sense that they have human-like characteristics. They copy and mirror human actions and expressions way better than other animals. They probably had a closer relationship with humans before they retreated to the forests as human civilization evolved. There are accounts in some African history of monkeys teaching them dance steps or some writing systems. Egyptian Hieroglyphis and Nsibidi also mentioned Monkeys/Baboons as primodial teachers of these writing system.
Monkeys are also treated as sacred animals in certain parts of West Africa.
I believe humans and monkeys had a history together before humans became desperately wicked.
By the way,i've seen a female monkey trying to make her hair with a comb. Funniest thing ever!
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Ishilove: 5:27am On May 10, 2017
RealHaute:

You lot really need to calm down. Making deductions from a still picture. What evidence do you have that the monkey is not just making a mating call like: "E don die o. I don free! Who wan fucck!! Whooo wan fuccck!!!"
lipsrsealed
Lol. The anguish on its face doesn't lend credence to your speculation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Mambox: 5:38am On May 10, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Some animals throw away their babies too. Some even eat them. Therefore, it's reasonable to compare humans that throw their babies away with animals.

And some even abort. Like birds breaking their eggs and sucking up its content. We all are animals.

But because we all share these emotional traits, we should be kind to animals, and help to conserve their existence.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Rilwayne001: 6:06am On May 10, 2017
DJMCOTTY:

You are suffering from mediocrity unless you can prove that my post doesn't make sense. If not, please find your fellow mediocre minds and desist from quoting me. undecided
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Rilwayne001: 6:15am On May 10, 2017
Mambox:

And some even abort. Like birds breaking their eggs and sucking up its content. We all are animals.

Exactly my point. The guy was trying to say we are worse than animal, which in turn is a fallacy.

Infact, Humans care more for their offsprings than animals would ever be.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by CaptainFM1: 6:35am On May 10, 2017
I like the way our emotions are beginning to grow towards Animal. I know of a 4yr Canadian who witnessed the way we slaughter rams during one of our festival and cried all week. Infact he had to be taken back to his country because he was serious down as a result of that. I'm sure as we get more emotional to this kind of thing, we will eventually pass the "Animal Right" law as it is done in civilised world.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by YelloweWest: 6:43am On May 10, 2017
Explorers:

A tiny baby monkey clutched to its dead mother in a heartbreaking show of devotion after she was hit by a speeding car.

The baby and its mum had been trying to cross the road in Elathur, Southern India, when she was tragically struck by the car.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3066659/baby-monkey-cries-dead-mother-hit-car-video/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2476044963
smithsydny
It's sad that we humans think the earth belongs to us alone cry
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by darediamond(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2017
ayourbamie:
And some ppl will be comparing some human beings to animals, when in actual fact its an insult to the animal kindgom. E.G. Some heartless ladies will throw away babies.

Or Abort the Baby and Still be Boasting!!!!!
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by 2shur: 7:05am On May 10, 2017
Fuc it.
We are all animals.
Man is a Higher Animal.
So if someone calls u an animal.
Take no offence
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Azam101: 7:17am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
The collapsed monkey looks like Buhari undecided
And the baby monkey looks like you dad too!

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by simytech: 7:23am On May 10, 2017
Animals has feelings too...so emotional
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Mbediogu(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2017
go4success:
Wow,this is touching! Mother's love is evident even in animals.

Yes but in mammals only. Care of the young is actually an important bio characteristic of mammals.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Mbediogu(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2017
go4success:
Wow,this is touching! Mother's love is evident even in animals.

Yes but in mammals only. Care of the young is actually an important bio characteristic of mammals. Amphibians and Reptiles don't do it, Aves do it to a small degree.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by maasoap(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
The collapsed monkey looks like Buhari undecided
Looks more like your father. That's if you have one.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Nobody: 8:27am On May 10, 2017
The love of a mother is everywhere. While some humans will be wasting other humans lives.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Sike(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2017
MOTHER WILL ALWAYS BE A MOTHER.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Funkybabee(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2017
RealHaute:

You lot really need to calm down. Making deductions from a still picture. What evidence do you have that the monkey is not just making a mating call like: "E don die o. I don free! Who wan fucck!! Whooo wan fuccck!!!"
lipsrsealed

chaiiiii Egbon e need ogun
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by engrchykae(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
humans are the problems of the world.the animals show more love to themselves than humans.animals just want to feed to sustain but humans are evil and the biggest problem is that human madness is unfairly affecting the better part of creation that fauna and flora.imagine Trump and Kim toying with nuclear bombs.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Obienesarah: 10:15pm On May 10, 2017
D LOVE of a real MOTHER Is unconditional, it shows naturally.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by Obienesarah: 10:16pm On May 10, 2017
D LOVE of a real MOTHER Is unconditional, it shows naturally. Am happy to show such love to my kids.
Re: Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed by dulaman: 9:40am On May 11, 2017
Explorers:
A mother's anguish has been captured in a stunning image of a monkey clutching her collapsed offspring.

The monkey, appearing to be wailing as it holds the limp body of her baby, was photographed in Jabalphur, India, by 31-year-old Avinash Lodhi.

Happily moments after it was taken, the youngster appeared to make a full recovery.

Avinash said: 'This picture is very close to my heart because throughout my entire photography career I have never seen anything like this.

'It was taken in Madhya Pradesh, in central India, and Avinash said:

'It was so quick I didn't even know what was happening when I took the picture but as soon as I confirmed the image I was silent for an hour.

'This moment is rare, especially with animals.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488030/Heartbroken-monkey-clutches-child-collapsed.html

One in a Billion shots.

How far. I am looking forward to see a thread on Russian 72nd victory parade( WWII) patriotic war. Russia display their military hardware.but air aircraft show was cancelled due to weather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! / Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.