Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) (44409 Views)

FG Mulls Handover Of Power Distribution To Siemens / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:
money that would have been used to transform the lives of indigenes has been used to build hotel so as to get roi that will come back into the coffers of govt, while the people toil under hot sun seeking for daily bread.
im still yet to see that govt that will set aside money to; pay hospital bills of the less privileged, sponsor subsidized education in local universities, improve infrastructure in universities etc
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by BE811APP: 10:24pm On May 09, 2017
Obiano angry

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by buffalowings4: 10:24pm On May 09, 2017
M
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by kc2hansome(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2017
check
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2017
Nice one but nothing exciting here. just check out what Calabar is building "SUMMIT HILLS CALABAR" world class venture

5 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2017
PublicAssurance:
Willie For Pesident and Peter Obi for Vice President, and Nigeria will finally be better than London and New York Combined
ghogbuwe onwe gi.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
Your father can start first.
PotatoSalad:

ghogbuwe onwe gi.

3 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2017
PublicAssurance:
Your father can start first.
did i mention your father? Lalasticlala!!! this dude just bullied me. give him 3 years ban sad
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by fuckboys: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
grandstar:
The hotel looks bland and ugly. They should have used a more exotic design
maybe you should wait when they are through with the constructions, or maybe the opening ceremony, then you can come back and comment again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by slegerman(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2017
Is this a hotel or a community library complex? Unless the pics are deceiving, this is not worthy of any celebration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by GODISGREAT123: 10:50pm On May 09, 2017
grandstar:

Ever been to Tinapa Lakeside Hotel and other five star Hotels? This is how they look. Not too shiny on the outside but instead interiors and service they are in another class

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by chidekings(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
In my next life, I will still be an Anambrarian..

God Bless Gov. Willie Obiano..

God Bless Omambala...

God Bless Ndi Igbo.....

God Bless He That Bless Us..

If ur children hear this thing now,na problem.

In your next life reject anything Nigerian or blacks
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2017
Thank God for giving us Obiano. WOW ive been worried over this project. Now the fixer has done it again . One thing I like about the governor is his taste for fine things. Golden Tulip is all over Europe and America and I believe they are the right company to give this hotel a facelfit and manage it well.
Anambra light of the Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by kaairoz: 10:55pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

Ever been to Tinapa Lakeside Hotel and other five star Hotels? This is how they look. Not too shiny on the outside but instead interiors and service they are in another class
reply him with a photo when golden tulip finish customizing the hotel.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

five star facility that will pcae the SE region on the map of hospitality.

U called ds shokolop,five star
Broda u weak me aswear shocked

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by deomelo: 11:02pm On May 09, 2017
Rikidony:
Nice one but nothing exciting here. just check out what Calabar is building "SUMMIT HILLS CALABAR" world class venture

This is worth celebrating, not the ugly rubbish inside bush the usual chest beaters are jubilation over.

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by deomelo: 11:06pm On May 09, 2017
TITOBIGZ:

U called ds shokolop,five star
Broda u weak me aswear shocked

LWKMD grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2017
From the little I know about S/eastern politics, anambra has always had impressive leaders. Peter obi did very well and now obiano is changing anambra for good. WILLIE IS WORKING.

6 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Freeman50(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2017
Thought he had sworn not to complete it.....He wants Agulu people to vote for him come Nov. 18.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Alltek(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2017
Beautiful piece... Awesome work here Man...
But you can bleach oh....
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by deomelo: 11:15pm On May 09, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5284114_images31_jpeg_jpeg777bc4d62aa248db3122ee0cdbf79611

Obiano for anambra president. grin

If this rubbish inside bush is all it takes to chest beat and become president, then you know say wahala dey o.

2 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by chukwudi3(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2017
PublicAssurance:
Willie For Pesident and Peter Obi for Vice President, and Nigeria will finally be better than London and New York Combined
Peter obi , obiano vice

2 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Cjrane2: 11:22pm On May 09, 2017
smithsydny:
The kind of crocodile that's in the lake ehhh.. O gash..

Willie on point

Crocodile ke?
Are you suggesting we throw afonjas to feed the crocodiles? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by me69: 11:22pm On May 09, 2017
post=56363712:
Golden Tulip will commence the customization of the completed Hotel to suite their brand requirements.

Below are few facts you should know;

1. Obi started the Agulu Hotel Project
2. Gov Obiano continued where he stopped and completed it.
3. Using the power of vision, Gov Obiano is handing it over to Golden Tulip to manage
4. Golden Tulip Hotels is a world renowned brand
5. GT will commence the customization of the completed Hotel to suite their brand requirements
6. This is in line with Gov Obiano's promise for Continuity.

http://www.anambrablog.ng/2017/05/things-you-need-to-know-as-world.html?m=1

I know they are trying, but how i wish we stop putting our money in things that don't creat real wealth, it is just money switching hands. Can't we work the earth and start mining and manufacturing concrete things like steel, planes, tv screens etc.... It's just like buying lands up and down it is right

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:
money that would have been used to transform the lives of indigenes has been used to build hotel so as to get roi that will come back into the coffers of govt, while the people toil under hot sun seeking for daily bread.
im still yet to see that govt that will set aside money to; pay hospital bills of the less privileged, sponsor subsidized education in local universities, improve infrastructure in universities etc

Hail Rochas okorocha the unsung man that has done all that and more.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by deomelo: 11:41pm On May 09, 2017

Golden Tulip Ibadan.

Golden Tulip. Festac, Lagos.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by normaljenny(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2017
WHAT ARRANT NONSENSE. WHO PUT THIS THREAD ON FRONT PAGE?

THAT HOTEL IS NOT EVEN UPTO THE SIZE AND STANDARD OF ALL THOSE HOTELS IN OWERRI. GOLDEN TULIP WON'T MAKE MONEY FROM IT. GOVERNMENT JUST SEIZED LANDS FROM VILLAGERS AND BUILT THIS HUT AND CALLED IT HOTEL.

WILLIE SHOULD COME TO OWERRI AND SEE BETTER HOTELS

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 09, 2017
Looking forward to having some funs and hospitality there soon.

If Nigeria politicians will for once stop stealing public funds to stacked up in foreign countries, to build facilities like this two in each state for jobs creation.
While those countries are using all the funds stolen by Nigeria politicians to developing their countries, at the same time calling Nigerians black monkeys and suffering and smiling.
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by yom2(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2017
deomelo:
Empty and ugly building inside bush is golden tulip hotel..

smh @ what people beat chest over these days.
i tire my brother, they just cant see d difference, too sublime for them, i dnt see other group makin dis much noise

1 Like

Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by yom2(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2017
grandstar:
they copied those three story building architecture for onitsha
Re: Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) by yom2(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2017
Rikidony:
looks like a modest central hospital to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over / Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.