Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Questioning The Bible's Creation Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questioning The Bible's Creation Story (432 Views)

The New Creation Story How Possible The Fact??? / Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questioning The Bible's Creation Story by ashjay001(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2017
I believe in a supreme being, though I've removed the toga of religion.

I was born a christian, and as such, a lot of my religious exposure comes with a christian view. Yet, I question d uniqueness of d 'Christ'(his uniqueness stems from his immaculate conception, which already had forbearers sic Horus, Mithras etc)

Just read this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/09/humanitys-strange-new-cousin-is-shockingly-young-and-shaking-up-our-family-tree/

An article on d discovery of an entirely new hominin specie. It got me thinking, and I realised ; where in all of these do we have Adam n Eve?

Where they Denisovans or Neanderthals or Homo Erectus or Homo Sapiens or Homo Naledi or wareva!?

I already believe d new testament was fabricated. Now, how abt d old testament?!
Re: Questioning The Bible's Creation Story by menxer: 7:30pm On May 09, 2017
i have chosen to go along with the Anunnaki version of the creation story, as it aligns more with archaeological facts and scientific discoveries.
Re: Questioning The Bible's Creation Story by ashjay001(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2017
menxer:
i have chosen to go along with the Anunnaki version of the creation story, as it aligns more with archaeological facts and scientific discoveries.

Read something about it, but I need to brush up again. Eyaff tay

1 Like

Re: Questioning The Bible's Creation Story by ashjay001(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2017
In my search for greater enlightenment on d Anunnaki, I came across this:

Biblical Bias?
Like so many other paradigms that make it into popular culture, the alien astronaut theory has been agenda-driven. In fact, it seems that the most recent attempt may be prompted by the same type of motivation that produced the Bible, a chronicle largely consisting of the plagiarized myths of other cultures that were reconstituted as "humans" of a particular ethnicity. It appears that the Anunnaki thesis has now led to the conclusion that, while the Bible is not infallible, its god Yahweh is valid and its various characters are the superhuman alien-hybrid progenitors of "the chosen."

http://www.truthbeknown.com/anunnaki.htm
Re: Questioning The Bible's Creation Story by ashjay001(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2017
Still an excerpt from d Anunnaki chronicles:

"Jewish mystical tradition viewed the original Jehovah as an androgyne, his/her name compounded as Jah (jod) and the pre-Hebraic name of Eve, Havah or Hawah, rendered he-vau-he- in Hebrew letters. The four letters together made the sacred tetragrammaton, YHWH, the secret name of God.... The Bible contains many plagiarized excerpts from earlier hymns and prayers to Ishtar and other Goddess figures, with the name of Yahweh substituted for that of the female deity."

(1) (Reply)

Lessons On Vows / God The Father Is That Holy Ghost. There Is No Third Person. / Is it true that "Heaven" And "Hell" are Parables?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.