Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This (54164 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Elnida: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
gbosaa:

It means the little man was barely 13 years plus then or nearly 14 and Muna was molesting him. He hasn't even sprouted virgin hairs around his pubis. He hasn't even gotten his first few strands of facial hairs aka beard beard. He hasn't even had his first wet dream or some secondary thoughts about soap...yet Muna thought it was ok to harvest and burst his nuts at such a tender age?

If you have any reason why Muna isn't a child molester, could you pls tell me.

I heard that the little boy had some music talent but since his little willy started digging well meant for adult men, his voice cracked, his head and hair scattered, he lost his orientation and bearing.

Muna now wants to ditch her pedophilic lifestyle to that of an adulteress. Who is lynxxx btw. What happens to the little boy she messed up his destiny?

Jonn 8:7
Let him that is without sin,cast the first stone.

we all have sinful secrets&deeds. Forgiveness Bro Don't be too brash, cos U aren't any better. your epistle making me sound all religious
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Elnida: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Destined2win:
Don't quote me again.

But you quoted him.
grin

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by nevachange(f): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Children

Children.. hear the words of your elder

comot eyes from yansh and toto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2017
Abi help me ask am o.

Palmwinetapper:
JESUS CHRIST!!!! HOW IS MUNA MANNERLESS?!!!
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Edreamz(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
that is old
She is a wild beast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Burial Photos From Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.