Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him (41315 Views)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by rem44: 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
Apostle Suleman has arrived Monrovia Liberia for a 2-day Help from Above Crusade.A lady was pictured kneeling down to welcome him.Also,Liberian newsmen all came out to have a glimpse of what he has to say on his arrival.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/apostle-suleman-arrives-liberia-for.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by rem44: 8:18pm On May 09, 2017

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by madridguy(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2017
In PROPHET Fela's voice; ArchBishop na miliki. Pope na enjoyment. Imam na gbaladun.

I HOPE TOMORROW THE LADY TOO WILL NOT COME OUT AND SAY OUR APOSTLE TOUCH HER CHELSEA AND BARCA tongue

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 09, 2017
angry shocked

Good

By the way

Why is he putting his hand in his pocket to hide that bulging erection in the 3rd picture... undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 09, 2017
madridguy:
In PROPHET Fela's voice; ArchBishop na miliki. Pope na enjoyment. Imam na gbaladun.

I HOPE TOMORROW THE LADY TOO WILL NOT COME OUT AND SAY OUR APOSTLE TOUCH HER CHELSEA AND BARCA tongue

You commented because Muslims are not allowed to click a fvcking declaration before commenting Shea??

No wonder... the last time I went to a mosque...

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Stevebamdex(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2017
I used to like this man. But otobo of a girl has scatter the respect I had for him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 09, 2017
Sheepledeen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by pbethel: 9:12pm On May 09, 2017
Welcome sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Flexherbal(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2017
The funny part is that, some of those women do not respect their husbands like that.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Elmojiid(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
Flexherbal:
The funny part is that, some of those women do not respect their husbands like that.
gbam u nailed it.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Atmmachine(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2017

Where's that jobless girl that accused him of having sex with her ??

Her 1 week Fame is over and she's back to her olosho business

Buhari's blackmailing didn't work

32 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by daamazing(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 09, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Micah360(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2017
He no even look her
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Tazdroid(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2017
The "men of God" of our time.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Sunnycliff(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2017
The lagoon is wide enough to contain both the fish and the haters!

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Tazdroid(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2017
madridguy:

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by rezzy: 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
Okay
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by hopefulLandlord: 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
Christianity is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble.
No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as Christianity says! That would be a waste of life

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by GeneralOjukwu: 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
1st thing on Apostle's mind....what's the circumference of her b#k#ssi?

FILL IN THE GAP tongue

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by hopefulLandlord: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ehya i can feel ur pain Bro
just try nd use d lagoon
u won't pay......free of charge

just saw this one this morning,

Bro, you've got something reasonable to include in your Ad Hominem of a post?
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Ptoocool(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
Flexherbal:

grin grin grin Make dem feminist 'cash' you..

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by dermmy(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
Flexherbal:

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Nigeriadondie: 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
winkLiberia the country that offered our soldiers plenty kpekus and made our soldiers litter that place with ECOMOG babies. Some nairalanders were not born then. Nigerian military and kpekus chewing are like 5&6 same with Liberian women
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/business/11146-account-update-customers-besiege-banks-to-beat-deadline

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by AkinPhysicist: 10:43pm On May 09, 2017
grin That's his wife now...kini big deal.grin

Meanwhile, I hope say konji no go catch alfa for Monrovia o! Those Liberian women sabi pass even Stephanie Otorbo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Rexnegro(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2017
but why?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by hopefulLandlord: 10:47pm On May 09, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I hope say konji no go catch alfa for Monrovia o! Those Liberian women sabi pass even Stephanie Otorbo cheesy

are you talking from experience
Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Victornezzar: 10:50pm On May 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Christianity is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble.
No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as Christianity says! That would be a waste of life
Ehya i can feel ur pain Bro
just try nd use d lagoon
u won't pay......free of charge

19 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by AkinPhysicist: 10:50pm On May 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

are you talking from experience

Yes o! Calabar gals dey learn work where Liberian women dey

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by Vince77(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2017
I hate multi-coloured clothes

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by pyyxxaro: 10:51pm On May 09, 2017
Sule Sule angry grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him by AngelicBeing: 10:51pm On May 09, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Did You Learn At Church Today? / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.