Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? (2015 Views)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / POLL: Independent Bossy Woman Or Caring Submissive Full Housewife / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 10:59pm On May 09, 2017
I noticed I'm good at taking good care of kids, and I love old people(elderly) and find them amusing and comforting.

Somehow I and my friend was talking and he said I can get it as a job. Please I need suggestions if I can get it as a job or the set backs I might encounter.

I posted this in the family section but no replies yet

Is it a good ideal? Pardon my writing style (not got at it.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2017
Really? Are you sure you can take care of elderly people?
There is a work for you already..my dad is 60yrs old and he is looking for someone who will be taking good care of him..
Where do you stay?

2 Likes

Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:04pm On May 09, 2017
Ofcourse you can....cox is not easy takin care of children and old people so someone that takes care of them should be valued!

1 Like

Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by delishpot: 11:07pm On May 09, 2017
You can offer elderly home care or work in an elderly home. Yes you can make a living from it depending on how you offer your service. Just be careful if you are in Naija make you no waka the type wey you no go return home. Make sure you investigate well before going to take a job.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2017
Stevebamdex:
There is a work for you already..my dad is 60yrs old and he is looking for someone who will be taking good care of him..
Where do you stay?

I think you're not thinkin what i think you're thinkin...

Pls don't misquote the innocent lady
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Where do you stay?

Lol, I need advice not an instant job. cheesy

I need to know how it works and ya I can take good care of your dad if it meets up with my requirements. I'm based in Delta state.

But this nairaland eh, they won't help a person with useful advise but if it is to see boobs and yansh they will open and comment with ejaculation. embarassed
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:09pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:
I noticed I'm good at taking good care of kids, and I love old people(elderly) and find them amusing and comforting.

Somehow I and my friend was talking and he said I can get it as a job. Please I need suggestions if I can get it as a job or the set backs I might encounter.

I posted this in the family section but no replies yet

Is it a good ideal? Pardon my writing style (not got at it.

STORY...Can u poll dance?
cheesy
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:09pm On May 09, 2017
delishpot:
You can offer elderly home care or work in an elderly home. Yes you can make a living from it depending on how you offer your service. Just be careful if you are in Naija make you no waka the type wey you no go return home. Make sure you investigate well before going to take a job.

Ewo!!! I'm in naija o. How I go come do am now? embarassed
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
I think every sane woman usually have an affection for kids, more especially when they're single. As for the elderly, it depends. There are some you wouldn't want to be around. Don't confuse these natural feelings for a career. But, if you insist; you could get a job in a day-care or look for someone whose parents are old and incapacitated as a helper.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:10pm On May 09, 2017
MrCork:

STORY...Can u poll dance?
cheesy

How does that relates with my thread? I'm actually serious here.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

I need to know how it works and ya I can take good care of your dad if it meets up with my requirements. I'm based in Delta state.

But this nairaland eh, they won't help a person with useful advise but if it is to see boobs and yansh they will open and comment with ejaculation. embarassed
romance section is strictly for chasing women
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:12pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

How does that relates with my thread? I'm actually serious here.

...sweet tart am serrrious too..you need poll dancing experirence ...so can make it clap? cheesy
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:14pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
I think every sane woman usually have an affection for kids, more especially when they're single. As for the elderly, it depends. There are some you wouldn't want to be around. Don't confuse these natural feelings for a career. But, if you insist; you could get a job in a day-care or look for someone whose parents are old and incapacitated as a helper.

I was thinking the same thing too about the elderly ones, and I decided to seek advice. Thanks for your contribution and maybe I should just concentrate on the children.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Stevebamdex(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Hahaha,which one is comment with ejaculation again grin? You don experience one b4?
My dad is a very cool man o..he is a retired govt worker..and he is going to be paying you well if truly you are ready o..He is in ekiti state dou.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:16pm On May 09, 2017
MrCork:

...sweet tart am serrrious too..you need poll dancing experirence ...so can make it clap? cheesy

sighs!!!
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2017
Yeah, you can just become a motherfucking babysitter or something... cool
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:17pm On May 09, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Hahaha,which one is comment with ejaculation again grin? You don experience one b4?
My dad is a very cool man o..he is a retired govt worker..and he is going to be paying you well if truly you are ready o..He is in ekiti state dou.

Oh, that's far. Anyway thanks.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:17pm On May 09, 2017
Stevebamdex:

.stop derailing the thread...can't u see she loookin for job? angry
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:18pm On May 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Yeah, you can just become a motherfucking babysitter... cool

Though I'm not a motherfucker but thanks for the contribution. cheesy
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

I was thinking the same thing too about the elderly ones, and I decided to seek advice. Thanks for your contribution and maybe I should just concentrate on the children.
Trust me. There is difference between being around a beautiful smart kid, and a bunch of kids from different backgrounds and upbringing.

You should give it a try then.
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:19pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Oh, that's far. Anyway thanks.

... anyways so wot kinda poll dance can u do? cheesy
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 09, 2017
MrCork:

.stop derailing the thread...can't u see she loookin for job? angry

is romance section HR or Job agency section? angry
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Though I'm not a motherfucker but thanks for the contribution. cheesy

Yeah, but you can actually become one... You know wink
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:20pm On May 09, 2017
MrCork:

... anyways so wot kinda poll dance can u do? cheesy

I can do a "punch your eyes" kind of poll dance to you if you don't stop asking me. angry
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:21pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

sighs!!!

^^^^ atitude..an then she complains she
can't find man on nairaland!!( Shame?)
undecided
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:22pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
Trust me. There is difference between being around a beautiful smart kid, and a bunch of kids from different backgrounds and upbringing.

You should give it a try then.

Have you done/ tried baby sitting?

1 Like

Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:23pm On May 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, but you can actually become one... You know wink

The job is open for two, you can be a motherfucker as well. sad
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:24pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

I can do a "punch your eyes" kind of poll dance to you if you don't stop asking me. angry

...I don't ask if you a strippppper..I ask if u can poll dance..u speak English at all? (No oofense
undecided
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

The job is open for two, you can be a motherfucker as well. sad

Yeah, if you gon be the "mother"... Then I'm gonna be the " fucker"... The ball is in your court hun wink
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by MrCork: 11:27pm On May 09, 2017
..some chicks too dyam rude angry
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by TrapHedges(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2017
Errrrm just say u like changing people diapers lol

am kidding tho... Do what ever makes you happy, tats how i live
Re: I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? by Ginaz(f): 11:29pm On May 09, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, if you gon be the "mother"... Then I'm gonna be the " fucker"... The ball is in your court hun wink

I'm the mother and you're the fuccker, and I am gonna jam the court into your two balls.

I'm not interested tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Exposes All With This "Bad" Wedding Gown {see Photos} / Does Make Up S*x Truly End The Argument? / Female Body Builders, Guys What's Your View On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.