Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? (2519 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas / Look Who I Found. No Be Stephanie Otobo Be This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by BabaRamota1980: 5:41am On May 10, 2017
Miss Lady, I hear you are on Nairaland.
This is Babaramota. If i catch you, cool

my own go pass bokohar lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by orisa37: 9:14am On May 10, 2017
This Girl is wickedly beautiful. She can turn a Pope's head spinning.
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by BabaRamota1980: 3:08am On May 11, 2017
orisa37:
This Girl is wickedly beautiful. She can turn a Pope's head spinning.

This girl don scatter my brain finish.
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by orisa37: 10:24am On May 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

This girl don scatter my brain finish.

U're not a hypocrite. U're a Pope with a difference like me and we'll make heaven together with a beauty like this. Cheers.
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by BabaRamota1980: 2:55am On May 12, 2017
orisa37:

U're not a hypocrite. U're a Pope with a difference like me and we'll make heaven together with a beauty like this. Cheers.

Can i bring Stephanie Otobo with me? grin grin
Cheers bro!

If you get asset like this girl come and join the heaven train...choo choo!! grin grin
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by orisa37: 5:02am On May 12, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Can i bring Stephanie Otobo with me? grin grin
Cheers bro!

If you get asset like this girl come and join the heaven train...choo choo!! grin grin

Bring Apostle Suleiman and his wife. She is beautiful also. Apostle Suleiman/wife, You/Otobo and I/This Girl. Jesus Christ shall be our Advocate.
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by BabaRamota1980: 5:20am On May 13, 2017
orisa37:

Bring Apostle Suleiman and his wife. She is beautiful also. Apostle Suleiman/wife, You/Otobo and I/This Girl. Jesus Christ shall be our Advocate.

Ahh, mugu. grin

This girl ontop Chidinma me ontop this girl.

Na you i dey bring Otobo come dash. Your package na Otobo and pastor wife. grin grin

Suleiman go dey gate dey collect tithe. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by orisa37: 9:25am On May 13, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Ahh, mugu. grin

This girl ontop Chidinma me ontop this girl.

Na you i dey bring Otobo come dash. Your package na Otobo and pastor wife. grin grin

Suleiman go dey gate dey collect tithe. cheesy cheesy

OK give me the 3 Ladies. Lock Suleiman up here on Earth. I shall collect Tithes and enough offerings myself to bribe St. Peter at the Gate to grant me and the girls entry permits to Heaven.
Good Morning.
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by BabaRamota1980: 12:31am On May 14, 2017
Guess which one she be. grin grin
She dey here for nairaland. Im on her tail. Ive been looking at each registered female on nl and reading few posts. I must catch this girl and own these assets. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8s7qV0gX8
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by BabaRamota1980: 6:31am On May 14, 2017
Orisa, wey u dey o?

Special dedication to you. Stephanie say come get her she ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHrH1s2MOpg
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by Nobody: 12:11am On May 15, 2017
orisa37:

You're both insane. Two halves of the same brain telling each other nonsense
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by boiz2men(m): 12:27am On May 15, 2017
sophoccles:

wow.. u were smart.. it was easy to figure out that they are both the same person
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by orisa37: 3:12am On May 15, 2017
sophoccles:

God forgive you IJN Amen!!!
Re: I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? by BabaRamota1980: 1:16am On May 16, 2017
boiz2men:

wow.. u were smart.. it was easy to figure out that they are both the same person

sophoccles:

You two dissapoint me!
Are you blind?

See wetin dey stare you for face, you no like all these assets...but na brain matter pain you.

Come see apostle Suleiman and get deliverance, Otobo style! grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Go Topless For Photo Shoot (photos) / A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) / My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.