Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,800 members, 7,798,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Choice Between MBA Abroad And Working In A Financial Institution In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choice Between MBA Abroad And Working In A Financial Institution In Nigeria (586 Views)

Is This True About People Working In Lagos? / Vulcanizer Dies After Tyre Explodes While Working In His Workshop.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Between MBA Abroad And Working In A Financial Institution In Nigeria by kokosari2: 7:47am On May 10, 2017
Hi all, i need to make a choice between resigning my appointment with a renowned financial institution and going abroad to further my studies. I'm at a crossed road.
Re: Choice Between MBA Abroad And Working In A Financial Institution In Nigeria by donmalcolm21(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2017
Are there no good schools you can do your MBA here?

Resigning your job to pursue an MBA might be risky IMHO because the job might not be easy to come by when you return.

There are a lot of Nigerians here with MBA from foreign universities still job hunting in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Choice Between MBA Abroad And Working In A Financial Institution In Nigeria by dustydee: 10:27am On May 10, 2017
kokosari2:
Hi all, i need to make a choice between resigning my appointment with a renowned financial institution and going abroad to further my studies. I'm at a crossed road.
It depends on the school you are going to. If you are going to a TOP 20 MBA school, then go for it otherwise you may have to think twice and weigh your options depending on the school eg. Oxford & Strathclyde are outside the top 20 but you have a high chance of finding a job soon after the program. It also depends on how much you earn in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Monetize My Blog?? / Please What Skill Can Someone Learn Within 3 Months And Be Perfect In It / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.