Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Lets Boycot Old Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Boycot Old Politicians (532 Views)

Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike / Okorocha: I Have Retired Old Politicians In Imo So Young People Can Take Over / Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Boycot Old Politicians by hysteriabox(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2017
Hi, Hysteriabox here

My observations...
France just took a huge step, electing a man well in his youth and with no political party affiliation.
This is a big deal, full of lessons.

We have been told over n over... "we are the leaders of tomorrow".
The question is, when will tommorow come?

I suggest a deliberate, strategic and immediate boycott of old political bigwigs from national offices.
Its high time our fathers and grand fathers seat as king makers rather than kings.

Atiku, Lamido, Tinubu, Bode Goerge, massari, Goje, ...etc
Lets stand up and apply our faith and hope in the younger generation.

The fault lines that divide us today are deeply rooted in the carelessness of our "heroes" past.
Lets boycott
Re: Lets Boycot Old Politicians by MidasTouche01(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
I support this, but are these youths ready
Re: Lets Boycot Old Politicians by hysteriabox(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2017
Thats the million dollar question.
Many complain, but are not willing to do what it takes to effect the change needed.
Aguess we want to sleep and wake up only to see that our street are made of gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Boycot Old Politicians by Onwardvic(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2017
Is it the Nigerian youths that have boycotted knowledge acquisition and are consuming themselves with hate, ethnic, religious and political sentiments that you are talking about? hmm... I pity 2050 Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lets Boycot Old Politicians by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:25am On May 11, 2017
If you see a poster of me contesting for any political position with someone like Rochas would you vote me or Rochas?
Re: Lets Boycot Old Politicians by hysteriabox(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
If you see a poster of me contesting for any political position with someone like Rochas would you vote me or Rochas?
If you have a clear cut manifedto, why not
Re: Lets Boycot Old Politicians by hysteriabox(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2017
Onwardvic:
Is it the Nigerian youths that have boycotted knowledge acquisition and are consuming themselves with hate, ethnic, religious and political sentiments that you are talking about? hmm... I pity 2050 Nigeria?
Abi

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Attracted $65m Investment To Oyo In 4 Years, Says Ajimobi / Pastor Humble Advises Prof. Osibanjo To Allow Igbos Misbehave / How Lagos State Become So Much Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.