Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

What miracle(s) are you expecting from God this 2007 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What miracle(s) are you expecting from God this 2007 (963 Views)

Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? / Hubble Space Telescope Images And The Glory Of GOD - This Is Not A Coincidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What miracle(s) are you expecting from God this 2007 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2007
Please share what you are earnestly expecting God to do for you this 2007.
I have a lot of expectations but foremost on my list is that my brother would become a born again Christian this year.
And my second expectation is to be totally debt free this year 2007.
Looks impossible with mortgages and all but I've seen God do things that were impossible.

Mat 21:21   So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.

Mat 21:22   "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: What miracle(s) are you expecting from God this 2007 by cuteass1(f): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2007
You go gurl, i have numerous things that i want God to do for me this 2007 and i believe he'll do them one after the other. "Though it may tarry, it will surely come to pass" Did i hear someone say AMEN
Re: What miracle(s) are you expecting from God this 2007 by hannydarl(f): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2007
I am expexting money rain to settle some stuff in ma fathers house.

(1) (Reply)

Concept Of Sin: Explanation Needed! / Romance / Scientist Proof That Support The Holy Q'uran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.