Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? (5869 Views)

AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 9:23am On May 10, 2017
Buhari is finally gone for good and good riddance to bad rubbish.

Osinbanjo, may eventually be confirmed President by the Senate as events unfold and Tinubu may want to exploit federal might to push his stooge into Aso Rock come 2019. Tinubu will settle for characters like El Rufai to be VP to Osinbanjo in order to sway boko votes up north to Osinbanjo presidency.

That aside will the SS/SE ignore this golden opportunity to pour sand-sand inside Yoruba and Tinubus garri just as they did in 2015 with Buhari chanji nonsense?

If you ask me, I will rather vote Shekau than that fake pastor.

Let us teach Yorubas their own treachery and repay them in their own coin come 2019.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Balkan(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2017
As coordinator or what?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 9:50am On May 10, 2017
Balkan:
As coordinator or what?

As Vulture President

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by nedu666: 9:54am On May 10, 2017
el rugai as vp when he is not bad. u need a gentle man like sambo not a rabble fanatic like el rufai. but then we know that against a nothern candidate his chance is zero because of d shame of being fooled twice by yorubas. as for se/ss revenge is a bitch best served cold

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 10:00am On May 10, 2017
nedu666:
el rugai as vp when he is not bad. u need a gentle man like sambo not a rabble fanatic like el rufai. but then we know that against a nothern candidate his chance is zero because of d shame of being fooled twice by yorubas. as for se/ss revenge is a bitch best served cold

Never underestimate Tinubus foolishness and greed.

Tinubu had no qualms resurrecting that dying tyrannosaurs and fooling his gullible yorubas to support a die hard boko and despot in order to get a shot at the presidency.

I foresee Tinubu going for El Rufai as Osinbanjo VP IN 2019

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by LordAdam16: 10:32am On May 10, 2017
nedu666:

-Lord

18 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by nedu666: 11:01am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Never underestimate Tinubus foolishness and greed.

Tinubu had no qualms resurrecting that dying tyrannosaurs and fooling his gullible yorubas to support a die hard boko and despot in order to get a shot at the presidency.

I foresee Tinubu going for El Rufai as Osinbanjo VP IN 2019

u think the north will vote for anyone but a northern after loosing power to osinbanjo. dat time u will know why boko has not been defeated is not because thay cant b defeated but they are reserving it for osinbanjo on a larger scale

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 11:04am On May 10, 2017
nedu666:

u think the north will vote for anyone but a northern after loosing power to osinbanjo. dat time u will know why boko has not been defeated is not because thay cant b defeated but they are reserving it for osinbanjo on a larger scale

and this is what tinubu refuses to process in his gbana head

i will be voting an ab0ki in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by nku5: 11:05am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Osinbanjo, may eventually be confirmed President by the Senate as events unfold and Tinubu may want to exploit federal might to push his stooge into Aso Rock come 2019. Tinubu will settle for characters like El Rufai to be VP to Osinbanjo in order to sway boko votes up north to Osinbanjo presidency.

That aside will the SS/SE ignore this golden opportunity to pour sand-sand inside Yoruba and Tinubus garri just as they did in 2015 with Buhari chanji nonsense?

Let us teach Yorubas their own treachery and repay them in their own coin come 2019.

If Osinbajo approaches the SE/SS leaders and pledges in writing that he will implement the report of the National Conference Report to restructure Nigeria I would personally vote and campaign for him

13 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2017
Osibanjo has shown himself to be as detribalised as it gets. Osibanjo has shown that he would treat the SS & SE favorably.

Funnily, the SS & SE are bigger supporters of OSIBANJO than the SW.

22 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by ProWalker: 11:09am On May 10, 2017
If this mindset espoused by the OP is the average Igbo mindset, then I'm sorry to say that Igbos have absolutely nothing to do with politics, they are simply very BAD at politics.
They are too damned emotional to be good politicians.
Politics is not about what you wish happens, but how you make things happen - for your own interest and not about going around seeking revenge and hateful

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 11:10am On May 10, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Osibanjo has shown himself to be as detribalised as it gets. Osibanjo has shown that he would treat the SS & SE favorably.

Funnily, the SS & SE are bigger supporters of OSIBANJO than the SW.

you lie

8 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by bitcoinvin(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

hahahahahha..well spoken..we wll campaign against the Fake pastor.
But for me,Osubande is muslims naaa so come 2019,its a muslims muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 11:12am On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:
If this mindset espoused by the OP is the average Igbo mindset, then I'm sorry to say that Igbos have absolutely nothing to do with politics, they are simply very BAD at politics.
They are simply too damned emotional to be good politicians.

allow me to vote my ab0ki

when you were all foaming rabid in the mouth over chanji and sai baba we complain?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 11:15am On May 10, 2017
nku5:

If Osinbajo approaches the SE/SS leaders and pledges in writing that he will implement the report of the National Conference Report to restructure Nigeria I would personally vote and campaign for him

osinbanjo presidency will be the weakest and lamest duck presidency ever

boko haram under GEJ will look like boys scout when compared to that weakling

this is the reason i will never support osinbanjo plus the corrupt tinubu angle

4 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by ProWalker: 11:15am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

allow me to vote my ab0ki

when you were all foaming rabid in the mouth over chanji and sai baba we complain?

Who is holding you, this is democracy, it's a number game, not for emotional cry babies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by bitcoinvin(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Politics is not about what you wish happens, but how you make things happen.

then u the first class Man in politics is been fooled and tuled by the illiterates in North...Go and sit down jareeee

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by ProWalker: 11:17am On May 10, 2017
bitcoinvin:

then u the first class Man in politics is been fooled and tuled by the illiterates in North...Go and sit down jareeee

What is this trash? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 11:21am On May 10, 2017
ProWalker:

Who is holding you, this is democracy, it's a number game, not for emotional cry babies.

and you think the boko north will settle for a fake pastor as their president?

or you think the middle belt christians osinbanjo refused to comment on their plight in the hands of the fulani lunatics will vote osinbanjo?

as for the ss/se forget us.

then that brings us to the sw. do you even think yoruba muslims will vote a yoruba christian pastor?

apart from osinbanjos redeem churh members and maybe some christian yorubas in the sw (apart from Ondo and Ekiti) no body will vote that man servant

if osinbanjo dares contest 2019 elections he will lose by a staggering margin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by ekwii: 11:24am On May 10, 2017
nku5:

You are very correct, Igbos should not be emotional when it comes to politics. Think of furthering your own ideology than trying to get stupid revenge.
I will personally vote for Osinbajo than any Aboki man whatsoever, except Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by BlowBack: 11:29am On May 10, 2017
ekwii:

You are very correct, Igbos should not be emotional when it comes to politics. Think of furthering your own ideology than trying to get stupid revenge.
I will personally vote for Osinbajo than any Aboki man whatsoever, except Atiku

dont be a nitwit

A yoruba presidency will be complimented by a northern VP and under osinbanjo it will not be any different than what you are witnessing with a buhari osinbanjo presidency.

the only way you will see a SS or SE person in power is with a coalition with the same north. either as substantive president or vice president.

A yoruba presidency will relegate the SS and SE to the foreground

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by DocHMD: 11:41am On May 10, 2017
Why should the SE/SS ever vote the treacherous SW who always voted against resource control and shout 'We will never vote Igbo' to high heavens?

Just tell me why? grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by kingzizzy: 11:42am On May 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Let me tell you something. If something should happen to Buhari, and Osibanjo is sworn in as president, that will be the end of APC

The only thing the North cares about is power. They need to have it like Fish needs water. So if Osibanjo gets in there, not only will they fight him throughtout the remainder of his tenure (just like they did to GEJ) they will also reject him in 2019. You might even see a situation where the North will back Atiku almost unanimously to defeat Osibanjo. The SE/SS are not likely to vote Osibanjo, they simply dont believe in the party.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by nku5: 8:41am On May 11, 2017
BlowBack:

osinbanjo presidency will be the weakest and lamest duck presidency ever

boko haram under GEJ will look like boys scout when compared to that weakling

this is the reason i will never support osinbanjo plus the corrupt tinubu angle

I am even more excited at a weak Osinbajo presidency because like a Jonathan presidency we will be able to lend him support on our terms and he will be happy to accept them. This time we will avoid the mistakes we made with Jonathan's government, including that thief Tinubu spoiling the party. My humble 2 kobo
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by DocHMD: 8:45am On May 11, 2017
ProWalker:

What was your own yoruba ewedu mindset when you started the 'I will never vote Igbo campaign' even before the popular use of internet.
You think say everybody na mumu?
YOU WILL GET YOUR RECOMPENSE. Shikena!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by IgboAmakaa(f): 8:48am On May 11, 2017
never

i will rather vote almajiri instead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by AjoOfia1: 8:53am On May 11, 2017
i love this thread
LionDeLeo coman sheeee ooo

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Sealeddeal(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2017
ProWalker:
You are deceiving yourself. We are like a mosquito that perched on scrotum that you have to kill very carefully. We are emotional just like every Nigerian. We will ambush Osinbajo and APC in 2019 if Buhari become incapacitated and Osinbajo run.

7 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Olabestonic001(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2017
The SE must Never vote him oooo!
Those ones that thinks with their anus; they'll rather vote Hausa/Fulani than their eternal nightmare, Afonjas.
Yes, let them vote in an Hausa/Fulani by 2019 while he used them as Target Practices. At least they'll be happy that they've 'won' the Afonjas since that is their life calling. SS will likely vote in a man who helped negotiate a fine 'deal' for them.
Whoever thinks Igbo needs to be pacified is wasting his/her time. Their destiny is to rival and biff the Afonjas.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by ProWalker: 8:57am On May 11, 2017
Sealeddeal:
You are deceiving yourself. We are like a mosquito that perched on scrotum that you have to kill very carefully. We are emotional just like every Nigerian. We will ambush Osinbajo and APC in 2019 if Buhari become incapacitated and Osinbajo run.

The way you ambushed Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by izombie(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2017
Yorubas have a problem politically now. The only way the yoruba can get south east/ south south vote is if that yoruba person is up against buhari because the igbos can never vote buhari in any election. As for me, i'd rather vote for shekau than vote any yoruba candidate. Let the north continue ruling us until nigeria divides. We all know the north will always vote a northerner,. Any yoruba candidate will need the to win ss/se votes which will never happen anymore. Yorubas have shot themselves in the foot. Ndi mgbu.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Akanbiedu(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2017
[size=15pt]To my SW peeps, before responding, kindly note that there is absolutely nothing that shows the OP is Igbo. [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ntoakwaibom Stop Spreading False News, Akwa Ibom State Observed Biafra Day / Amaechi Shocked As Crowd Walked Away On Buhari- Video / Akwa Ibom Elders: INEC Must Be Allowed To Conduct Free And Credible Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.