Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? (5834 Views)

AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Why We Need An Osinbanjo In 2023 / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by jumobi1(m): 2:22am On May 12, 2017
deedeedee1:

Wht good votes are you talking about? The only good vote mko had was edo state and delta with almost 70 percent. Tell your people to stop shouting betrayal all over the place. We never signed anything with them. Besides, i want nigeria to totally disintegrate. I will be a lovely thing if we go our separate ways

I guess getting close to the same amount as Tofa did in the east isn't good. I think Abiola did well in core Igbo states and got good votes. Tofa only had about 17,000 more.
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Bridget95(f): 2:32am On May 12, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Keep on deceiving yourself about one person's nature when we all know you are the architect of present day Nigeria.
Maybe you don't know the Nigerian leader that introduced this unitary system just because he felt some people can lord over others.
You've never supported anything Yoruba since Nigeria was established so why should we support you anytime?
continue crying about unitary system instituted by military men to save the national from anarchy as a plan to lord over others while you stuck your tail in between your legs and crawl to you closet and hide when Buhari appointment is made of 70% northerns.
you don't see that as a tribe openly lording over others because they are Hausa/Fulani your masters.you dare not question them.
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Bridget95(f): 2:37am On May 12, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Will you shut up?
There is no Igbo state that produces crude oil up to what Ondo state produces so what exactly are you wailing about?
All you know is running your mouth like a leaking tap.
STF .now you know the SE is a producer.never you open that gutter and call the SE barren again!
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Bridget95(f): 2:40am On May 12, 2017
bakynes:

The SS doesn't believe in any treachery from the Yorubas only the igbos are delusional on that. With a strong Northern candidate as VP to a Yoruba Man and on a good party platform we have a good chance at the Presidency.
lets watch and see how that Yoruba man can defeat a northern presidential candidate with an overwhelming support in the SE,SS,Middle belt and north.
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Bridget95(f): 2:40am On May 12, 2017
bakynes:

The SS doesn't believe in any treachery from the Yorubas only the igbos are delusional on that. With a strong Northern candidate as VP to a Yoruba Man and on a good party platform we have a good chance at the Presidency.
lets watch and see how that Yoruba man can defeat a northern presidential candidate with an overwhelming support in the SE,SS,Middle belt and north in 2019.
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by invisikay: 2:42am On May 12, 2017
Politics is numbers, to be president in Nigeria you need majority vote in 4 regions, SS SE, need at least two northern regions to get the presidency and shame SW, and SW just needs NE NW, NC to win presidency. So alliance, cooperation and politicking is what can earn any region the presidency.
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by OAUTemitayo: 2:51am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:
continue crying about unitary system instituted by military men to save the national from anarchy as a plan to lord over others while you stuck your tail in between your legs and crawl to you closet and hide when Buhari appointment is made of 70% northerns.
you don't see that as a tribe openly lording over others because they are Hausa/Fulani your masters.you dare not question them.
Ignoramus.
If their is anybody who sees the Hausas​as their masters it is the Igbos.
From 1957 you Igbos always align politically with the North. Apart from 2015 and 2011 tell me when Igbos voted against the candidate of the North?
Just tell me you lackey

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by OAUTemitayo: 2:53am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:
STF .now you know the SE is a producer.never you open that gutter and call the SE barren again!
Dindinrin.
So you accept the fact that Yorubas produce more oil than Ibos and you are still blabbing?

2 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Bridget95(f): 3:00am On May 12, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Ignoramus.
If their is anybody who sees the Hausas​as their masters it is the Igbos.
From 1957 you Igbos always align politically with the North. Apart from 2015 and 2011 tell me when Igbos voted against the candidate of the North?
Just tell me you lackey
when you are lashed with the truth you begin to cry with insults.

we are aware how TINUBU, Lai Muhammed and other SW leaders rallied against GEJ thinking the appointments would be 50/50 between north and SW but lo and behold Buhari dumbfounded them. hahahah

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Bridget95(f): 3:03am On May 12, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Dindinrin.
So you accept the fact that Yorubas produce more oil than Ibos and you are still blabbing?
Rivers and delta have majority igbo population and land both are oil producing states plus IMO and Abia.

now you can go and chop s**t
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by OAUTemitayo: 3:41am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:
Rivers and delta have majority igbo population and land both are oil producing states plus IMO and Abia.

Go and tell Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isobos and Uhrobos that you are the majority in those states and see how far.

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by OAUTemitayo: 3:42am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:
when you are lashed with the truth you begin to cry with insults.

we are aware how TINUBU, Lai Muhammed and other SW leaders rallied against GEJ thinking the appointments would be 50/50 between north and SW but lo and behold Buhari dumbfounded them. hahahah
You really have no sense. When Yoruba supported GEJ in 2011 what did we get in return?
Nothing other than Ibos abusing us everywhere

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Bridget95(f): 3:59am On May 12, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Go and tell Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isobos and Uhrobos that you are the majority in those states and see how far.
Tell them? u are probably high on some cheap stuff.They are our brothers after all Ifeanyi okowa is delta state governor. we understand ourselves.
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by OAUTemitayo: 4:05am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:
Tell them? u are probably high on some cheap stuff.They are our brothers after all Ifeanyi okowa is delta state governor. we understand ourselves.
Understand yourselves?
Abandoned property na good indicator

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by CursedIboes: 4:58am On May 12, 2017
[s]
Bridget95:
Did I hear you open that gutter to call the land that contribute to the allocation your worthless states except Lagos receive as monthly allocation? Do you know that Imo and Abia are Niger Delta states and produce oil? Do you know that Anambra state has oil and has it occurred to ewedu eaters that Ebonyi is an agric haven?

You should stop saying we stay in the SW, every Nigerian has right to live anywhere. Yoruba's and Hausa's are all over the SE nobody harasses them.

Suck northern balls for all they care just like you did through out the military era ,they are aware of your treachery and will vote their own.Buhari came to us twice before going to you after we snubbed him because of his natural wickedness.

SS is majority igbo,go to Ijaw land and tell them that they belong to Yoruba or are Yoruba inclined and see if you will see the end result.

2015 election and the aftermath has exposed your true nature to the minority tribes of the delta,the now know who their friends and brothers are and feel sorry for being fed hate and ancient war propaganda against igbos.
[/s]

Attachee by force miscreants, you contribute nothing to crime to Nigeria. Your worthless 5 sad beast states contribute nothing, no one is holding you loudmouthed criminals from going to your biafra but shame wont let you go. Ranting on nairaland daily without shame, never seen a shameless set of people in large numbers like you guys before. Attachee land grabbers.

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by CursedIboes: 5:00am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:

Your barren land contributes nothing but crime and ridicule to the country. Stop disgracing yourseld little boy.

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by CursedIboes: 5:01am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:

Can you imagine the rubbish coming out from this male posing as a female. Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by nku5: 6:10am On May 12, 2017
Curlieweed:

How exactly (constitutionally speaking) is he going to achieve this? He's going to be heading the executive and not the legislature.

According to the 1999 constitution, the president has the power to send bills to the National Assembly. All he needs to is take aspects of the conference report pertaining to restructuring and encapsulate it into a bill. Section 9(1) of the constitution provides how it can be amended. Shikena!

This is what Jonathan should have started before he was voted out. Osinbajo, the most powerful Nigerian from the SW should know that his region stands to gain the most from this. Thats if Tinubu has not captured his brain completely...
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by pazienza(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2017
nku5:

According to the 1999 constitution, the president has the power to send bills to the National Assembly. All he needs to is take aspects of the conference report pertaining to restructuring and encapsulate it into a bill. Section 9(1) of the constitution provides how it can be amended. Shikena!

This is what Jonathan should have started before he was voted out. Osinbajo, the most powerful Nigerian from the SW should know that his region stands to gain the most from this. Thats if Tinubu has not captured his brain completely...

How exactly does SW stand to gain from a restructured
Nigeria that would most definitely take away most of Lagos and Ogun relevance and current advantage?

I don't think so, do not listen to what Swners say, look at their actions and the dynamics at play.

Osinbajo if he wins would need Northern support to stay in power and would do everything to appease them, including throwing everybody else under the bus.

I can't even believe that an Igbo man is talking about supporting Osinbajo, it's not a strategic and pragmatic move.

2 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Bridget95(f): 7:48am On May 12, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
You really have no sense. When Yoruba supported GEJ in 2011 what did we get in return?
Nothing other than Ibos abusing us everywhere

And after you fall over yourself in voting a sick illiterate ancestor what did you get?
not even a 50/50 appointment as a thank you for submitting to Fulani.
Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by nku5: 7:56am On May 12, 2017
pazienza:

How exactly does SW stand to gain from a restructured
Nigeria that would most definitely take away most of Lagos and Ogun relevance and current advantage?

I don't think so, do not listen to what Swners say, look at their actions and the dynamics at play.

Osinbajo if he wins would need Northern support to stay in power and would do everything to appease them, including throwing everybody else under the bus.

I can't even believe that an Igbo man is talking about supporting Osinbajo, it's not a strategic and pragmatic move.

I fully understand your point bruv but what other options do we have to force our freedom from this sokoto caliphate called a country? I was going to ask you in your other post what our move in 1979 was.
Note I said in my initial post that Osinbajo would FIRST have to APPROACH us for a deal.

The SW has not progressed one bit since 1964. Unless Tinubu has sucked out all their brains they will recognise this is their best chance at simple perks of freedom like actually earning revenue from their ports instead of their sons chasing after containers with sticks and bottles to demand omo nile money

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by seunmsg(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2017
BlowBack:

and you think the boko north will settle for a fake pastor as their president?

or you think the middle belt christians osinbanjo refused to comment on their plight in the hands of the fulani lunatics will vote osinbanjo?

as for the ss/se forget us.

then that brings us to the sw. do you even think yoruba muslims will vote a yoruba christian pastor?

apart from osinbanjos redeem churh members and maybe some christian yorubas in the sw (apart from Ondo and Ekiti) no body will vote that man servant

if osinbanjo dares contest 2019 elections he will lose by a staggering margin

grin grin grin

Go back to selling fake spare parts. You don't know anything about Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by lx3as(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2017
izombie:
Yorubas have a problem politically now. The only way the yoruba can get south east/ south south vote is if that yoruba person is up against buhari because the igbos can never vote buhari in any election. As for me, i'd rather vote for shekau than vote any yoruba candidate. Let the north continue ruling us until nigeria divides. We all know the north will always vote a northerner,. Any yoruba candidate will need the to win ss/se votes which will never happen anymore. Yorubas have shot themselves in the foot. Ndi mgbu.

Just look at you!
The North voted for Abiola and Obasanjo!
The North respect Yorubas as partners; Yorubas are already grooming people to rival the North any day any time but I pity Igbos that groom hatred through unrealistic emotional explosions and expectations.
We as Yorubas know what we want and how to get it and the North knows.... We've got heart for Niger Deltans but the greatest mistake GEJ made was listening to Igbos, who have been playing second fiddle to Hausas since independence with nothing to show for it.
Yorubas have always been in opposition and it pays. If recently about 50% of us voted for Buhari, we owe Igbo nothing and that doesn't mean we are with Hausas. What exists between us is mutual respect and politics not even religion.
We should all learn to play politics not being emotional unnecessarily. We should strive as tribe to be at the place where decisions that will affect our tribes are being made not chest-beating up and down. If you know it's Hausa president you want and will benefit you, so be it. It doesn't reduce Yorubas' greatness an inch!

4 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by maasoap(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2017
bitcoinvin:

then u the first class Man in politics is been fooled and tuled by the illiterates in North...Go and sit down jareeee
You guys are not matured Politically. When Yorubas championed the course of Jonathan to be made acting president and later substantive president, Yorubas were not Treacherous back then? When Yorubas gave IB five out of six states, we're not Treacherous then? But when Jonathan turned his back to Yorubas and you guys were cheering him to go on, that was Yorubas Treacherous character in action too?
The truth is that any Yoruba contesting for the seat of presidency doesn't really need to waste his energy on SE though SS people have shown to be more reasonable than SE people.
You support Yoruba, fine. You don't support, Goodluck to you.

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by maasoap(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:
lets watch and see how that Yoruba man can defeat a northern presidential candidate with an overwhelming support in the SE,SS,Middle belt and north in 2019.
Yoruba doesn't necessarily need to go against the Northern candidate. This is where and why we are better than you guys. Politics is about give and take, it is a game, not a war. You guys are yet to learn that.

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by maasoap(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2017
Bridget95:

And after you fall over yourself in voting a sick illiterate ancestor what did you get?
not even a 50/50 appointment as a thank you for submitting to Fulani.
You can't have 50/50 because it's not about two tribes (Hausa and Yoruba), it is about six political regions.
For submitting to Fulani? Yeah, the same way we submitted to Ijaw in 2011, the same way Hausa/Fulani submitted to Yoruba in 1999 and 2003.
This is politics, it's about give and take my friend.

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by DSoj(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2017
The writer if this piece is an idiot from womb

Yorba treachery? Against who?

So to vote who U wish to vote for is treachery.

Fool.

Why didnt Igbo vote Ojukwu 2ce. ? 2003 and 2007.

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by pazienza(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2017
nku5:

I fully understand your point bruv but what other options do we have to force our freedom from this sokoto caliphate called a country? I was going to ask you in your other post what our move in 1979 was.
Note I said in my initial post that Osinbajo would FIRST have to APPROACH us for a deal.

The SW has not progressed one bit since 1964. Unless Tinubu has sucked out all their brains they will recognise this is their best chance at simple perks of freedom like actually earning revenue from their ports instead of their sons chasing after containers with sticks and bottles to demand omo nile money

There is no option left other to continue playing second fiddle to the North. We got a once in a lifetime chance in GEJ, Yorubas killed it, like they killed any chance of union between NCNC and AG .
As long as the sun continue to rise in the East and set in the West, the North will eternally rule over democratic Nigeria using their numbers and they would democratically resist any attempt at restructuring Nigeria using their numbers in NASS.
Zik with all his faults and shortsightedness was a shrewd politician, in 1979, the Yoruba-North 1967 alliance was at its rock bottom as the Yorubas felt the North should reward them by conceding power to them, the same scenario is about unfolding now. The Yorubas now feel that for the support they gave to Buhari against a Southern candidate that the North owe them and Osibanjo some reward should Buhari become incapacitated.
But nothing had changed, the North would still not concede power to anyone, and if Ndiigbo play our game well by staying in the middle and allow the North and Yorubas iron themselves , we stand to gain from it.

Like in 1979, we float our own candidate,APGA should do this, while we allow the likes of Nnamani hustle with Yorubas in APC, and the Ekweremmadu and his faction hustle with the North.
We seat back and pitch our tent with the eventual winner, likely the North.

1 Like

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by pazienza(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2017
But if we start playing this emotional straightforward politics of "the North is the beast", while Osinbajo is the savior and pitch our tent Yorubas, we box ourselves in a political cul de sac, limiting our options and flexibility, puting ourselves at the vulnerable position of being hapless jokers in Yoruba political chess board.

Of course, they would use us to forward their own interests, and peeps would be back here singing Yoruba betrayal.

We must stop puting our political interests at hands of others to protect for us, especially when these groups have interests parallel to ours, which they too want to protect.

3 Likes

Re: Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? by Basic123: 12:15pm On May 13, 2017
ProWalker:
If this mindset espoused by the OP is the average Igbo mindset, then I'm sorry to say that Igbos have absolutely nothing to do with politics, they are simply very BAD at politics.
They are too damned emotional to be good politicians.
Politics is not about what you wish happens, but how you make things happen - for your own interest and not about going around seeking revenge and hateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stakeholders Blame Nigeria’s Receding Waters On Coal Mining / Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor / The Many Sins Of General Attahiru, Why Biafrans Will Rejoice over His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.