Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG (11801 Views)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / N-Power:Senate Intervenes As Beneficiaries Protest, Give Update On Permanency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by henryanna36: 10:26am On May 10, 2017
N-POWER beneficiaries staged a protest at Enugu State Secretariat over non- payment of their 5 months stipends by the federal government of Nigeria.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/n-power-beneficiaries-protest-in-enugu.html?m=1

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by willzy0909: 10:28am On May 10, 2017
Ftc

I applied for N-POWER BUILD since then... Nothing
Its like Nigerians need people to learn but in the future no job to work on with the knowledge...
Its called Empowering the future Jobless Graduates to be qualified for joblessness

... I an pained bro

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Nobody: 10:29am On May 10, 2017
Aish
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by LUGBE: 10:39am On May 10, 2017
This government is a scam, even in Anambra state they have not been paid and they are planning protest too. This NPower are only paying some section of the country, only time will tell.

Buhari your evil plans for this country will be reviewed soon, do you know the sacrifice these applicant has made, go to Anambra state some resigned from their job, went to were they were posted to teach, rented and paid for apartment, resumed work since December 2016 till this moment no allowance, salary and thank you. Is it fair, I am really pitying them, buhari your plans for this employee will fall on your generations if you didn't pay them and possibly tell them to stop work.

Very annoying

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2017
Zoogeria at it again.....

I'm still positive sha...hope dey...even if na -0.1%
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Dongreat(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2017
I said it when N-power was introduced that it's a time bomb to explode like other government introduced policies but I was called enemy of the state. Anything, I repeat anything started and develop by the Nigeria government is doom to fail. Why? It's because the politicians introducing policies are ignorant of their own policies, the politicians only introduce things when it Favour's them 98%, the politicians care little or none about the masses hence they just throw a smoke screen for the masses to be amazed and hopeful of something, but lies.

If you are related to a politician, worked with them, had a relationship with their children or you are the politician, then you will understand what I just said. Again I repeat, any policy introduced by the Nigerian government is a "Time bomb", fail from inception.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by MrGreenMavro: 11:41am On May 10, 2017
sad
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Oladelson(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by obembet(f): 11:41am On May 10, 2017
Nigeria politicians is just like PONZI scheme....

U can't beat them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by professorfal: 11:42am On May 10, 2017
you've been scammed.

7 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by buchilino(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2017
WHERE R DOSE CUCUMBERS ON NL DAT SAID BABA ISN'T WORKING.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by LionDeLeo: 11:43am On May 10, 2017
Enugu.

I am not understanding, so they are participating in the scheme?

These people eh!

18 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Tenim47(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2017
this one weak me sad

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Folabimi(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2017
Nt fair cos some like me have been paid. I feel 4 them

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Eazybay(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2017
There's always a struggle for 'stipends'. I thought things like this would be funded from the gains of subsidy removal?

This govt has so far been unable to silence criticism with 'stellar performance'. So all they look up to are pseudo patriots with face-saving rebuttals for succour.

MODIFIED: A typical example is the response from a pseudo patriot up there, liondeleo

6 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by PunterTim(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2017
Hmm.
And some states are not owed.
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by iVentHub(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2017
F
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by ipobarecriminals: 11:48am On May 10, 2017
grin confused pipu.U're Igbos,immigrants,jews not Nigerians.Go meet KANU the FRAUDSTER(JOE IGBOKWE,2017)to pay una

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Nobody: 11:49am On May 10, 2017
LUGBE:
This government is a scam, even in Anambra state they have not been paid and they are planning protest too. This NPower are only paying some section of the country, only time will tell.

Buhari your evil plans for this country will be reviewed soon, do you know the sacrifice these applicant has made, go to Anambra state some resigned from their job, went to were they were posted to teach, rented and paid for apartment, resumed work since December 2016 till this moment no allowance, salary and thank you. Is it fair, I am really pitying them, buhari your plans for this employee will fall on your generations if you didn't pay them and possibly tell them to stop work.

Very annoying
Why did they apply if it was a scam?

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by onatisi(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2017
Rubbish
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Lukenitheooo6(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2017
haba no be naija again
una never chi chomtin
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by LionDeLeo: 11:51am On May 10, 2017
Eazybay:
There's always a struggle for 'stipends'. I thought things like this would be funded from the gains of subsidy removal?

This govt has so far been unable to silence criticism with 'stellar performance'. So all they look up to are pseudo patriots with face-saving rebuttals for succour.

MODIFIED: A typical example is the response from a pseudo patriot up there, liondeleo

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by ipobarecriminals: 11:52am On May 10, 2017
grin cheesy grin undecided lipsrsealed embarassed shocked sad grin winkIgbos are HUNGRY and ANGRY cheesy.FG should pity them b4 dey go jump

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by jauntty: 11:52am On May 10, 2017
Yesterday was protest for light in Enugu, today is N-power... What's happening to the coal city??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by rezzy: 11:55am On May 10, 2017
So it's not only Lagos npower?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by mayorwah98(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2017
My spirit didn't go with it right from day one
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 10, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin confused pipu.U're Igbos,immigrants,jews not Nigerians.Go meet KANU the FRAUDSTER(JOE IGBOKWE,2017)to pay una

As you wish others, so shall God or Allah do the same to you and your entire generation.

May this quoted statement be the portion of you and your Unborn kids.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by staga: 12:14pm On May 10, 2017
How can an able bodied graduate decide to work for N30,000 a month when their counterparts in other companies are pioneering stuff with innovation and entrepreneurship? Scandalous!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by ipobarecriminals: 12:14pm On May 10, 2017
professorfal:
you've been scammed.
undecided do u pay a GHOST WORKERS? Those peeps are GHOST WORKERS.Anyway,tell them "we HEAR THEIR CRY VERY CLEAR"
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by kechywillz(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2017
willzy0909:
Ftc

I applied for N-POWER BUILD since then... Nothing
Its like Nigerians need people to learn but in the future no job to work on with the knowledge...
Its called Empowering the future Jobless Graduates to be qualified for joblessness

... I an pained bro
Lol grin
Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by persius555(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
N-Power has to be probed. This is the height of government inefficiency.
It took over six months to screen and validate these applicants. Six months into the scheme, applicants are owed over five moths stipends.

N-Power must be probed.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG by ipobarecriminals: 12:20pm On May 10, 2017
Ezechinwa:

As I wish others, so shall God or Allah do the same to me and my entire generation.

May this quoted statement be my portion and my Unborn kids.
.AMEN.So shall it be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Real Is This Job From Dangote? / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! / Leadway Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.