Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married (25919 Views)

Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Davido Blasts Lady Who Hates Him So Much / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by brandonobi(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
Baroba:
People claiming to be graduates are interpreting the phrase " favourite pain in her ass" as having a sexual conotation??..smdh. There is something called figure of speech you clowns..

The lady can call Emmanuel whatever she wants, its her prerogative.. Social media seems to be bringing out the worse in Nigerians.. tufia
help tell them o, nawa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
I like her response.

Hit the gym and maybe you'll find a man of your own... classic!

The woman is just envious of her. Her husband has paid her dowry.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 1:28pm On May 10, 2017
Ihateafonja:
see this bag of beans!!! E pain am because she's not dating the Rich Monkey

grin grin
She and the guy are married.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by rosalieene(f): 1:28pm On May 10, 2017
Iheoma should not comman fall hand
She has been living on lowkey since and has earned my respect for that.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 1:30pm On May 10, 2017
rockcitie:
The last time i checked, you guys were engaged. So why are you calling him your husband?

Women & desperation. Allow the man to wife you first. lipsrsealed
Dowry has been paid o. Abi u be monitoring spirit? One must not do elaborate wedding before u know they are married o.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 1:31pm On May 10, 2017
alphaconde:
Two women wey no de hear word
First woman acting shameless calling a man who hasn't been married before her husband
Second woman also eating and getting fat.

Pls learn to read! They are married! He has paid dowry!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 1:32pm On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

Thank you
.someone with realistic way of thinking at last... This shameless behaviours of our ladies is unbecoming and shows they are gold diggers and desperate they also lack self confidence

The lady did have a point but she put it in an insulting manner.this issue of us "minding our business" is why many ladies are fast doing this shameless act as well as bearing a child for moneyv....if society starts shaming them and discriminating against them they will think straight
They are married oo!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

They are married oo!

Engaged

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by omaigala12(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
Damn
Dats some finishing ryt der
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 10, 2017
Dongreat:
Sometimes you are so frustrated that you want to take it out on someone. Then you realize that you have no one and so lonely. Then you go to the one place everyone is a champion, the internet, and talk to people anyhow because you are behind a keyboard.

Everyone is a champion and royalty in the net. We see such everyday including Nairaland where boys/girls with fortunate access to Airtel free 10mb trail come online to insult their ancestors.
my God go kukuma bless you plenty my brother.. I no know wetin dey concern some people about another person life.. Useless, senseless goats

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by ModusOperandi(f): 3:07pm On May 10, 2017
He's probably a favorite pain in the a$$(literally) to a bunch of other girls hehehe. kidding smiley
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by ModusOperandi(f): 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

They are married oo!
It's like you were the priest that joined them, this one you're so sure

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by Kobicove(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2017
Busy body that can't mind her own business undecided

I still do not understand why Nigerians have a fixation with marriage...even people in dead marriages think they have an advantage over people who are single

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 4:14pm On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

Engaged
Once dowry has been paid she is married
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 4:15pm On May 10, 2017
ModusOperandi:
It's like you were the priest that joined them, this one you're so sure
Must u do wedding before u are married?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

Once dowry has been paid she is married

grin grin grin grin should anything happen today tell me what does IBO tradition say I thought the tradiotbal wedding is even more superior than the white wedding ? I though even if you do a church wedding as far as theyvare concenrend you are not married till traditional is done ?

So if today ,assuming God forbid something bad happens to emenike shey she go stand andcsign as his wife abi inherit ?
Please ..they at not married til formalities are concluded ... Dowry can be returned
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 4:22pm On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

grin grin grin grin should anything happen today tell me what does IBO tradition say I thought the tradiotbal wedding is even more superior than the white wedding ? I though even if you do a church wedding as far as theyvare concenrend you are not married till traditional is done ?

So if today ,assuming God forbid something bad happens to emenike shey she go stand andcsign as his wife abi inherit ?
Please ..they at not married til formalities are concluded ... Dowry can be returned
Trash talk. Once dowry has been paid all marriage rites has been performed! Dowry CANNOT be done without other traditional rites of marriage! Once dowry has been paid full traditional marriage has occurred. It may or may not be elaborate. So if she says he has paid her dowry she is fully married.

Church marriage is purely religious. It is court and traditional marriage that is recognised under the law.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

Trash talk. Once dowry has been paid all marriage rites has been performed! Dowry CANNOT be done without other traditional rites of marriage! Once dowry has been paid full traditional marriage has occurred. It may or may not be elaborate. So if she says he has paid her dowry she is fully married.

Church marriage is purely religious. It is court and traditional marriage that is recognised under the law.

Hiss's halright naa....abi? Enjoy
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 10, 2017
som ppu wee jus like to b distructed anoda ppus imagery... dats unnormal sha...
u haff avv to learn hw to respectin persons life movementing and directional pattern...

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by ijayebonyi(f): 6:42am On May 11, 2017
It's entirely her business, I think they should keep their love to themselves. Wish them harmony
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by oluwarantimi(f): 3:49pm On May 12, 2017
so what if she has actually gotten married and didn't post it on the internet. How would you know? Or are you her family member?
Trina0936:

Madam,they are engaged not married yet. There is a reason you have internet. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by alphaconde(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

Pls learn to read! They are married! He has paid dowry!

monkeyy bride price not dowry
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by YelloweWest: 3:03pm On May 16, 2017
alphaconde:

monkeyy bride price not dowry
Pls in Nigerian context what's the difference between dowry and bride price??
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Blasts Lady For Saying She Is Not Married by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Coldfeet:
Dont mind her jare... what if he ends up not marrying her? Abi engagement na automatic marriage? Nonsense.
nice picture. Pls where is this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Loved Up In New Photos / Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day / Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Welcomes A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.