Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) (55160 Views)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
So all this big breast don waste. undecided

Haha! Is that what you have got to contribute? Issorite.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by hecukadudu701: 1:09pm On May 10, 2017
the spirit of anger causes death sad
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by aderosh(f): 1:10pm On May 10, 2017
Rip dear,she shuld nt av make d move
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by sarahade(f): 1:13pm On May 10, 2017
smushi:
RIP Miss.... Lesson to d Girls/Women, don't ever start what u can't finish, try to be calm in arguments.
You are foolish. So its the womans fault that he killed her because of an argument.
Omo ale
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by alex81(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2017
jconsulting:
are both of them Samurai warriors playing with swords abi knives
lol grin

Na too much Chinese movies cos am.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
The kind ghost hunting wey that guy go experience eeh, e beta he go india go get antidote o, thas a very cokd murder.
Rip young lady.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Dottore: 1:21pm On May 10, 2017
tartarus:

Smh. He started beating her before she picked up a knife! She was defending herself undecided
I didn't see anywhere in the post where the guy started the physical abuse. I read that argument ensued and she went to the kitchen and emerged with a knife...

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by ehimon: 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
The guy must be a glutton for killing just because of food.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by ufinity(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2017
Dottore:

How is the guys wicked? She first started the knife act but the guy finished it. It's self defense
I guess you didn't read where the guy started beating the girl. Do u support women beaters? Ain't saying she was right anyways, but it could have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by tartarus(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2017
Dottore:

I didn't see anywhere in the post where the guy started the physical abuse. I read that argument ensued and she went to the kitchen and emerged with a knife...
Oh okay, I don't know where you read yours from but I read he started beating her first. smiley

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 10, 2017
dis mata mess for my mouth add water inside...

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by mich2012: 1:31pm On May 10, 2017
Now, I am even scared the more.

RIP to the dead.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 10, 2017
ekensi01:
Thor, girls the see baaa? may be she finish the guy come want run. He said she ate her school fee. Rip inadvance to the rest that will die. They is no love only game and sex. Use your head

??
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
Guys, we must learn to be patient with Women. Their power is in their tongue. Very unfortunate.... May GOD save us from the evil of anger and pride. Learn to let go or the devil would use U to achieve his evil mission.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by larrypourl(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2017
Tragic. You need to be extremely careful when running Postgraduate program in naija schools especially full-time.
Rip to the dead.

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by kalakuta11: 2:02pm On May 10, 2017
PenisCaP:
Rip to d dead.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
ekensi01:
Thor, girls the see baaa? may be she finish the guy come want run. He said she ate her school fee. Rip inadvance to the rest that will die. They is no love only game and sex. Use your head
[/s]
Read the story first...monkey! angry
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2017
Not to sound somehow buh d girl shuldnt hv picked up a knife 1st, cos 4 Naija fight na say if u pick knife the other person go pick knife,if you pick bottle the other person go pick bottle 2. And d guy no get chill,en gats komot go buy new knife. En no 1 hear say knife blunt
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
wawappl:
love is wicked
God is love and love is God..

So biko my own God is never wicked.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by damocool(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2017
Six feet..
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
Touts on the loose.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
The man rushed to buy a brand new knife after the lady stabbed him just because he did not eat her food grin grin grin
Correct man... Men should not take nonsense from useless women smiley

2 Likes

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Adebayo4all: 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
ufinity:
The guy need to be hanged by the balls. The wickedness of men this days shocks even the devil
Don't forget she hit him 1st.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Biggsam01: 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
Forbes Names Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido among Top 10 Richest African Musicians

Follow the link to read more

http://enter10mentextra.com/forbes-names-don-jazzy-wizkid-davido-among-top-10-richest-african-musicians/

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by danuzochukwu: 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
what a tragic dead to a beautiful loving girl, rest in peace.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 10, 2017
My former institution in news for the wrong reason
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2017
ekensi01:
I am finding it difficult to understand what inspired you to type this on a public forum , especially at the beginning of your post. Good dey o.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by HomeTutor1(f): 4:05pm On May 10, 2017
I felt sad when the news was broken to me on monday morning. aka "Abuja Babe", You wrote the PG exams on thursday and you promised to come for marriage counselling (Together with your Fiance) in preparation for your wedding on monday morning. RIP Dear Abuja Babe
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Read the story first...monkey! angry
I thought I was the only one who noticed that he commented without reading the post.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
sarahade:

You are foolish. So its the womans fault that he killed her because of an argument.
Omo ale
Kilode?? The man just aired his opinion which everyone is free to do. Why the insult? If u cannot communicate like a normal human being, can u not just quietly buy popcorn and read the comments only? Are u the one that was stabbed?? Smh.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2017
ehimon:
The guy must be a glutton for killing just because of food.
Spacebookers that only comment by reading headline. Read the Post well.
Re: FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2017
Maxvasia:
Kilode?? The man just aired his opinion which everyone is free to do. Why the insult? If u cannot communicate like a normal human being, can u not just quietly buy popcorn and read the comments only? Are u the one that was stabbed?? Smh.
Keep shut, You just did same thing to her that you are blaming her for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike / 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.