Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mtn Borrow Me Service Fee Is Crazy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Borrow Me Service Fee Is Crazy (1001 Views)

Make 50,000naira Monthly On LPV Forum Just With A Registration Fee Of 1500naira / Has Anyone Heard Of Pennylender.com ? Is It A Credible Site To Borrow Money ? / Funaab Acceptance Fee Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Borrow Me Service Fee Is Crazy by donpy(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2017
I just received a message now from mtn telling me that service charge for borrowing N1500 is N225.
To me i think this is insane.
Why will customers have to pay this and when they do their adverts they make it seem like they are out to help customers when you are out of credit, in reality they are actually ripping customers out.
Pegging the fee at N50 for a N1500 borrow me is more sensible.
Annoyingly i also noticed the rate at which i am being charged when consuming borrowed credit is in sane too but i dont want to talk about that.
What do you guys think??

Re: Mtn Borrow Me Service Fee Is Crazy by kachi19: 11:33am On May 10, 2017
Well get used to - we already know these network providers are legal thieves
Re: Mtn Borrow Me Service Fee Is Crazy by Nobody: 11:59am On May 10, 2017
They ley let you borrow 1500? Wow. The way I see it, you have a strong incentive not to use 606.
Re: Mtn Borrow Me Service Fee Is Crazy by donpy(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2017
effnepa:
They ley let you borrow 1500? Wow. The way I see it, you have a strong incentive not to use 606.

its bcus of the usage i guess...
before now the max i can borrow is N750
Re: Mtn Borrow Me Service Fee Is Crazy by donpy(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2017
kachi19:
Well get used to - we already know these network providers are legal thieves
cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Enjoyed 2weeks Uninterrupted Power Supply?? / Finally Buhari Vows To Resign If He Does Not Recover / My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.