Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Iranian Messi-lookalike Has Heavy Resemblance To The Barcelona Star(ubelievable) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iranian Messi-lookalike Has Heavy Resemblance To The Barcelona Star(ubelievable) (550 Views)

Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them / Asisat Oshoala Resumes Training With The Barcelona Team. / Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Messi-lookalike Has Heavy Resemblance To The Barcelona Star(ubelievable) by ndustan(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2017
Lots of young men have been compared to Lionel Messi, the Barcelona and Argentina superstar. Being called “the next Messi” is both the highest compliment and the most daunting of designations for young players.

But the guy who might actually be the next Messi doesn’t even play the sport.

Reza Parastesh, a 25-year-old Iranian student, bears such a striking resemblance to the 29-year-old player that he’s been causing traffic chaos, forcing the Iranian police to take him to a station and get his car off the road.
The thing is, Parastesh doesn’t actually play soccer. He has announced that he’ll try to learn to juggle, however, to better imitate Messi.

Parastesh’s father sounds like a piece of work, by the way. He apparently was so angry that Messi’s injury-time goal knocked Iran out of the 2014 World Cup that he told his son to stay away. “After the game, my dad called me and said: ‘Don’t come back home tonight. Why did you score a goal against Iran?’ ” Parashesh told AFP. “I said, ‘But that wasn’t me!’ ”

The student hopes to parlay his new fame, and the demand for selfies wherever he goes, into a job working for Messi himself. “Being the best player in footballing history, he definitely has more work than he can handle,” he said. “I could be his representative when he is too busy.”

Good luck with that.

source: https://sports.yahoo.com/news/iranian-lionel-messi-lookalike-bears-uncanny-resemblance-argentine-star-164113279.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=135&v=f05FntP660k

Re: Iranian Messi-lookalike Has Heavy Resemblance To The Barcelona Star(ubelievable) by ndustan(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=ndustan post=56383574]
Lots of young men have been compared to Lionel Messi, the Barcelona and Argentina superstar. Being called “the next Messi” is both the highest compliment and the most daunting of designations for young players.

But the guy who might actually be the next Messi doesn’t even play the sport.

Reza Parastesh, a 25-year-old Iranian student, bears such a striking resemblance to the 29-year-old player that he’s been causing traffic chaos, forcing the Iranian police to take him to a station and get his car off the road.
The thing is, Parastesh doesn’t actually play soccer. He has announced that he’ll try to learn to juggle, however, to better imitate Messi.

Parastesh’s father sounds like a piece of work, by the way. He apparently was so angry that Messi’s injury-time goal knocked Iran out of the 2014 World Cup that he told his son to stay away. “After the game, my dad called me and said: ‘Don’t come back home tonight. Why did you score a goal against Iran?’ ” Parashesh told AFP. “I said, ‘But that wasn’t me!’ ”

The student hopes to parlay his new fame, and the demand for selfies wherever he goes, into a job working for Messi himself. “Being the best player in footballing history, he definitely has more work than he can handle,” he said. “I could be his representative when he is too busy.”

Good luck with that.

source: https://sports.yahoo.com/news/iranian-lionel-messi-lookalike-bears-uncanny-resemblance-argentine-star-164113279.html

watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=135&v=f05FntP660k

(1) (Reply)

Surest Prediction Here / Best Football Predictions 11th May | Best Games For Thursday / List Of Invited Players For AFCON Qualifiers Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.