Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. (12464 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 2:19pm On May 10, 2017
I Started the year as a jobless graduate. I had recently resigned from my place of work. Having read so much about making money online. I took a bold step and decided to be open to genuine opportunities. I surfed the internet for hours; nairaland was not out if my reach during this period. Affiliate marketing caught my attention and while reading a certain thread, I came across a comment by "Nogen" on how she made over 2000 euros in three weeks by marketing for a gold company online. I got attracted by that comment and did everything possible to see that I reached her.

We finally did meet and learning that she was a working-mum of triplets beat my imagination. How was she able to combine working in a school, being a nanny to her triplets and working on line at the same time with ease? I set a target for myself and got to work. To say it was a roller-coaster ride would be one fat lie. But hey! it was more than worth it. I wanted to build a lasting career for myself; not a partaker of some ponzi scheme that would come crumbling. I began the journey Jan 22, 2017 and in March 30, I earned my first 2100 euros. You see, the same journey that took Nogen three weeks to accomplish, took me over two months but then, I still would applaud myself. If i didn't open my mind to the opportunity, I probably would never have come across such amount in a short period of time.

In this journey, I realized a few things, the reasons why many Nigerians are poor or leaving below standard:

Many Nigerian youths are lazy.
They are not interested in building their own dreams.
They lack the passion or drive for success.
They are daydreamers.
They live by excuses.

I learnt one major thing:

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN OR YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE RIGHT. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

11 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Partnerbiz(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2017
Rubbish. Balderdash.
You made millions indeed. You want people to start sending you pms so you start selling materials.
Olodo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 3:24pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Rubbish. Balderdash.
You made millions indeed. You want people to start sending you pms so you start selling materials.
Olodo.

I only feel bad for your level of ignorance. It's really appalling. To think that someone out there must have spent a fortune in seeing you got an education is disheartening. There are opportunities around you; open your mind to them. People make more than what I've made online. If you're one of the closed minded, you'll always pass by opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Partnerbiz(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2017
Desdemona:

I only feel bad for your level of ignorance. It's really appalling. To think that someone out there must have spent a fortune in seeing you got an education is disheartening. There are opportunities around you; open your mind to them. People make more than what I've made online. If you're one of the closed minded, you'll always pass by opportunities.
Go and sell your e books. E money indeed. We have sewn better gimmicks. Gettta arar here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Go and sell your e books. E money indeed. We have sewn better gimmicks. Gettta arar here

Such a dry joke. I don't do ebooks! So sorry to disappoint you
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by sole26: 4:52pm On May 10, 2017
OK Bro, what is it all about? Hope is not refers stuff?
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by sole26: 4:53pm On May 10, 2017
OK tell us
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2017
Desdemona:
I Started the year as a jobless graduate. I had recently resigned from my place of work. Having read so much about making money online. I took a bold step and decided to be open to genuine opportunities. I surfed the internet for hours; nairaland was not out if my reach during this period. Affiliate marketing caught my attention and while reading a certain thread, I came across a comment by "Nogen" on how she made over 2000 euros in three weeks by marketing for a gold company online. I got attracted by that comment and did everything possible to see that I reached her.

We finally did meet and learning that she was a working-mum of triplets beat my imagination. How was she able to combine working in a school, being a nanny to her triplets and working on line at the same time with ease? I set a target for myself and got to work. To say it was a roller-coaster ride would be one fat lie. But hey! it was more than worth it. I wanted to build a lasting career for myself; not a partaker of some ponzi scheme that would come crumbling. I began the journey Jan 22, 2017 and in March 30, I earned my first 2100 euros. You see, the same journey that took Nogen three weeks to accomplish, took me over two months but then, I still would applaud myself. If i didn't open my mind to the opportunity, I probably would never have come across such amount in a short period of time.

In this journey, I realized a few things, the reasons why many Nigerians are poor or leaving below standard:

Many Nigerian youths are lazy.
They are not interested in building their own dreams.
They lack the passion or drive for success.
They are daydreamers.
They live by excuses.

I learnt one major thing:

WHETHER YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN OR YOU CAN'T, YOU ARE RIGHT. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

share your ideas and teach others how to fish..
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 10:00am On May 11, 2017
The least of my aims is to sell a product. I replied a PM of someone trying to confirm if it wasn't a referral stuff, another asking if It's an ebook. A few months before now, I had options of how I wanted success but I've learnt something in the process and this is in response to the mails I have got so far. It's not about the information you hear; it's about what you do with it. A lot of people condemn ebooks; now, what is wrong with an ebook? I've never bought an ebook or sold one but I know that having one for the purpose of a business won't be a bad idea provided you make do with the information you read in there.

If you continue with the mindset that you're not cut out for a particular thing, you'll keep having a merry-go-round within the same spot. Genuine success is hard work and deliberate. If someone shows you an opportunity and you don't know how to go about it, say yes and learn how to do it.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by tboibamz: 10:11am On May 11, 2017
Does anyone still fall for this?

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by philip0906(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2017
Bullocks!

3 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2017
Hehehehe...Nigerians, ok...not all but many; I'll try not to generalize. Many Nigerians are very judgmental people. They criticize everything they see. You are free to spew hateful comments. It doesn't stop my bank alerts from ringing.

Nogen, where ever you are, I wanna thank you specially.
Ife baby16, thank you too.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 11, 2017
Stop all these lies, you cannot make millions from affiliate marketing

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
Desdemona:
Hehehehe...Nigerians, ok...not all but many; I'll try not to generalize. Many Nigerians are very judgmental people. They criticize everything they see. You are free to spew hateful comments. It doesn't stop my bank alerts from ringing.

Stop lying, you can't make millions from affiliate marketing. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

Stop lying, you can't make millions from affiliate marketing. Stop lying.

Lies? Too old for that shit! Everything I do is online. Affiliate marketing is the least of them..serial entrepreneurship is key!!
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2017
Desdemona:

Lies? Too old for that shit! Everything I do is online. Affiliate marketing is the least of them..serial entrepreneurship is key!!

Name them.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Sunnylink(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
Nigerians can be funny at time. I met a lady on facebook who was trying to scam me on how to become a millionair. Only for me to find her in a group i join, she was asking a poster to teach her, how to make money online and end her struggle. I pity her. Imagine a lady with such incriminating mindset.

13 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

Name them.
I'm not compelled to be your guest. smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
Sunnylink:
Nigerians can be funny at time. I met a lady on facebook who was trying to scam me on how to become a millionair. Only for me to find her in a group i join, she was asking a poster to teach her, how to make money online and end her struggle. I pity her. Imagine a lady with such incriminating mindset.

I guess you're Nigerian too. Are there scammers on the prowl? Yes they are. Are there genuine ones too, sure they are.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nad95: 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
Desdemona, pls reply the email I sent to you this morning. Biko nu.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
just drop the price of your ebook and keep shut. too many ebook marketers here blabbing trash daily with delicious headings.

The funny thing is, they don't do what they preach. They are only concerned about how to sell their ebooks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 9:46pm On May 11, 2017
Nad95:
Desdemona, pls reply the email I sent to you this morning. Biko nu.

I did reply you Nad.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 11, 2017
Give me line abeg
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
just drop the price of your ebook and keep shut. too many ebook marketers here blabbing trash daily with delicious headings.

The funny thing is, they don't do what they preach. They are only concerned about how to sell their ebooks.

Comments like yours, always crack my ribs but at the same time, I feel really bad for your level of ignorance. And hateful comments, you don't need them to drive a point after which you end up having no point. [right][/right]
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by richmavel(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
Pls tell me how to go about the business i like to hear this becox i wil keep
trying my people not all information is fake,reach me on this 08036197077.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Nogen: 7:48am On May 12, 2017
Desdemona:

Hello! Good morning . He is right. It is an MLM with an element of affliate marketing. As many people that invest and buy the product, the more you earn. Just ask him what it is all about.
Re: How I Made My First Million From The Comfort Of My Home In Two Months. by Desdemona(f): 8:06am On May 12, 2017
richmavel:
Pls tell me how to go about the business i like to hear this becox i wil keep
trying my people not all information is fake,reach me on this 08036197077.

I'll respond to you via whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help On Bulk Sms Business / Why Do We Collect ATM Transaction Receipts Only To Dump Them? (PIX) / How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.