Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help! Corrupt FRSC In Lagos Is Frustrating Online Driver's License Renewal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Corrupt FRSC In Lagos Is Frustrating Online Driver's License Renewal. (660 Views)

I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / Forex: CBN Sanctions 12 Banks For Frustrating Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Corrupt FRSC In Lagos Is Frustrating Online Driver's License Renewal. by charliebiz(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
Hello House. Kindly assist with this issue if you. I don't know if anyone has used the online portal of FRSC to do their license renewal. I assisted a man with the process online and he went to the bank to make the necessary payments with the required printouts. This was in October 2016. After going to their office, they asked him to come back on the 30/01/2017. He went back on that same date and was asked to come back on a different date 31/04/2017 creatively.which was effected on his Application slip. He went back again on the said date and the morons asked him to fold the part of the slip that contained the appointment date, then photocopy the slip. When he did this, they now stamp the photocopy slip and gave him a new appointment date for collection; 30/09/2017. This is wickedness in high places.

My thought is that because the man sideline the office and did this processing online which made him pay the required/statutory fee as against going to the office to do the renewal which will cost more than the statutory fee due to the greed and corrupt-evil-minded officials at the center is making them frustrate his Driver's license collection. He was complaining bitterly about this to me and I had to help again by tweeting at the official twitter account of the agency. The idiot behind the handle never replied after a week. So I had to come here to see if NL can help so we get this guys to do the right thing. I don't know if this is the norm when it comes to Driver's License renewal but if it is, then it is bad as hell.

Admin help me shame some bad people frustrating the good nigeria project in FRSC Lagos. cc: naijacutee, FOD, dominique, puskin
Re: Help! Corrupt FRSC In Lagos Is Frustrating Online Driver's License Renewal. by Unionised(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2017
charliebiz:
My thought is that because the man sideline the office and did this processing online which made him pay the required/statutory fee as against going to the office to do the renewal which will cost more than the statutory fee due to the greed and corrupt-evil-minded officials at the center is making them frustrate his Driver's license collection. He was complaining bitterly about this to me and I had to help again by tweeting at the official twitter account of the agency. The idiot behind the handle never replied after a week. So I had to come here to see if NL can help so we get this guys to do the right thing. I don't know if this is the norm when it comes to Driver's License renewal but if it is, then it is bad as hell.

Admin help me shame some bad people frustrating the good nigeria project in FRSC Lagos. cc: naijacutee, FOD, dominique, puskin

You want to do the right thing in this country, get a Trailer-load of Patience.

1 Like

Re: Help! Corrupt FRSC In Lagos Is Frustrating Online Driver's License Renewal. by mokset123: 5:27pm On May 10, 2017
Tweet at this handle @DrJoeAbah and you might get answers soon
Re: Help! Corrupt FRSC In Lagos Is Frustrating Online Driver's License Renewal. by WhistleB(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2017
Those guys are corrupt to the bone marrow.
Re: Help! Corrupt FRSC In Lagos Is Frustrating Online Driver's License Renewal. by charliebiz(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2017
mokset123:
Tweet at this handle @DrJoeAbah and you might get answers soon

OK. Thanks. Will do that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Access A Long Time Loan With Land As Collateral / Amity Estate Business / Shagaya, Sues Unity Bank As EFCC Freezes N8B Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.