Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) (19980 Views)

This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / The Make-Up On This Lady Will Leave You Speechless (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2017
I had almost given up on the fantasy until my fantasy became reality, that reality became you.

Carolyner don't leave me hanging further
please comment
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
Leggo
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by SINZ: 5:11pm On May 10, 2017
You're lowkey pissing off this chic grin

5 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
SINZ:
You're lowkey pissing off this chic grin
I sent multiple mails no reply
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 10, 2017
KelvinCX:
I fit epp u bro. I get her sure link
Buh u go need like 5k make I take appease d gods

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by SINZ: 5:30pm On May 10, 2017
KelvinCX:
Perhaps she doesn't dig the contents of your mail. Have you thought about that?

2 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Safiaa(f): 5:31pm On May 10, 2017
What an obsessed weirdo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Thisboysef(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
What an obsessed weirdo.
babe
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Safiaa(f): 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
Thisboysef:
babe
hey
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Thisboysef(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
hey
hope uew are single cuz am already into uew!
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by hernandson(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2017
when you love someone you let them rest weirdo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by EWAagoyin(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2017
Fûckboys everywhere. ... Giving bitchés rubbish attention all the time.

13 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Fûckboys everywhere. ... Giving bitchés rubbish attention all the time.
Take that back

4 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
SINZ:

Perhaps she doesn't dig the contents of your mail. Have you thought about that?
Havent gotten the chance to explain myself,
Its still hanging as a nairaland mail
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2017
hernandson:
when you love someone you let them rest
Thought girls loved attention
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by RassKass: 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
KelvinCX:
I had almost given up on the fantasy until my fantasy became reality, that reality became you.

please comment

Now girls look closely..cause that is exactly what a pathetic nigga looks like! grin

18 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by hernandson(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
KelvinCX:
Thought girls loved attention
some times you have to make them miss the attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Cool23(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2017
KelvinCX:
why will she reply when she is not high on weed

2 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 10, 2017
RassKass:

Now girls look closely..cause that is exactly what a pathetic nigga looks like! grin

6 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by CagedSoul: 10:56pm On May 10, 2017
Find her control on FB or SC or IG but not NL, only then might she give u her attention. As they say "nothing good comes outta NL". Stop creating threads bout her. It's pissing her off the more.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 10, 2017
I aiint giving a single fvck for dis useless post

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Help me win her and get paid

www.nairaland.com/carolyner
folarinmiles:

I fit epp u bro. I get her sure link
Buh u go need like 5k make I take appease d gods
AggressiveFucker:

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2017
CagedSoul:
Find her control on FB or SC or IG but not NL, only then might she give u her attention. As they say "nothing good comes outta NL". Stop creating threads bout her. It's passing her off the more.
Thank you bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2017
hernandson:
Thank u bruv
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by CagedSoul: 12:20am On May 11, 2017
hernandson:
wrong, brother. U can't make her miss the attention she doesn't want. That's not how to play the game.

1 Like

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by Onyenna(m): 12:24am On May 11, 2017
hernandson:

3 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 3:27am On May 11, 2017
Safiaa:
What an obsessed weirdo.
Swerve
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by realmindz: 6:33am On May 11, 2017
KelvinCX:

www.nairaland.com/carolynerHelp me win her and get paid

change your dp and snap with a G-Wagon....that will do it

2 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by kramer: 6:36am On May 11, 2017
KelvinCX:

please comment

angry

4 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by hernandson(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2017
CagedSoul:
wrong, brother. U can't make her miss the attention she doesn't want. That's not how to play the game.
like you said if she doesn't want,making her miss the attention would let you know maybe she wants it or not,so your wrong too

1 Like

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2017
realmindz:

change your dp and snap with a G-Wagon....that will do it
My last dp was a car,babe didnt budge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? / Who's your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.