Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (103320 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by spafu(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2017
TinaAnita:
Did she just realize that dude's cassava is too small?

Chai. This woman could not even cover up for her husband? How could she expose the size of her husband's cassava before a pastor? Now I'm beginning to wonder if she has already started receiving big cassava somewhere ? Okay what does she want the poor man to do now? Is it a crime for a man to have it small? This is how some women frustrate their husbands. silly woman
I love your submission.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by simplyme17: 11:27pm On May 10, 2017
Hehe its not easy oooo please don't blame her unless you are in the same shoe with her and you overcome it. Though women cannot be fully satisfied
TinaAnita:
Did she just realize that dude's cassava is too small?

Chai. This woman could not even cover up for her husband? How could she expose the size of her husband's cassava before a pastor? Now I'm beginning to wonder if she has already started receiving big cassava somewhere ? Okay what does she want the poor man to do now? Is it a crime for a man to have it small? This is how some women frustrate their husbands. silly woman

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by henry4dlord: 11:28pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:
gerrout!!!!!!

Just say your ocean is too wide for his canoe...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by henry4dlord: 11:29pm On May 10, 2017
Joy stick ko, Oko ni. angry angry angry
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by larrypourl(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2017
Nothing wey we no go see for naija. Go buy cucumber now grin

Big size quality loafers available for sale.

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 10, 2017
Funny how Nigerians debate on a fake news. Nothing of such happened in Ikotun. Pure Lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Tedassie(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2017
She try...she quickly ran to her pastor to expose her husband's shame,i'm sure she did it without the husband's knowledge...shey one can see how some women fail in using their discretion and end up making a fool of themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by wale2day: 11:31pm On May 10, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Church name with held, wife last name with held, husband only has first name (generic igbo name) .

I CALL BULLSHIT ON THIS STORY. NEXT !!!!

u funny die.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by hatchy(f): 11:32pm On May 10, 2017
That is the reason why we must test the "spirit" to know if it is from God.

Sex is a very essential thing in marriage and should not be taken for granted.Even if you don't want to engage in pre marital sex,hence both have agreed to marry each other you should at least see the "market" you want to buy physically.
This is just like internet ordered goods. Now you are complaining of the product not being what you bargained for.

Divorce loading.....
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by deolu2000(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2017
In 10-15yrs time will sexual satistfaction be a worry to her? If no, why nt overlook smthg that is epimeral and sort out better thgs for her life n her children.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by airminem(f): 11:36pm On May 10, 2017
spafu:
I love your submission.
hehe
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by airminem(f): 11:39pm On May 10, 2017
hatchy:
That is the reason why we must test the "spirit" to know if it is from God.

Sex is a very essential thing in marriage and should not be taken for granted.Even if you don't want to engage in pre marital sex,hence both have agreed to marry each other you should at least see the "market" you want to buy physically.
This is just like internet ordered goods. Now you are complaining of the product not being what you bargained for.

Divorce loading.....

Hilarious
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by daredreman(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2017
philipobiz:

There are some simple excercise he can do to increase the size of his penis within two months, there would not be any need for surgery or the use of any gadget

Hmm are u a fitness trainer?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by GeneralOjukwu: 11:44pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
All the men are claiming she has a borehole. Small dick na small dick. Nodody wants it, but some women will just manage it for the sake of love. Preferably, most women prefer at least 6inches. The chances of you satisfying a women with 2 or 3 inches is low, whether its a borehole or tight pocket you carry. Theres certain spots that a 2 inch dicck cannot reach. Most women will just suffer in silence and fake orgasms for the rest of their lives. At least she's being honest.

...but you ran away from JesusChrist wink. Remember me grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Waffarianman(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2017
That's Y I don't pity those Olosho with this my My Cassava... I know what I'm saying. dem go here ahm

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by RealHaute: 11:45pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

Love machine does not have tongue or warm hands nor can it whisper sweet words while in action. lipsrsealed

Bad gyal.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by willibounce1(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2017
Igbo women are too promiscuous. They like asha.wo pass their life. How did the woman know her husband's dick is small if she had not been tasting bigger dicks. Igbo men too with their tiny cassava. Tufiakwa
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2017
I belong to this category.. I hope my wife won't cheat on me sha
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 10, 2017
sunshineV:
I swear, if my partner tell me my dick is small, walahi, I will fist her nunu with turn garri for good 3 hours non stop

mtcheeew

nonsense species
grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by osusuallstars: 11:50pm On May 10, 2017
afonja gutter media. story story.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by BentSpoon(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2017
SemuhleB:

It has nothing to do with being a virgin or having many partners. Women give birth and can still have relatively tight vagina's unless they are sticking and putting trees and basket balls in there then maybe you will have a point.

Just like some women may have small boob's, flat bums etc some men have really small penis. Unfortunately there is nothing she can do about it but the couple can find other ways to please each other too.
. A baby nd a basket ball which one big pass. *yawns. Forget that she dug her well well well. cheesy na the man I dae pity sef. im go dae kill himself since
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 10, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Caroline Y you marry Chidi?

Officially our brodas from Southeast get small joystick grin

Go try my brodas from WEST!

U reckon?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by amdoyin82(m): 12:07am On May 11, 2017
folarinmiles:

Pacific or Atlantic
na Indian ocean
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:07am On May 11, 2017
deolu2000:
In 10-15yrs time will sexual satistfaction be a worry to her? If no, why nt overlook smthg that is epimeral and sort out better thgs for her life n her children.
So u mean she should wait 4 10-15yrs when sex 'll no longer be an issue with her, I must say that u not been fair to her at all.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by authenticality(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

Love machine does not have tongue or warm hands nor can it whisper sweet words while in action. lipsrsealed

U serious ooo!
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Kendrick80(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2017
I guess doggy sud do d trick... I pray she's not plus size dat wud b a problem.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by MONITZ: 12:11am On May 11, 2017
xynerise:
You no see am before you say "I do"?

Did u go thru the passage at all or u re one of those who rush to comment without going thru wateva that is written?..
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by iluvpomo(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2017
This is the problem with marrying runs-girls.
Go to village and find a sweet and foolish virgin grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by exlinkleads(f): 12:12am On May 11, 2017
Ndiofe:

If u clicked the link, u would know it is a fake news.

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-joystick-small-satisfy-wife/

The truth is, it doesn't matter if the story is made up

What matter is that 1000's of men are going through the same thing and that is a fact

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.