Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (103307 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Armstrong005: 2:27am On May 11, 2017
31 Yr Old Woman Hires 17 Yr Old Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. What Happens After Will Totally Shock You.
A South Carolina woman was sentenced Friday to life in prison for hiring her teenage lover to kill her husband. But the 16-year-old shot to death the wrong man.

Instead of killing Dale Phillips, the teenager mistakenly murdered the man’s brother, prosecutors said.

Karlita Phillips will spend the rest of her life behind bars, said Greenwood County Solicitor David Stumbo, WHNS-TVreported Friday.

Circuity Judge Frank Addy Jr. called the woman’s actions “reprehensible.”

Jamil Phillips, 31, was shot dead as he stood on his parent’s porch in 2013 in Abbeville. The intended target, Dale Phillips, was living at the house.
Read More:[url] http://pintient.com/1RsC [/url]

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:52am On May 11, 2017
Pritypussi:
Girls in the east start fvcking at the age of 5 and above.. Igbo men can't satisfy them with the tiny peepee they carry around.
yoruba men and hausas are still the bomb.

From the horse's mouth ?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:55am On May 11, 2017
Pritypussi:

kinibigdeal?

Bravo ! You are witty. I like that.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:00am On May 11, 2017
ariklawani:
hmmm.doer is a serious issue. but as a Christian,all u need to do , is to manage him.God does not support divorce or separation .since is not domestic issue.during sex u can help him.missionary style is the best .try and always place hard pillow under ur bombom..y he gos in.u will feel it like is big..also if u can practice kegel exesecise to tighten up ur vigina.. it works like magic...u can also do doggy style y u lay down flat with ur tummy in bed..goodluck.

Hmmm. Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:01am On May 11, 2017
hammerF:
There is no source for this news.

Another fake story concocted by a hungry Yoruba blogger.

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-joystick-small-satisfy-wife/

Lunatic on the loose ?

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by sukkot: 3:16am On May 11, 2017
why yo ass marry the nigga then ? you aint know his joystick was small befo you married his ass ? shocked
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by sukkot: 3:20am On May 11, 2017
the nigga name is chidi lol. ipob ass niggaz with no nuts grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by sukkot: 3:34am On May 11, 2017
comshots:
The middle finger is tighter when inserted inside a modest vagina.Stop saying your husband peniss is small.Rather,your kitty is a borehole.Make the man use ruler measure am if na 5 inches the woman na ex olosho.
these daughters of eve and jezebelle outcheaa aint going for no 5 inches mayne. even a 12 year old girl will tell you that you gotta be at least packing 9 inches before you can get on this ride grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by AreaFada2: 3:35am On May 11, 2017
All people have different sizes, women also have different diameters. We assume that is the way people are.

Some women have it rather wide & loose, but hardly any man goes to court to divorce on that ground. Or make a church & pastor affair.
Did the man create his own joystick?

Did she not sample the joystick before marriage? When sampling, it is both size & bedmatics you assess, abi? Was she expecting the thing will grow bigger after two kids already?

If the woman don tire of the man for other reasons, like no more money, make she admit & move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by sukkot: 3:40am On May 11, 2017
nduchucks:
If most women can get satisfaction by masturbating with their middle fingers, then this husband has no excuse. The couple needs sex therapy/counseling, nothing more.

The man deserves 5 lashing of the cane while the wife deserves 4.
grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by fannybaby(f): 3:51am On May 11, 2017
Madam is just realising that the bigger, the better and the sweeter undecided
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by knightsTempler: 4:01am On May 11, 2017
Any man or woman that will belittle another human being on something that is completely out of their control such as small breasts, ass or penis is shallow and full of their own insecurities.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by shefraj(m): 4:05am On May 11, 2017
Na was oo.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by reporterslab: 4:10am On May 11, 2017
That means she has slept with many men to notice different sizes
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Saintremmy8(m): 4:56am On May 11, 2017
She should be managing it like that ooooo, na 4 better 4 worst vow. God did nt give everyone a large joystick. So, manage ur husband madam
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Pamelayoung: 4:58am On May 11, 2017
Illiteracy is a disease on it's own. Is the pastor a doctor?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Temysteve(m): 5:02am On May 11, 2017
folarinmiles:
Pacific or Atlantic
indian ocean
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by OgahBohz: 5:05am On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed

u are very mysterious....

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 5:12am On May 11, 2017
TinaAnita:

But the so-called teens thumb produced 2 kids so deal with it.

This her outburst is enough to suspect the man may not have fathered those children. This woman is already getting it outside and looking for a slight support to go global or leave the marriage.

She has mixed with the wrong crowd. Good luck to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by juman(m): 5:13am On May 11, 2017
It's not a too big problem in this modern world.

Marriage experts will help them with explanations how to enjoy their marriage.

The couple using sexx machine to complement their love making also.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Basic123: 5:21am On May 11, 2017
Exponental:
From experience, what size range can satisfy you madam
it means the woman is a LovePeddler.she has seen so many dick before or he has been watching blue film.

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Zhahovic(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

Love machine does not have tongue or warm hands nor can it whisper sweet words while in action. lipsrsealed
Kai... seems like you love pre-intimacy a lot..hahha
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Kingbuhari(m): 5:33am On May 11, 2017
the rate women of nowadays appreciate bigger cassava recently is really scary ... meanwhile I reserve my otondo for someone beta

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by highchief1: 5:37am On May 11, 2017
the man no sabi Bleep if you don't have a big dick you don't Bleep normal styles bend the woman Bleep am from back she go hail.with heavy fore play some men are just too novice
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Kingbuhari(m): 5:45am On May 11, 2017
Abeg I have something of great concern, now Fulani Gollum sex life is inactive who will be servicing Aisha
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by ijayebonyi(f): 5:47am On May 11, 2017
So what are we suppose to do about that please?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by enimooko: 5:49am On May 11, 2017
Instead of going to sleep, see the amount of small joystick lovers on this thread. Mtcheeww.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by chrischina(m): 5:58am On May 11, 2017
Women, when is big they will say is too big when is small they take you straight to there Pastor, God is watching
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by oaroloye(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2017
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-penis-small-satisfy-wife/

This is not a problem!

The vagina can STRETCH to accommodate a BABY, but can CLAMP DOWN on a PENCIL.

She just needs to DO THAT.

This is part of what are called "KEGEL EXERCISES."

She should get something like a THIN ROD, of any convenient, cleanable material- wood, plastic, or metal (don't use LEAD!) with a hole at one end, from which a WEIGHT can be suspended.

Start with something small- like a teacup?

Work up to something like a multi-kilogramme kettle, or cookpot?

With suitable lubrication Olive Oil, or something, insert the rod into the vagina, with the weight suspended by a cord.- standing up, with legs apart. DO NOT LAUGH AT YOURSELF, FUME, OR CURSE. (Important.) Just focus.

Concentrate on holding onto the rod, and preventing it from sliding out, for TEN SECONDS, two or three times a day.

Work until TWENTY MINUTES is no strain.

Then it is time to increase the weight.

By the time one can hold a few kilogrammes for thirty minutes to an hour at a time, hubby will be TOTALLY RUINED for other women.

Circus performers- in the sorts of shows where kiddies are not admitted- have been known to support their whole weight inverted and suspended- where, if the thing SLIPS OUT, they should fall headlong to their death.

At what point you have to explain what you are doing to your husband- wgonmight be fearing he is falling under some JUJU SPELL, or something- should be at your own discretion.

Knowledge is Power.

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by lovelyadeola(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
Life is too short to worry about what can't be changed.
I have a big head and they used to taunt me when I was a kid. I worried not over it cos I couldn't change the size of my head.
But when they taunted me with bad grades I worked on it and improved my grades cos I could.

Never worry about what you can't change.
Oga wia ur pics nah. I wan see that head :-D

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.