Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (62906 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2017
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Splinz(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2017
That's the price you have to pay for being an atheist. To each one his cross, please carry yours, and be strong. smiley

619 Likes 42 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by zealblinks(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

Cc. Lalasticlala
the only thing you can do is to change your ways, and accept jesus christ as your saviour. Simbo

512 Likes 32 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 10, 2017
Can you even date yourself as an atheist?

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

554 Likes 39 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TWOYANSH: 7:23pm On May 10, 2017
let her go bro.. .. She's simply shallow

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2017
See mumu.. Wen u were chykin her did u teh us.. Now she yaf reject u... Continuuu na

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TWOYANSH: 7:23pm On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

TRASH

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by SafeDavid(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:

#Bullshit!!

Really funny. grin
Would Se.un be responsible for leading so many souls astray?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by justiniyke29: 7:26pm On May 10, 2017
Hmm,pretend and bcom a church person 4 her. i remember when i went 2 mosque 4 six months bcus of girl. Modified:Xo dis thread made fp nd i didnt know,its well.I DEDICATE dis piece of land 2 does dat have slow network nd let little tin lyk religion stop them 4rm been with who dey want 2 be wit.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:

#Bullshit!!

Splinz:
That's the price you have to pay for being an atheist. To each one his cross, please carry yours, and be strong. smiley
LMAO cheesy grin
Una no go kill person with laughter.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:

#Bullshit!!

@ bolded

What impact has your existence made to the world if I may ask undecided

Modified

How i wish Nigerians especially ladies would realize that religion is a scam and that one must not be a religious person to be morally upright

Relate with people based on their individual characteristics and not based on their religious views.

@poster i am sure if God ever existed and we were to stand before a jury panel to be judged in heaven, you will be given a one way ticket to hell

It is not about being Christian or not, it is all about being morally upright

PS, you are a foôl to judge me like that undecided

187 Likes 21 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 10, 2017
zealblinks:

the only thing you can do is to change your ways, and accept jesus christ as your saviour. Simbo
sorry bro, can't do that undecided

PS
I really want to thank u guys for your sincere reasonable advice, i'm grateful, really.,also thank u lalasticlala smiley

But I still noticed that the Christians are filled with so much hate that I begin to wonder if they are really Christians as they claim to be, wow so many insults from them, but it's cool sha wink

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 10, 2017
justiniyke29:
Hmm,pretend and bcom a church person 4 her.i remember when i went 2 mosque 4 six months bcus of girl.
cheesy cheesy grin

25 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Burna88(f): 7:31pm On May 10, 2017
Ü too accept Jesus nahh

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2017
fellow atheist no dey to date?

223 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Really funny. grin
Wwould Se.un be responsible for leading so many souls astray?

Yes na... cheesy

Dude is successful and all these hungry brokeass wanabes dey copy the niggur cheesy

#Peace Bro

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 10, 2017
TWOYANSH:

TRASH

Yea... you just typed TRASH

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by xynerise: 7:36pm On May 10, 2017
I am more concerned about your name. Please, change it to an atheist name.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TWOYANSH: 7:37pm On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:

Yea... you just typed TRASH

On a more serious note, u made no sense back there

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by xynerise: 7:38pm On May 10, 2017
justiniyke29:
Hmm,pretend and bcom a church person 4 her. i remember when i went 2 mosque 4 six months bcus of girl.

You are kidding, right? grin

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 10, 2017
Bump

Lalasticlala
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 10, 2017
TWOYANSH:

On a more serious note, u made no sense back there

And to be frank with you.... you didn't make sense when you typed TRASH

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TWOYANSH: 7:55pm On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:

And to be frank with you.... you didn't make sense when you typed TRASH

if u say so.. . But stop generalizing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by zealblinks(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2017
Japhet04:
sorry bro, can't do that undecided
date yourself then

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 10, 2017
OP,forget about that bae...

my advice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by VERDA: 8:00pm On May 10, 2017
zealblinks:

Oga preacher.. .i hail o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 10, 2017
fernandobush:

#Bullshit!!

SMH...nothing good can come-out from such an atheist,for once,be open to new ideas even if you won't accept it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Headlesschicken(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2017
grin Smart gal,abeg send me her no,make i send her recharge card....She do well...

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Cholls(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2017
my brother if atheist stuff is still a face in your life right now and it makes you happy and of cuz maybe fulfilled then why are you confused about another life outside what you believe...you mean, you ain't convinced enough with your present face in life right now ni?...

8 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 10, 2017
You come as you are. If that shoe does not fit the foot, try another shoe. You don't have to give up what you believe in just because someone does not understand why. Did she ask why you had this point of view? You did not lie to her or try to deceive her. She has the problem of not being open minded not you.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 10, 2017
TWOYANSH:

if u say so.. . But stop generalizing
lol... OK sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by QuietHammer(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2017
You ignoramuses insulting him, you were not born with a religion; you were born into one.

94 Likes 16 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.