Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Mint Black Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mint Black Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Available (752 Views)

sold. sold. Clean USA USED Samsung S6 Edge Available For Sale. 50k Only!.. sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mint Black Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Available by Eghosa1(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2017
[b][/b]Heyyy People!!

I've got a mint condition (used by ME but still like NEW) SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 Edge (Rethink what a phone can do) available for URGENT Sale at NGN195,000.

FOR SPECIFICATION, reviews and anything you need to know, google is the best tool. Device is great and it will be of bankable value to any intended recipient. I just have to let it go!

Accessories and freebies that come with this monster of a device include -

1) It's Box and Receipt (necessary should incase you're harassed).

2) Original Super Fast Charger + Cord (I bet you know phone goes from 0-100% in just about an hour+).

3) SAMSUNG S7 Edge Earphones.

4) Smart Switch Cable.

5) TWO Cases - One MSVII Flip Case and an Armor Case (Retail price is NGN10,000 EACH).

6) ****Still a secret****

You get to have everything that's in a brand new box and more! Warranty on it is still 12months valid!!!

Reason for sale >> An Upgrade to the Galaxy S8.

Serious Buyers Needed ONLY.

For photos, Do whatsapp.

Please please, CALL TO NEGOTIATE RESPONSIBLY. Let's promote common sense as much as possible!

Reach me on whatsapp - + 234 70 595 89 222 or call 0706 70103 53...

*Drum roll* Let the enquiries keep coming!!! [b][/b]
Re: Mint Black Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Available by mykel010(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
Eghosa1:
[b][/b]Heyyy People!!

I've got a mint condition (used by ME but still like NEW) SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 Edge (Rethink what a phone can do) available for URGENT Sale at NGN195,000.

FOR SPECIFICATION, reviews and anything you need to know, google is the best tool. Device is great and it will be of bankable value to any intended recipient. I just have to let it go!

Accessories and freebies that come with this monster of a device include -

1) It's Box and Receipt (necessary should incase you're harassed).

2) Original Super Fast Charger + Cord (I bet you know phone goes from 0-100% in just about an hour+).

3) SAMSUNG S7 Edge Earphones.

4) Smart Switch Cable.

5) TWO Cases - One MSVII Flip Case and an Armor Case (Retail price is NGN10,000 EACH).

6) ****Still a secret****

You get to have everything that's in a brand new box and more! Warranty on it is still 12months valid!!!

Reason for sale >> An Upgrade to the Galaxy S8.

Serious Buyers Needed ONLY.

For photos, Do whatsapp.

Please please, CALL TO NEGOTIATE RESPONSIBLY. Let's promote common sense as much as possible!

Reach me on whatsapp - + 234 70 595 89 222 or call 0706 70103 53...

*Drum roll* Let the enquiries keep coming!!! [b][/b]

That part got me ROTFL
Re: Mint Black Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Available by Eghosa1(m): 3:58am On May 11, 2017
mykel010:

That part got me ROTFL

Don't mind me!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does Your MTN 1.5 G Sub Last? / HTC M9+ 90k / Brand New Sealed. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Duos (just Arrived )260k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.