Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Web Site For N1,000(php,html) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Site For N1,000(php,html) (5738 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
My dear kolitos:

I loved nigerian so much that i wanted to design it free for anyone that orders for domain name and hosting packages. My advisers told me not to, that is why we reduced it to N1000 and free 7 pages for those that buy hosting account and domain name.  the original promo i was looking at was free web design for whoever that orders for web hosting and domain registration. everyone refused.

Now, I know how terrible fraustrating and tedious web design can be, I hardly sleep 3 hours in a day. the promo will not last for ever. It only means 21 days of terrible sleepless night. the major reason is to make my client and everyone happy, especially those that cannot afford to pay big money for web design

THERE IS A LIMITATION IN TIME
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
POINT OF CORRECTION FOR MR DUOOO CUOOO:

Dreamweaver those not support many things like marquee cannot be automatically added to dreamweaver. dreamweaver cannot automatically encrypt your file with md5() , sha190, etc. And if you encrypt, you must manually run the login script. I do not need to talk much. By this time next week check those site. the owner of kambridge if he answers me i will put the correct database variable in the mysql_select_db function. I do not need the preach too much to you because my work will preach to you.

I love your criticism, but please criticize constructively
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
@rojad

Keep up the work you are doing, more people like you will help, you can only make an effort, so many 3rd party applications you can use out there to help aid you, perhaps you can try them.

With time you may be able to build up your system in such a way that you could be producing sites in minutes.

Best of Luck.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2010
rojad:

POINT OF CORRECTION FOR MR DUOOO CUOOO:
The nizzle remains Dual Core.

P.S: I've said enough on this thread and if you expect me to get back at you, keep expecting; impossible is nothing.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2010
For A static Website Maybe no problems but a Dynamic Php for that matter give me a Break, u know how much time i spend on photoshop to design some elements.except the website is meant to be plain as a notepad like Rojad's site, but my issue is not the price,it's the quality of the site,u need to improve it otherwise not bad for a start i still know how my first site look liked
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
Well said dual core, but you can build your own system if you host all the sites and re-use your codes, and just change the skin, that is what we do where I work, it make sit faster to develop work. Simple, but the down side is every one just looks at the design thats all, they don't look at whats behind, I think you are right, its all about the look at first. No matter the price.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
kolitos007:

Well said dual core,
I think you meant "pc guru".
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
Dual Core:

I think you meant "pc guru".
Oh well mate, don't get way over your head hehe
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Dual Core angry why i put this smiley i have no reason bored at work, @kolistoo007 ya feel right, me too i can design from scartch but mehn that's consumes time so i go through google images steal a picture of a template[mostly wordpress],slice like a psycho-killer and insert it in the html divs like <small>xxxxxxxx</small>
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
You mean if i'm bored? i cannot say really. I think i'm just mad at something now. Are you on my facebook? One of my notes is about a programmer's prayer.

Our program,
Who art in memory,
"Hello" be thy name.
Thy spreadsheets be formatted,
thy code be downloaded,
from disk
as it will be in memory.
Give us on screen
our data spreads,
and forgive us our typos,
as we forgive those who ask that we document.
Lead us not into frustration,
but deliver us from glitches.
For thine is the algorithm,
the application,
and the solution,
looping forever and ever.
Return

See what i put in bold? That's what's making me mad. Having to document.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
@dual core i meant "me" am bored so i 'm just pasting smiley for no reason.later getting prepared for the match,
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
@pc guru,

We all got it that you was talking about yourself, by now you should know that dual core likes to take the meek so you just have to be ready for it hehe
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
Kolitos, your last 2 posts on this thread, I am not comprehending. You're not to worry really, i'm not firing on all cores at the moment.

PC guru, ok.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2010
hehe grin
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rufaai(m): 4:40am On Jan 14, 2010
Wonders Shall NEVER end!  embarassed.

@rojad : If you think you are professional enough to build client websites. No offense, but I tag you as a NOVICE. My only suggestion is that you go back to learn more about layout and css. It matters a lot!

Don't take my comment too personal, I'm only providing my SUGGESTION!  cool

NOTE: N1,000 web design seems more like fraud than cheap. Mostly, with a provider's site like rojadhost!  undecided
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2010
rufaai:

@rojad : If you think you are professional enough to build client websites. No offense, but I tag you as a NOVICE. My only suggestion is that you go back to learn more about layout and css. It matters a lot!

NOTE: N1,000 web design seems more like fraud than cheap. Mostly, with a provider's site like rojadhost!  undecided

Look at you, what a joker you are, that is why there is no progress, someone tries hard to make something cheap and affordable all you can do is ridicule the poster, give him a break For the Love of God!!!!!!

He his trying to make an effort, it is up to users, to pay for it or not, its just like yahoo geocities, have you seen how terrible the templates are? But people pay for it because its cheap and affordable, to you every thing is all about fraud, Jesus get a grip man,

People like you get on my nerves, maybe you need to go check yourself first, and give the guy a break, oh by the way you are a loser,
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2010
**dashes off to get popcornz**
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2010
Na bobos like this chase my friends back to their village go the carry hoe and cutlass and fishing net 'cus those ones mouth don open and with guys like this, the webdesign/ development industry CRASHED.

what i have learnt in business is that the cheaper the client pays. the most problems they give.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rufaai(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2010
@kolitos007: I was only giving a SUGGESTION!, OMG! Your kind of reply makes me wont want to comment on anything on Nairaland.com again.

I was in no way discouraging, but encouraging.  undecided

You could have seen my early web works, they look as messy. But I strive to improve than start charging peanuts to show my in-expertise in the field to my clients. That was my only suggestion. GOD HAVE MERCY!!!!

My life I've never discouraged anyone  embarassed

rufaai:

Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
Guy you are having a lot of bugs with ur brain, 1k per page, and i have also stressed it that any company or person that charges per page is dumb and is a poor retard of a web junky, cause websites are not buuilt by how many pages, but what is contained in the pages,

This dude, i guess doesn't know many shits like the web 2.0 expereince, interractivity in sites, Ajax techniques, and many other crazy shit so will build dreamweaver shits and mix little knowledge of echo in php and call himself a web designer, ,

hmmm, Please try and get more knowledge of HTML, CSS , JAVASCRIPT, and improve your php, Dual could teach you, i could help you with htnl, css and javascript and we will finish up with ajax, then Yawa will review your site after then!!!

Scumbag!!!
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2010
http://www.rojadhost.net/ finally got to see this shit by a true scumbag, my first test page after learning html, was not as bad as this, i swear, if this ios ur work, then as at then, i was a web guru,

Honestly, you should not have posted this shit called a site lol looks like a site by a 1 day old web ddesigner and more also,

Please before God and Man upgrade in skill, i promise to help you, hit me on ndonpuzo@yahoo.com and far from it,

You need a favicon for that thing u called a site, try and include that the code is easy, its <link rel="icon" href="./myfav.ico" type="image/x-icon" />

Thanks

Donpuzo
www.marknollis.com
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2010
Yawa, where u dey, we have seen what to put in the tread "worst site for 2009" ohhh this site is seriously unserious,

crackled up,

dashes off to sangalow
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2010
Donpuzo:

Dual could teach you,

shocked
Mehn, try this one mo time and its a choke slam you'll get from me.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2010
WOW!!! Poor Guy talk about taking sticks, sorry poster, this is the worst place to come if you have only just started cus you will get it big style, now then don't let it get you down, just go back the the drawing board and show this people you can do it.

**can't be asked anymore**
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2010
@Donpuzo you have made the best response of the year building website is not all to that it's about creating a site with good [*aesthetic}(i don't the meaning of this word but mu oga dey use am} but adopting Web2.0 technologies, this is what seperates the developers from Hungry Coders,me i thing that i bother my four much is X-browser compatibility i make sure on all browser they must look almost the same and feel almost, Rojad if u need help nairaland exist to serve that purpose cuz i am a testimony of that.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by lanbaba: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2010
what is /are web2.0 technologies?
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Afam(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2010
I think the bulk of the responses on this thread is unfair to the poster.

I have defended (and will continue to) low cost of solutions as long as the solutions are ok and serves whatever purpose they are set up to serve.

If the poster is a programmer he can develop a solution he can sell for N1,000.00.

My problem here is that it seems the N1,000.00 covers everything from domain name to hosting to design.

We may disagree with the poster but insulting him is wrong.

@poster,

My advice to you is this - if you need to progress in life you will learn to be deaf or blind to certain things if necessary.

There was a time when a lot of posters on this forum do nothing but insult and run down whatever website I built even when many of them never understood the basics of web development a many felt it was all about colors and animations. Today, a lot of them have left web development entirely and some have gone into real estate.

My point is that you should not allow comments by people especially insults to weigh you down.

However, it is your duty to better whatever you have now as things can only get better if you believe in yourself and improve on what you do.

Based on a single client request I setup an ecommerce website that individuals and companies are using today (www.itsyourdomain.com). I could decide to sell the software for N5,000.00 per installation.

A final note on cheap and free

Some of us use free email accounts and open source content management systems so if we can rely on free stuff then it is possible and makes logical sense too to expect cheap solutions that can work.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2010
@lanbaba they are not new technologies but smarter ways of building sites,like Ajax is simply just javascript and Xml but mostly not xml all times.read wikipedia or send me ur mail,i like ur drive to learn things, it inspires me too
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2010
"DonPozu":
Yawa, where u dey
Recovering from the shock of you using certain bad words (the "s" word for one).

Please refrain to avoid a situation where some or all of your posts suddenly "disappear" wink
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by worldbest(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2010
@Poster

Sorry jare! They are just trying to let you know that you need to learn well.You only know the basics (else why use dreamweaver). A professional or someone a little above average will not build a site for N1000. I guess you thought you would have atleast 30 people wanting a N1000 site which amounts to N30000.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
worldbest:

You only know the basics (else why use dreamweaver).

Wrong ideology.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
@all we should encourage the guy not rain insult or compare who's the boss here, cuz eveyone learns everyday no one knows it all not even John Resig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantage Of Free Hosting / How To Earn Money Online Legitimately? / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.