Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Web Site For N1,000(php,html) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Site For N1,000(php,html) (5741 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
Hello Afam

The N1000 does ot cover the amount for domainand hosting. However we will design for the first 100 people that registers and paid for domain and hosting.

The N1000 is for does that want to host in another server. (NOT with us)
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Afam(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
rojad:

Hello Afam

The N1000 does ot cover the amount for domainand hosting. However we will design for the first 100 people that registers and paid for domain and hosting.

The N1000 is for does that want to host in another server. (NOT with us)

As long as it makes economic sense to you and your clients are ok trust me you will not be doing anything wrong.

When it comes to money, cheap is always higher than free so anyone that can depend on free services cannot logically be insulting a cheap service in my opinion.

Good luck, remember to be deaf to comments if need be. All the best.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
Thanks
pc guru:

@Donpuzo you have made the best response of the year building website is not all to that it's about creating a site with good [*aesthetic}(i don't the meaning of this word but mu oga dey use am} but adopting Web2.0 technologies, this is what seperates the developers from Hungry Coders,me i thing that i bother my four much is X-browser compatibility i make sure on all browser they must look almost the same and feel almost, Rojad if u need help nairaland exist to serve that purpose cuz i am a testimony of that.

Yes my guy ohh, i appreciate yourt fight to prevent cross browser conflicts, its the first step to web 2.0,

Lanbaba, web 2.0, is a combination of skills and convention to making sites more interactive and even editable by users, imagine a site where users tell how they want it's look and functionality, facebook for example, yahoo and other site, to me the best is DDIS(Dyanamically Driven Interactive Site) That's where it all ends, its the future, it details a balance of ideas and skill, its convention is what built www.marknollis.com and also www.technoglobalprogrammers.net, a site by a nairalander and a sun certified programmer,

I avoided nairaland for all my time of learning, simply because i knew i had to earn adequate skill to be able to speak honestly, although i am not the best like many do know, for instance dual still helps me out with minor issues, but i am a force to reckon with in the web world, cause i read all shits, even small books, my skill has limit, only cause of the fact that the web is not my passion, lol,
Dual Core:

shocked
Mehn, try this one mo time and its a choke slam you'll get from me.

Sorry sir ohhh, Thanks for all your help to this lazy dude Donpuzo, I go stop coding self soon, caue i dey breed new students na, that why my site never too good, i wan teach them, make them dey work on am,

Na Web 2.0 experience i go unleash soonestt at it fullest, donpuzo.com will house that for now it's www.technoglobalprogrammers.net babay, i dey freestyle there, , as freelance web developer,
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by worldbest(m): 5:39am On Jan 16, 2010
Dual Core:

Wrong ideology.

Na you know. oga
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2010
worldbest:

Na you know. oga
I am not your oga. Its just a wrong idea to think dreamweaver is for beginners alone and for those who only know the basics.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by rojad(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
Because of high demand of our current clients we have decided to upgrade our MySQL database from 5.0 to 5.1. This will cause our server to be down for some hours today Saturday, 16/1/2010. You will not be able to view any page on our site till the upgrade is over. After the upgrading, you can then submit your request.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by worldbest(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
Dual Core:

I am not your oga. Its just a wrong idea to think dreamweaver is for beginners alone and for those who only know the basics.

Dont feel too fly,i never said you were in real sense. Well, i am entitled to my own opinion and i say its for those who do not want to mess with codes(html/css beginners). How do you explain a dw site that looks different in browsers? huh?

If you are really skilled,you wouldnt attempt using dreamweaver. I use dreamweaver, but i do not use the preview/design side of it.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 3:06am On Jan 17, 2010
worldbest:

Dont feel too fly,i never said you were in real sense. Well, i am entitled to my own opinion and i say its for those who do not want to mess with codes(html/css beginners). How do you explain a dw site that looks different in browsers? huh?

If you are really skilled,you wouldnt attempt using dreamweaver. I use dreamweaver, but i do not use the preview/design side of it.

Otter Total RUBBISH!!!!!

I don't even understand your point if you are really skilled, OMG, deluded is the word for you mate, please get a grip with reality, why don't you say the same to those people using visual studio, OH Jesus some people and the stupid perspective of skilled developer meaning, having to do every thing from scratch so you can prove to people that don't pay you how good you are, well hello, keep wasting your time mr.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by DualCore1: 4:40am On Jan 17, 2010
worldbest:

You see this year eh? In fact starting from your post. I will start disregarding a lot of posts on this board. I am going to pass on this one and kindly do not mistake my going past this for cowardice cuz I will attack if you ride on this. Yes, violate my personal space and I will attack. Anything other than that and not a word from me.

I am sorry I even started this convo about your ideology, please disregard it and move on.

Cheers
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by worldbest(m): 5:24am On Jan 17, 2010
kolitos007:

Otter Total RUBBISH!!!!!

I don't even understand your point if you are really skilled, OMG, deluded is the word for you mate, please get a grip with reality, why don't you say the same to those people using visual studio, OH Jesus some people and the silly perspective of skilled developer meaning, having to do every thing from scratch so you can prove to people that don't pay you how good you are, well hello, keep wasting your time mr.

Well, say what you wanna.

Dual Core:

You see this year eh? In fact starting from your post. I will start disregarding a lot of posts on this board. I am going to pass on this one and kindly do not mistake my going past this for cowardice cuz I will attack if you ride on this. Yes, violate my personal space and I will attack. Anything other than that and not a word from me.

I am sorry I even started this convo about your ideology, please disregard it and move on.

Cheers

lol, you know am pretty good at attacking too.

I would not continue to challenge views on my ideology which is because they maybe wrong.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2010
I don't see any reason, for any issue here, Worldbest, has a right to his ideology, be it wrong or right, and Dual, has a great point he i trying to stress, and that is opposed to Worldbest's wrong perspective, but that does not change the fact that i can point to the fact that sir Dual even know i don't know if he uses dreamweaver, is good at html and most definately cascading style sheet, if not, how come about a correction i learnt from him against multiple  .

@Dual, don't be all worked up, its nice commenting to posts, and mostly stressing one's point of view, at least i did stress mine, untill i found out i was wrong. And it help otthers to learn.

@Worldbest, i think you are taking things too far and beginning to have wrong thoughts due to some replies,

Die the case and move on as men!!!!
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by lanbaba: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2010
@dual

i will say dont ignore posts just because of this because alot of people like me(and am sure so many more) learn from threads opened by others. you give answers to question that others might ask later.

dont mind anyone, just keep up the good work.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by onyengbu1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2010
worldbest:

I am sorry to say this but you are a foooll!

So, not using the preview side of DW have made you a pro? Infact, you are just, . . . . . .
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by worldbest(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
onye_ngbu:

I am sorry to say this but you are a foooll!

So, not using the preview side of DW have made you a pro? Infact, you are just, . . . . . .

onye, no vex me, lol

Would you say am a fool because i am a pro who uses Notepad and i do not have a preview tab?

who is really foolish?
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2010
So, so far, there are 3 separate posts relating to web development services:

1) This one, advertising services for N1,000
2) Another, advertising services "at/for a low cost"
3) Yet another, advertising services for free

Question:
Which should I choose and why?
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
worldbest:

onye, no vex me, lol

Would you say am a fool because i am a pro who uses Notepad and i do not have a preview tab?

who is really foolish?

OMG, where did they get you from lol, so when you design your template, how do you view it, MR Pro lol. ROFL, A big example of misplaced skill management. Seriously mate, you need to wake up
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by worldbest(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
kolitos007:

OMG, where did they get you from lol, so when you design your template, how do you view it, MR Pro lol. ROFL, A big example of misplaced skill management. Seriously mate, you need to wake up

Do i really need DW's preview tab to view a template? When i can just use my browser(i the case of someone who learnt with Notepad). I see you are so into template and because its really easy to edit one with DW, i can see why you are taking this issue really personal.

I already said i maybe wrong, but i see where your stupidity is taking you to.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
worldbest:

Do i really need DW's preview tab to view a template? When i can just use my browser(i the case of someone who learnt with Notepad). I see you are so into template and because its really easy to edit one with DW, i can see why you are taking this issue really personal.

I already said i maybe wrong, but i see where your stupidity is taking you to.

Mate, I learnt to code in note pad at university, I will have you know, that does not mean that one is rubbish, please if you are so great at what you do why don't you show us some of the work you have done with your so called notepad, otter total nonsense.

Using dreamweaver is not all about previewing templates, if you don't already know, if you use smarty and OOP you won't see any preview in dreamweaver any way, it helps to see the colour of your syntax code easy on the eye, and how quick it is just to upload what you have done with dreamweaver ftp, if you think you have saved any time when one has large projects to get through by using dreamweaver, then I am sure you don't get alot of work to do.

If you are so great show me your work, before you throw insults about, your ego is so far up your backside that you can't even smell what a stink you are. Jesus, Some people can just get you worked upĀ  you know.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
Mate, I learnt to code in note pad at university, I will have you know, that does not mean that one is rubbish, please if you are so great at what you do why don't you show us some of the work you have done with your so called notepad, otter total nonsense.

Using dreamweaver is not all about previewing templates, if you don't already know, if you use smarty and OOP you won't see any preview in dreamweaver any way, it helps to see the colour of your syntax code easy on the eye, and how quick it is just to upload what you have done with dreamweaver ftp, if you think you have saved any time when one has large projects to get through by not using dreamweaver, then I am sure you don't get alot of work to do.

If you are so great show me your work, before you throw insults about, your ego is so far up your backside that you can't even smell what a stink you are. Jesus, Some people can just get you worked up you know.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
Could someone please explain to me why my post is been removed grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
@worldbest

Using dreamweaver is not all about previewing templates, if you don't already know, if you use smarty and OOP you won't see any preview in dreamweaver any way, it helps to see the colour of your syntax code easy on the eye, and how quick it is just to upload what you have done with dreamweaver ftp, if you think you have saved any time when one has large projects to get through by not using dreamweaver, then I am sure you don't get alot of work to do.

If you are so great show me your work, before you throw insults about, your ego is so far up your backside that you can't even smell what a stink you are. Jesus, Some people can just get you worked up you know.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by kolitos007: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
This is rubbish no one will explain why my post is taken off, fed up of this rubbish forum, tbh am signing off,
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by yawatide(f): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2010
it's the bot. it has been reported to Seun for action. Please bear with him as he gets to your request. sorry for any inconveniences caused
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by worldbest(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
I see you have gone through enough trying to reply,i apologise on behalf of our admin. Moreso, i am now aware of your love for dreamweaver. I love it too, infact all what you wrote about it is really true. Now if you want to keep wining about it, go on but i wont respond.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
@pcguru, You are right, every one does learn everyday, but one should learn fast and while at his elimentary stage listen to disses and comment by experts!!!
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by guru02(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
This services doesn't make any difference, if you want to create 10 pages, you have to pay 10,000.
What is the difference?
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by xclusiv(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
I feel compelled to comment on this thread, the poster really needs to have a good knowledge of CSS, Colour Combinations, Photoshop/fireworks, e.t.c or you should just forget webdesign completely and focus on programming or something else, Its not enough to know how to use the tools, you must learn how to use it to create beautiful interface. All the site you have featured lacks that.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 05, 2010
Do you really think someone who designed a website like this, his head will carry programming.

Shey na c++ of Java or Cpld fusion?

The guy go run mad.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by dexed(m): 4:47am On Feb 10, 2010
Everyone's trying to show off. SHOW OFF thats all we Nigerians know how to do well. The mentality that runs on this nairaland sometimes amuses me. Imagine someone being proud of 'attacking' on a forum. Sometimes it makes me wonder are these people really adults or is that the forum is a medium for them to be 'kids' again.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by dexed(m): 4:48am On Feb 10, 2010
One of the reasons Nigeria lacks much development is that someone comes up with an idea or something nd those in the same field start feeling threatened, they feel they have to show that they are better, so they start ridiculing the person under the guise that they are critics. If the first poster was a friend to most of y'all here, am sure there be lots of 'soft' great advices to help him get better nd not irritating statements to bring him down.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
@dexed or vexed. i want to ask you a sincere question.

If the poster was you brother won't you advice him for an upgrade of skill?

See, no body is feeling treatened by his offer "Aye po gon" what is there is that such fee are mostly made by site designers poised to do bad works.

And he proved that point, seeing him using tables and outdated ways of designing is terrible.
Re: Web Site For N1,000(php,html) by Afam(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2010
Are tables really outdated or is just one of the hypes out there?

I am sure there are tasks that cannot be completed well without the use of tables.

Use what makes the most sense in any project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantage Of Free Hosting / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / The Youngest Blogger In Nigeria Is Only 13!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.