Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO (1145 Views)

COVID-19: Abiodun Commends Nine-year-old Girl For Donating N950 / Brains, Focus And Grit: A Profile Of Odunayo Eweniyi, Co-founder, Piggybank.ng / A Notorious Fraudster Named Aderonbi Kayode Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by Ihechi2011: 2:47am On May 11, 2017
About the scammer

Name: ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO

Facebook Profile : https://web.facebook.com/AbiodunIsaiahOdunayo

Email address: contact@havivar.net

Phone No.: +234-08106267042

Office Address : 3B, Ajayi Street, Ikorodu, Lagos (Not Confirmed Yet)

What actually Happen
Am a blogger, early last week i was looking for Paypal fund to pay up the Advert bills am owning Facebook. I posted in Bloggerslab group if anyone have Paypal Fund for sell, Abiodun Isaiah Odunayo inbox me that he have and show me screenshot of the Paypal fund he have, see image below.

On Friday 6th May 2017, After everything we agreed N300 (Three Hundred Naira for one Dollar), which i accepted to buy the whole Paypal fund he have. $170 is the total Paypal Fund he have and base on our agreement, i will pay him N51,000 (Fifty One Thousand Naira).

We also agreed on how the transaction will take place. That i will pay 50% (N25,500) and he will transfer the whole fund ($170) to me, then i will transfer the remaining 50% (N25,500) after i have received the $170 Paypal Fund. I transferred the N25,500 and i was debited and he confirmed he received the money. He said i should give him few minutes to transfer the Paypal Fund ($170) to me, but after few seconds he went offline from Facebook, i called him after 10minutes but he did not pick call. I called he repeatedly but he refused to pick my calls and up till now he is not picking my calls anymore and no feedback from him.

Please don't do any business with him because he is a Fraudster, Scammer and Fake. Plans are on to get him arrested. Please re-share this post to others.

Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by Ihechi2011: 2:48am On May 11, 2017
Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO

Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by Olibboy: 3:17am On May 11, 2017
Are you sure? this is d real face. Everybody too sharp nowadays scam dey scam d scam nowadays
Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by ipobarecriminals: 4:23am On May 11, 2017
sad I dnt have sympathy for a F00LS,sorry if I sound angry cos it is ur money.Trust me,if u narrate dis story beside me,I might land u a good slap,the u'll see diff colours.The thief did his home work well b4 swindle u.U can still recover ur money with interest from dat RAT.Find a MTN staff dat can help u locate his address on their system.I can get u 2 mopols to follow u
Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by Iruobean(m): 5:21am On May 11, 2017
Next!
Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by comtem2011: 9:44am On May 11, 2017
Connect to his siblings on Facebook and let them know what is on ground. They can help u talk to him and he will refund u.
Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by mrlycan: 10:55am On May 11, 2017
u dont need to start posting his pics. What if its not him.
Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 11, 2017
Report d case to the police

Get a police report

Take it to an MTN office

The police can also help you

Go to the bank to ascertain d address, pictures

Thank me later
Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by tboibamz: 10:38pm On May 11, 2017
Lesson

Only do e-business with the trusted and established.

You had to pay 25k for this lesson.

Hope you don't repeat this class!!!
Re: Latest Fraudster And Scammer In Town - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO by adaperry25: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2020
He's a certified scammer

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Big On Youtube Without The Need Of A Video Camera / Pls Fidelity Bank Test Format / What Exactly Is Cfa And How Relevant Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.