Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,439 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women (37117 Views)

5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by sukkot: 10:35am On May 11, 2017
Stelvin101:

Calling Someone's a mother is a ho* sign your Stupidity has graduated into madness.

Welldone Sir. YabaLeft awaiting your coronation cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4496384_batton_jpeg569df2a566c11cf6e4da2dc2db109ef3
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Choise(f): 10:36am On May 11, 2017
See as the great grand mother lock up

I'm sure they forced her to take the picture cheesy grin

Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Nobody: 10:38am On May 11, 2017

Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Nobody: 10:38am On May 11, 2017
ok
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by okoliexpress: 10:39am On May 11, 2017
thats what you get when you serve God and get your values right... what a joy to behold
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by coolestchris(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2017
I appreciate life, so I can say I proclaim this to me,my family and my friends

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Langbasa: 10:43am On May 11, 2017
They must be Yorubas.
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by DozieInc(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2017
Good.
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Everytime I see a great-grandmother, they are always squeezing their face. Why? undecided
lol... you no well... @ dat age you go need to squeeze face like albino before you see naw
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Nobody: 10:46am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Everytime I see a great-grandmother, they are always squeezing their face. Why? undecided

as in ehn,I tire.They have seen it all,nothing more to smile about in this World na.
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by ikorodureporta: 10:48am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

bible say if u manage pass 70, the rest period na soso pains.....mayb back dey pain her sef, she jst manage poze....
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by kitaatita: 10:50am On May 11, 2017
Wow! Generations of beauty. No collection of fats; just beaut at its best.
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Nobody: 10:50am On May 11, 2017
make they just give me the small one make i continue the picture from there
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Segadem(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
hmmmm, you too will soon squeeze your face(it's matter of time) then I will ask u why
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by factwriter(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

Reflection of experiences, life travails, introspections.

Aging and body (skin) reaction.

Lastly because they no longer see and take life with the levity that you do as a young person.

They have learn.
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Fish4wealth: 10:57am On May 11, 2017
Whaooo....so lovely... I wish to see similar genealogy for the Fathers....and how I wish the great grand mother ended with the great grand daughter.....
God bless this family and everyone of us....
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Phemoo10(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
They are not squeezing their faces but the face (the skin generally) are shrinking naturally! That's one of the signs of old age.
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Goahead(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Early deliveries... maybe 20s

Maybe some were as a result of accidental discharge (Post Secondary School JAMB idleness) shocked

Well-preserved ladies!

kiss kiss kiss

PS- Boys & Girls...go for gold (use Gold Circle). Use a silencer on your pistol, gunslingers. angry

Like alcohol adverts.... F**K responsibly

Accidental or not, this picture is blooming with awesomeness.
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by joenor(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2017
Soon I go put my own
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by oluagness(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2017
Lovely
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Chijosky(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
you will squeeze yours one day
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by judgedredd22(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2017
Sexytemi:
lovely o kiss

stop shouting lovely, i dey come BR make we produce our own, sharp sharp! grin grin grin
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Encoreunltd(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2017
Mrop:
Great grand mother, grandmother, mother and
daughter

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/checkout-this-beautiful-four.html?m=0

The mom looks young. Its true that black people don't crack. Imagine if this were white folks
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by bedspread: 11:20am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
WHEN U GET THERE, YOUR FACE WILL SQUEEZE ALSO
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by odogwu2007(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2017
Blessed
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Sexytemi(f): 11:29am On May 11, 2017
judgedredd22:

stop shouting lovely, i dey come BR make we produce our own, sharp sharp! grin grin grin

Lolgringringrin you and who?, she's taken o
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Abee79(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:

Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by babacares: 11:37am On May 11, 2017
Mrop:
Great grand mother, grandmother, mother and
daughter

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/checkout-this-beautiful-four.html?m=0

ALL I SEE IS THE TOP OF THE BLOUSE GOING DOWN AS THE AGE REDUCES, may God help our generation.
Re: Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women by Mckandre(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
frowning at death grin

Great Gmama: death why are u wasting my time?

Death: m contemplating for bubu case, will be with u shortly.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.