Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Do You Want To Invest In Sachet Water Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Invest In Sachet Water Business? (419 Views)

Sachet Water Machine(automatic Liquid Packaging Machine) / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) / How To Set Up A Profitable Sachet Water Business In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Invest In Sachet Water Business? by Bj5all(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2017
Do you reside in Port Harcourt and have interest to invest in Sachet water business, this is an opportunity for partnership.

I currently own a sachet water factory, running with workers, accommodation and good customer base, my only challenge has been getting a good delivery vehicle and power source. the bus currently in use breaks down frequently and lot of expenses goes for maintenance.

I am currently looking for an investor that has a good vehicle and is willing to partner with me to drive the company to the next level while profits are shared accordingly.

Interested persons can contact me via 08058094194 and 08134600997 for site inspection and further discussion.
Re: Do You Want To Invest In Sachet Water Business? by Bj5all(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2017
Currently need an investor or a capitalist.

I can come for discussion

(1) (Reply)

Video: How To Make A Brochure For Your Business / Simple Business Lesson I Learnt From My 9yr Old ! / Very Cheap Lands That Appreciate Very Fast(more Than 500%) Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.