Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan? (1565 Views)

Yahoo Boi Caught Releasing Magot To A Lady In Ilorin / Man Arrested For Attempting Suicide Over N50,000 Loan / Here Is How To Get N5 Million Naira BOI Loan With Ease As Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan? by DKbarry(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2017
Good morning fellow Nairalanders, please i would lobe to know if anyone knows anything about the "ongoing Bank of Industry #100,000" loan that had been going on for more than 5months now.

A certain woman in my area told my wife about the loan and she became interested, she wanted to use the loan to upgrade her shop so she told us that the registration and opening of account (access bank) is #5,500 so i registered for my wife. she said it's going to take just 2weeks but my people, its more than 4 months now and still no show. Yes my wife received a message of her account opening and a message from BOI that the loan is been processed (that should be about a month or two ago), till now no show. That same woman said the interest of the loan is just #5,000 and that my wife should part with the #5,000 interest ( that was yesterday) so that when the money comes out, she will no longer pay the interest. This raised a red flag and i began asking questions on how will i pay an interest for a loan i didn't take or in this case HAVEN'T taken? Early this month, my wife received a message from BOI "that it had Bern brought to their notice that people take money from many to process BOI loans for them, and BOI doesn't ask for or take money from anyone for loan processing. Its completely free they say". My problem is that they didn't leave a phone number for inquiry or for complain as the message was like a bulk SMS with just their name Boldly written as the sender. Please fellow Nairalanders, i want to know if anyone knows about this BOI loans especially the #100,000 one.

If anyone knows of any phone line to contact the Bank of Industry. offices in ABA or Owerri or Porthacort or even their head office, please kindly share the number with me so that i can call them and get clarity on this loan matter. I want to make complaints and inquire from them because i honestly think that this woman is committing fraud because we are more that or almost 100 people trying to access the loan through her. So i need good evidence to nail her if she is trying to defraud us. There is no BOI office in my City and state (UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE). Please help a brother not to fall a victim to scam in this Buhari Era. thanks.
Re: Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan? by DKbarry(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2017
please, don't just view, comment and help a bother out..
Re: Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan? by DKbarry(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2017
please, don't just view, comment and help a brother out..
Re: Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan? by ngcampus1: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
BOI is in umuahia.
Go to adelabu str and make enquiries at their office.
Re: Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan? by lifenajeje(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2018
How would you pay interest on loan u have not recieved
Re: Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan? by ndbros4justice: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
BOI UMUAHIA Adelabu Street, Umu Obasi, Umuahia. That's the much info I can get now. please feel free to share your experience

(1) (Reply)

Facts And History Of Nollywood / Anambra CJ Emerges President Of World Association Of Judges / The SNAKE That SWALLOWED The Jamb 36 Million Has Been Caught And Iy Confessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.