Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo (93822 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Aremuagan144(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2017
nobody talk abt dis ladies dey normally use go 2 ojere osuu lautech and see this olosho dey follow them mickeyfwosh

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 11, 2017
TrippleTte:
I have this friend a very regular nairalander,he has been coming to me for advice on issue about money,his always on how to make money,although his hardworking but lately i observed he has been spending more time on the internet than usual i came more closer to him only to discover this boy don start YAHOO .

That not an issue actually because in this our dispensation yahoo yahoo is a normal trend,the big bomb is his mixing this "hustle"with voodoo actually told him this things got repercussions but his always about the money....

Abeg fellow nairalanders help me preach to this friend i know his following this thread, tell am say all this things does not pay,"surulare" i would appreciate ur comments even testimonies if possible especially the VOODOO mata hlp me tell am ooo
Thanks.
please let me have his contact I beg u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Hexzyz(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2017
psycho1:

Is Jesus God?
Have you come encountered with Jesus?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by technicallyrich(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2017
I thought it was only foreigners they scam but now they now scam even Nigerians by opening ponzi and they rake millions.that was how I ph in one and the next 2 days they crash with all my money so many times I wish I use the money for ponzi to eat nkwobi and drink chilled beer it would have been better for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Bizibi(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
There is nothing you can,you have tried.....let him experience the other side of life.
My friend did that and fell from a higher grace to dry grass fr 10 yrs.
These days no one is patient,everybody wan be like dangote on a fast lane.....take am easy you will get accident on that lane.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Bizibi(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
There is nothing you can do,you have tried.....let him experience the other side of life.
My friend did that and fell from a higher grace to dry grass fr 10 yrs.
These days no one is patient,everybody wan be like dangote on a fast lane.....take am easy you will get accident on that lane.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Having checked your moniker, you are a replica of your father

Hahaha
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by harmony940(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
Dimples182:
He is an Internet fraudsters! Wehdone sir! grin

Voodoo is fake though undecided
please don't say that,voodoo is another world of its own,full of satanic practices, if Satan exist then voodoo does..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by GeoOla25(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
90 percent of Nigeria guys with the age of 21 - 35yrs does yahoo, it's either you tried it once or attempted to try it ..i believe in legit hustle but I am not against any yahoo boy cos the country configured them in to it.
Wire gang .

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by SafeDavid(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
kevoh:
Just for the record and to clear a misconception Nigerians usually have when they don't understand something and instead of asking they rationalise it instead, not everyone who spends hours on the internet is into yahoo yahoo. Many are making hell lot of money with the same internet by working hard and smart.

Thumbs up.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by dangotesmummy: 9:04pm On May 11, 2017
Aremuagan144:
nobody talk abt dis ladies dey normally use go 2 ojere osuu lautech and see this olosho dey follow them mickeyfwosh
many of the filthy girls you call oloshos are walking corpses.they are dead yet living but they don't know.once they have slept with these girls,they have polluted them spiritually and taken something out of them.some of these guys go as far as taking their pants and giving them money in return yet their myopic brains Didn't tell them that ordinarily a man is not interested in any woman's used pants after or before sex .you know he's into yahoo,he told you I will give you xyz naira if you give me your pants.what do you think he wants to do with your pants? Decorate his sitting room? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by uchennaq(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2017
TrippleTte:
I have this friend a very regular nairalander,he has been coming to me for advice on issue about money,his always on how to make money,although his hardworking but lately i observed he has been spending more time on the internet than usual i came more closer to him only to discover this boy don start YAHOO .

That not an issue actually because in this our dispensation yahoo yahoo is a normal trend,the big bomb is his mixing this "hustle"with voodoo actually told him this things got repercussions but his always about the money....

Abeg fellow nairalanders help me preach to this friend i know his following this thread, tell am say all this things does not pay,"surulare" i would appreciate ur comments even testimonies if possible especially the VOODOO mata hlp me tell am ooo
Thanks.

SOME PEOPLE SEF, WETIN COME CONCERN YOU FOR ANOTHER PERSON BUSINESS. ANYWAY NA SMALL PIKIN SENSE DEY WORRY YOU
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by uchennaq(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2017
ABEG I NEED QUICK ANSWER HERE SEF. PLEASE OOO, EBLIKE SAY DARK COMET RAT NO DEY WORK FOR WIN 10? ANY ANSWER APPRECIATED ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Burna88(f): 9:09pm On May 11, 2017
biko,Yahoo no b Bad tin nahh,get ur money nd enjoy life,face d repercussion urseff If there is any
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by pseudonomer: 9:09pm On May 11, 2017
uchennaq:
ABEG I NEED QUICK ANSWER HERE SEF. PLEASE OOO, EBLIKE SAY DARK COMET RAT NO DEY WORK FOR WIN 10? ANY ANSWER APPRECIATED ASAP

And you have to bring that on here... to prove what? Come on...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria, the land of hypocrisy.
i would have thought those guys that always shout "Igbo", "Afonja", "IPOD" or "Brown Roof Republic" would be here dishing out advice
but they are all one when it comes to cyber crimes and encourage each other.
how the hell are any of you different from those who push drugs in Asia? or those Armed robber on the street?
I tell you, there is no difference, the person you try to scam, although you might not see it, is a human being too with red blood flowing through their veins, you suck them of their hard earned money with whatever charm you use but come here to slam drug pusher.

Our Youths are certainly Dead.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 11, 2017
kevoh:
Just for the record and to clear a misconception Nigerians usually have when they don't understand something and instead of asking they rationalise it instead, not everyone who spends hours on the internet is into yahoo yahoo. Many are making hell lot of money with the same internet by working hard and smart.

If I ask you now to show me the way you go start dey demand for payment,abeggii nobody dey buy your excuse yahoo boi oshi
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by DLondonboiy: 9:15pm On May 11, 2017
Admin401:
Nigeria, the land of hypocrisy.
i would have thought those guys that always shout "Igbo", "Afonja", "IPOD" or "Brown Roof Republic" would be here dishing out advice
but they are all one when it comes to cyber crimes and encourage each other.
how the hell are any of you different from those who push drugs in Asia? or those Armed robber on the street?
I tell you, there is no difference, the person you try to scam, although you might not see it, is a human being too with red blood flowing through their veins, you suck them of their hard earned money with whatever charm you use but come here to slam drug pusher.

Our Youths are certainly Dead.

thieves everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by uchennaq(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2017
pseudonomer:

And you have to bring that on here... to prove what? Come on...

OGA ABEG IF YOU KNOW GET ANSWER, WHAT DO YOU THINK RAT IS? I KNOW FIT MONITOR MY KIDS AGAIN? NAWA OOO
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2017
sonofLuci:
Oboi yahoo is the way forward.

The Nigerian government has failed the lazy youths.

I hate to say this.

But OP by the time this your guy buy 4matic

Your eye go clear then your throat go come long and then you like this
Lol
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by kennygeebee(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
CheezyCharles:
I SWEAR ON GOD I AIN'T A YAHOO GUY BUT LET'S BE REAL FOR ONCE....MOST PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT REPERCUSSIONS ....ADAMS OSHOMOLE IS A CHIARMAN IN JUJULOGY. DO U KNOW THAT THERES WITCHES ASSOCIATION IN EDO STATE? MOST OF THESE POLITICIANS KILL PEOPLE AND MOST OF US SWEAR FOR THEM ON A DAILY BUT NOTHING DEY DO THEM.INSTEAD OF DYING DEY KEEP FLYING PRIVATE JETS! THERES ONLY ONE LIFE,so many people are suffering and what did they do to get suffering as a repercussion?who go blow go blow! Alaye do the needful ! na d same ting jay-z Beyonce and most entertainers do. it's like cultism cef
washere omo iya

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Fraud is so old school. In this time and Age, A thousand Dignified ways to make clean pay..
Mostly online.

If I ask you now to show me the way you go start dey demand for payment,abeggii nobody dey buy your excuse yahoo boi oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by anigbajumo(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
Not easy thou....

Till this present moment, my fwends still disturbing me to join their gang...lol

Watin I no do since my 100L days, I can't do it in 500L but I can't badmouth yahoo guys....Leave the nigga alone, that is his way of hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by uchennaq(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
One thing I understand from people that envy yahoo boiz is that their brain is too dull to get paid from the internet. You can see how dull the brain is. Why don't you advise your friend. MUST YOU BRING THE ISSUE HERE ON NAIRALAND. What are you trying to prove? Shallow minded people
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by justphillips(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
uchennaq:

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by pseudonomer: 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
uchennaq:

OGA ABEG IF YOU KNOW GET ANSWER, WHAT DO YOU THINK RAT IS? I KNOW FIT MONITOR MY KIDS AGAIN? NAWA OOO

I can see you are not a smart young man. Your post about cashing out $$$ in Ghana further proves that. #Ignored
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Brillantman: 9:22pm On May 11, 2017
I know that most of guys will critisize me after reading this but your constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a confirm G-guy, and I haven't for once apply any form of voodoo to what I've been doing. I have to open up so as to educate most of the foolish guys that thunk every successful person is borne out of July. In modern world, I've come to realize that truth lies in the Chinese proverb that says " crime pays but don't just get caught" everyone of us is a scam and I don't need anyone to preach to me above what I stand to gain if I tread the honest way because suffering isn't part of me. I've been able to decode that everyone around me in Nigeria is a scam, from vulcanized, to food vendor, to mechanic, government, fish seller etc. What we do is simple, request for client account info and have it load by your hacker friend base here or Cyprus or Egypt or Malay, the era of requesting $500 from Oyibo is gone because guys have wise up to know what they want. Also, I'm not disputing the fact that go extra miles to do just to apply it to the clients but I think the foolish of guys do that because they aren't brilliant upstairs to know what they want. What you believe is different from what I believe to. Your criticism is welcome.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by coolestchris(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2017
silence is golden, law of karma which the gods created for checks and balance must prevail, you can't eliminate everyone with black magic and cause chaos, there is karma to balance it up.I am a messenger for the gods,

zhati kolon sebra ji, alinus britamien selah

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by pseudonomer: 9:25pm On May 11, 2017
uchennaq:
One thing I understand from people that envy yahoo boiz is that their brain is too dull to get paid from the internet. You can see how dull the brain is. Why don't you advise your friend. MUST YOU BRING THE ISSUE HERE ON NAIRALAND. What are you trying to prove? Shallow minded people

Are you different?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by holusormi(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2017
uchennaq:

Dude This is childish , what point are u trying to prove ? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.