Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant (46784 Views)

How My Mom Ruined My Life / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by lalasticlala(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2017
A civil servant, Mrs Victoria Igbo, on Monday told a Nyanya Customary Court, Abuja, that her pastor hurried her into marring the wrong man.

Victoria, who filed a petition seeking dissolution of marriage her, said that her pastor did not give her enough time to make up her mind before marriage.

“My husband proposed to marry me the same time he met my pastor and asked my hand in marriage.

“I told my pastor that he should give me three months to think about it.

“But my pastor said that three months was too long to think about it. He then gave me only two weeks to pray over it which I did; after which I told my pastor that I agreed,” she said.

Victoria said that since she married her husband, it has been one trouble or the other.

“My husband keeps incur debts and most times when he gets into trouble as a result of that, I have no other option than to pay,” the petitioner said.

She also said that she was not aware that her husband had several children before settling down with her.

“My pastor told me that he had only one child out of wedlock, but after the marriage, I realised that my husband had several children.

“One of the women came to our house one day, dropped one of his children and absconded, I went through stress taking care of the child,” she said.

The petitioner also told the court that her husband beats her always.

She said that she had to move out of the house because she was tired of the marriage.

She also begged the court to dissolve the marriage.

Joseph Igbo, the respondent, who was present in court, denied all the allegations, and begged the court not to dissolve the marriage.

The judge, Jemilu Jega, advised the couple to go back home and try to reconcile.

He adjourned the case until May 16, for hearing.

http://pmexpressng.com/pastor-ruined-marriage-civil-servant/#sthash.wo2uVgvC.dpuf

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by alonzoiv(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2017
Omo, this one thick oo. However, I need to ask- did the pastor put a knife to her neck to marry the man? What is with people and their gullibility with pastors? Is the pastor God? The pastor no dey there now when she dey receive beating oo. God dey.

Some pastors can spoil destiny sha.

Lalasticlala, food don land. Come and move this (your) topic to the promise land.

Imagine calling Lalasticlala on his thread. That's so blessed.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by martyns303(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2017
alonzoiv:
Cgu
Well done o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by robosky02(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2017
issorite undecided

but the truth is after adams case God himself does not GIVE husband or wife

you only provides and allows you to make the CHOICE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by idee91: 9:23am On May 11, 2017
So its your pastor that will be deciding every thing you do abi ??....kwantinu

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by Nobody: 9:23am On May 11, 2017
Moral of the lesson: Look before you leap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by DjAndroid: 9:25am On May 11, 2017
Lala open thread, let see weda e go reach front page.

1 Like

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by nerodenero: 9:28am On May 11, 2017
god of men misleading gullible children of God since after death and there is no stopping that until the end of time. Seek God and not Pastor/Daddy G.O, una no go hear

Mumu Vicky!

15 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by AfroSamurai: 9:29am On May 11, 2017
grin Pastor Pastor! I wonder when they became marriage councillors.

And to the lady, don't blame the pastor, blame yourself for listening to him. It's all your fault, not his, after all, he didn't point a gun to your head, did he?

4 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by KingRex1(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2017
Can you imagine?
Pastor should tell you when to eat nd use the toilet too

13 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by engrMikemd(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2017
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On May 11, 2017
The pastor didn't ruin her, she ruined herself. He was only a good salesman...lots of pastors have that gift.

How can a grown up woman be this foolish, all because of Mrs title.

The way the value of Nigerian men is falling, person fit marry 12 at the same time to have a perfect husband grin.

17 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by sisisioge: 9:37am On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

She don buy market... Na to abscond remain o.
Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by qualityovenbake(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2017
When Wrong Advice Is Heeded.

1 Corinthians 15:33 - Do not be deceived: Bad company corrupts good morals.

2 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by sisisioge: 9:39am On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:
The pastor didn't ruin her, he was only a good salesman...lots of pastors have that gift.

She ruined herself.

The way the value of Nigerian men is falling, person fit marry 12 at the same time to have a perfect husband grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make we say dey practice polyandry.

1 Like

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by AfroSamurai: 9:39am On May 11, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

She don buy market... Na to abscond remain o.
So if you're the woman you'll abscond?
Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On May 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Make we say dey practice polyandry.
I dey tell you, even Zimbabwean dollars that year come get value pass them. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by AfroSamurai: 9:41am On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:
The pastor didn't ruin her, she ruined herself. He was only a good salesman...lots of pastors have that gift.

What's stopping you from marrying 50 at the same time?

Why engage in hasty generalisation just to drive home your feeble hatred for nigerian men?

6 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by xynerise: 9:42am On May 11, 2017
Normal thing na. Pastors have be destroying relationships since 1900 AD

5 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by pocohantas(f): 9:42am On May 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
What's stopping you from marrying 50 at the same time?

Why engage in hasty generalisation just to drive home your feeble hatred for nigerian men?
Why e pain you like this na? grin

4 Likes

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by sisisioge: 9:43am On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

I dey tell you, even Zimbabwean dollars that year come get value pass them. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by AfroSamurai: 9:45am On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Why e pain you like this na? grin
On the contrary. I'm not the one who hurried and made a generalisation because she has been used, cruised and abused by some men, am I?

So, I'll say you're the one who is in pain, not me. You can still attempt to deny you're not in pain, I know denial spur your hatred, so keep on denying, after all, denying is what many nigerian women are good at.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by sisisioge: 9:45am On May 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
So if you're the woman you'll abscond?

Yes o...as she don try to legally run nko? Next na to gbe ja! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On May 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
On the contrary. I'm not the one who hurried and made a generalisation because she has been used, cruised and abused by some men, am I?

So, I'll say you're the one who is in pain, not me. You can still attempt to deny you're not in pain, I know denial spur your hatred, so keep on denying, after all, denying is what many nigerian women are good at.
Naso grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by AfroSamurai: 9:48am On May 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Yes o...as she don try to legally run nko? Next na to gbe ja! grin grin grin grin
The legal way is the best way. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by successking401(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2017
it's not the pastor's fault. after all he didn't force you. anyway contact me if you still find it difficult to satisfy your wife in bed
Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by lovethchioma(f): 10:10am On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

I dey tell you ooo.... God should just help us
Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by Evablizin(f): 10:33am On May 11, 2017
Abeg where d pastor dey now?well lady or woman u sabi tell torri in order to get a divorce,but judge get mind sha after all d torri e stil tell am to bck wit huzzy.shoi endure ma

1 Like

Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by AfroSamurai: 10:50am On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso grin grin
Enjoy your bitterness. I believe it helps ease your pain. tongue
Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by Flexherbal(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2017
Too bad!
Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On May 11, 2017
lovethchioma:
I dey tell you ooo.... God should just help us
LOL!
We need all the help, but e never bad reach like that na. cheesy
There are still good men out there you know...
Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by lovethchioma(f): 11:06am On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL!
We need all the help, but e never bad reach like that na. cheesy
There are still good men out there you know...
There are still good ones out there.. sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.