Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Intetested In Landed Property In Abuja? (direct Business With Indegenes) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Intetested In Landed Property In Abuja? (direct Business With Indegenes) (363 Views)

Lands For Sale In Benin And Abuja.direct Sales By Me.. / NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IN LANDED PROPERTY / Fully Detached 3bedroom Bungalows For Sale At Kubwa, Abuja.(direct Brief) Pix At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intetested In Landed Property In Abuja? (direct Business With Indegenes) by rectitude(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2017
This is my first dropping this information here.
If you ever dream of owing a land in Abuja, both Government and Customary right of Occupancy, in an already developed areas where people are living. all with genuine documents and giving you the singular right to signatory from the community chiefs Authenticating the papers (if need be), then you can contact me on this whatsapp number 08037126760.- this is my personal line.

All the Properries within my care are in already developed places as houses exists there and people are living there.

Note: You're free to verify the Authenticity anywhere you wish (that's, to fulfill all righteousness).
This is for the matured ones here who wish to build/ own properties in Abuja.

You will have to be in Abuja or send a lawyer over as we don't do land business in peoples absential, both the buyer and the seller.
Re: Intetested In Landed Property In Abuja? (direct Business With Indegenes) by IdibeEmmanuel(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Mega promo on going 50%discount on all our plots of land,in IDU,KUJE KURUDU, IN ABUJA. With valabi shelters ltd.contact on- 08163573228
Note: You're free to verify the Authenticity anywhere you wish (that's, to fulfill all righteousness).

(1) (Reply)

Office Space In Surulere - For Wedding/event Vendors / Join Our Team Of Business Tycoons / Walton Gate Estate, Sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.