Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Do I Upload My Website To The Internet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Upload My Website To The Internet (609 Views)

How Can I Upload More Than One File At Once Into My Cpanel? / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / How Can I Upload My Site That I Created With Joomla To Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upload My Website To The Internet by Ameh2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2010
pls can u tell me a easy way to upload my web to the internet??
Re: How Do I Upload My Website To The Internet by yawatide(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2010
(F)ile (T)ransfer (P)rotocol

Tools:
Filezilla (Firefox plugin)
WSFTP
netftp.com
a ton of others.

Good luck!
Re: How Do I Upload My Website To The Internet by mbanusick(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
If you are designing with Frontpage it has option for uploading,
you can also SmatFTP apart from those listed above (though it is no longer free, 30 days trial)
Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Website Review! / Become A Professioner Graphic And Web Designer In Ur Home / Joomla Template Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.