Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pakage Of ETHIOPIA - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pakage Of ETHIOPIA (1734 Views)

Battle of Debre Tabor, one of Ethiopia oddest battle / Ras Makonnen: Father Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pakage Of ETHIOPIA by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
ednited:

correction- all Ethiopians are black :-)

but no class struggle

All?your skin colour is beautiful though .. Ans I like you ,you one of the nicest Ethiopians and accommodating also

I once chatted with you on business in Ethiopia and u mentioned horticulture.. How do I get a good reliable company to deal with and how do I. Get them sent to Nigeria?

Also what are the good but average cost hotels in Addis Ababa?

And finally what do your ladies use on their skin ? grin
Re: Pakage Of ETHIOPIA by ednited(f): 3:03pm On May 23, 2017
nurshah:

All?your skin colour is beautiful though .. Ans I like you ,you one of the nicest Ethiopians and accommodating also

I once chatted with you on business in Ethiopia and u mentioned horticulture.. How do I get a good reliable company to deal with and how do I. Get them sent to Nigeria?

Also what are the good but average cost hotels in Addis Ababa?

And finally what do your ladies use on their skin ? grin

Thank you for the nice comment. I don't know how you could get a good reliable company. But I recommend you to google for popular compaines cuz there's a high probablity for such companies to be good.

about the hotel thing, Addis Ababa have the most expensive hotels in Africa. Many of the hotels I know are very expensive. I haven't been to Taytu hotel but ppl say it's a good hotel with reasonable price.

and abour the skin. . .it's natural grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Travel By Land / Who Determines Restructuring - Yakubu Dogara / What Do Nl's Get For Being First To Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.