Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo (30090 Views)

COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? - Charles Soludo / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL the President dont care about your existence if you like go and jump inside lagoon..

Beside are in Algeria? How do you know what the President is doing there? Well by Constitution Buhari is the President sick or not nothing your likes can do about it unless you show me the part of constitution that says he should resign if he is sick..
isn't it obvious that buhari and his cronies like you are the ones almost jumping into a lagoon... grin

Enjoy the mayhem you guys presented to yourselves as president..me I dey chill for my zone dey look ona foolishness..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by modik(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL how will you allow your[b] slave[/b] to go when they have not done developing your place for you hahaha..

Who is more of a slave,

A willing educated and informed sect, serving/playing second fiddle to an uneducated and crude modern day blood thirsty barbarian

OR

A self sustaining and hardworking/irrepressible sect who is not afraid to challenge their oppressors and demand for self determination?

The world is watching your brazen display of Inanity
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2017
modik:

...and you are proud sharing One Nigeria with them still?

Haba!. just show a jot of uprightness and expel them from Nigeria then, so they replicate such detestable and repugnant attitude in their own country without soiling Nigeria's international image ??

Bunch of charlatans!!

Well i have said it many times, If IGBO ready to go no one is holding down back, What they have to do is just one thing..

All IGBO should leave other regions, They should leave South west and North and relocate to South East if they truly want to go and see if that is done and after 6month their wish is not granted..

You say you want to go and still trooping to South West and North on daily basis claiming Lagos is no man land and you say you want to go..

if you guy are serious you first have to move back to your region.
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2017
bayelsaowei:
isn't it obvious that buhari and his cronies like you are the ones almost jumping into a lagoon... grin

Enjoy the mayhem you guys presented to yourselves as president..me I dey chill for my zone dey look ona foolishness..

LOL and how's that your business, We like and support him and still stand by him, Sorry no money free money to throw around anymore like GEJ so go get a better job boy..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2017
modik:

Who is more of a slave,

A willing educated and informed sect, serving/playing second fiddle to an uneducated and crude modern day blood thirsty barbarian

OR

A self sustaining and hardworking/irrepressible sect who is not afraid to challenge their oppressors and demand for self determination?

The world is watching your brazen display of Inanity

LOL and you are serving/playing 5th fiddle hahaha, Hatred has make South East one of the useless region in Nigeria, They are not among the 5 most powerful Nigeria today based on hatred.. IGBO gave what belong to them out just because of hatred, They lost the Senate President seat tha would have been giving to Ngige because they hate Buhari and Ngige belong to same Party with Buhari and now they are cying of being marginalize..

Only a useless region put all their eggs in one basket.. Despite everything Yoruba still make sure they voted PDP Senators and reps in case of anything hahah.
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by dragonking3: 8:32am On May 14, 2017
seunmsg:
Yes, we are more divided but the reasons for the division should also be said. A group of people have decided not to move on because their candidate lost. Some even went as far as agitating for secession just because they don't like the face of the president. So, how do you unite a people that don't want to be united?

For some of us, we are no longer concerned. Those who want to wail over electoral loss till 2019 can go ahead. Others are strategising ahead of 2019 and some people are busy attacking others instead of building bridges. At the right time, water will fund its level.
Shut up you this evil soul. You and your Buhari god are the true agents of division and enemies of progress. See the video of a whole president in international TV mentioning 5% and 97% . Shior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by modik(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well i have said it many times, If IGBO ready to go no one is holding down back, What they have to do is just one thing..

All IGBO should leave other regions, They should leave South west and North and relocate to South East if they truly want to go and see if that is done and after 6month their wish is not granted..

You say you want to go and still trooping to South West and North on daily basis claiming Lagos is no man land and you say you want to go..

if you guy are serious you first have to move back to your region.

Inanity is like halitosis, the bearer rarely knows he exudes it.

All your Kinsmen in UK and other countries should do the same?

Keep displaying yours on all Igbo's self determination-matters.

I rest my case
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2017
modik:

Inanity is like halitosis, the bearer rarely knows he exudes it.

All your Kinsmen in UK and other countries should do the same?

Keep displaying yours on all Igbo's self determination-matters.

I rest my case

LOL we are not planing to secede and am not asking IGBO outside Nigeria to return home, I was only referring to IGBO in Nigeria living outside their region.
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by modik(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL and you are serving/playing 5th fiddle hahaha, Hatred has make South East one of the useless region in Nigeria, They are not among the 5 most powerful Nigeria today based on hatred.. IGBO gave what belong to them out just because of hatred, They lost the Senate President seat tha would have been giving to Ngige because they hate Buhari and Ngige belong to same Party with Buhari and now they are cying of being marginalize..

Only a useless region put all their eggs in one basket.. Despite everything Yoruba still make sure they voted PDP Senators and reps in case of anything hahah.

Your self worth is near "zero" percentile.

Being satisfied with crumbs when everything belongs to you.

Igbos are not divided over what they want. Deal with it that they speak with one voice not with both sides of their mouth!
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2017
modik:

Your self worth is near "zero" percentile.

Being satisfied with crumbs when everything belongs to you.

Igbos are not divided over what they want. Deal with it that they speak with one voice not with both sides of their mouth!

LOL you mean like Joe Igbokwe, Ralph Uwazuruike, etc that have been calling for Kanu head and calling him a scammer?

Please how many IGBO Governors support your useless biafra? How many of your leader support you guys..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by modik(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL we are not planing to secede and am not asking IGBO outside Nigeria to return home, I was only referring to IGBO in Nigeria living outside their region.

I got you first time.

It means you are far from reality if at this age and time, even with the internet tool readily available for your free use, you are still re-inventing the wheel.

A lazy key-word search on google for "requirements for self determination of indigenous people" wont hurt your fingers. Stop thinking upside-down. Nothing is new, not even self determination of indigenous people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by modik(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL you mean like Joe Igbokwe, Ralph Uwazuruike, etc that have been calling for Kanu head and calling him a scammer?

Please how many IGBO Governors support your useless biafra? How many of your leader support you guys..

Drinking Panadol for Igbo's headache!

Why cry louder than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2017
modik:

I got you first time.

It means you are far from reality if at this age and time, even with the internet tool readily available for your free use, you are still re-inventing the wheel.

A lazy key-word search on google for "requirements for self determination of indigenous people" wont hurt your fingers. Stop thinking upside-down. Nothing is new, not even self determination of indigenous people.

Well maybe you need to go read about how South Sudan secede from North Sudan..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2017
modik:

Drinking Panadol for Igbo's headache!

Why cry louder than the bereaved?

What's my business with IGBOS? I have give you an hint if you guys really want to secede take my advice..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by modik(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL the President dont care about your existence if you like go and jump inside lagoon..

Beside are in Algeria? How do you know what the President is doing there? Well by Constitution Buhari is the President sick or not nothing your likes can do about it unless you show me the part of constitution that says he should resign if he is sick..

Should he not resign if incapacitated...

146. (1) The Vice-President shall hold the office of President if the office of President becomes vacant by reason of death or resignation, impeachment, permanent incapacity or the removal of the President from office for any other reason in accordance with section 143 of this Constitution.

(2) Where any vacancy occurs in the circumstances mentioned in subsection (1) of this section during a period when the office of Vice-President is also vacant, the President of the Senate shall hold the office of President for a period of not more than three months, during which there shall be an election of a new President, who shall hold office for the unexpired term of office of the last holder of the office.

(3) Where the office of Vice-President becomes vacant:-
(a) by reason of death or resignation, impeachment, permanent incapacity or removal in accordance with section 143 or 144 of this Constitution

https://www.google.com/search?q=incapacity&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by eltalentino(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2017
Is it possible we stop this mindless support for these corrupt leaders that have looted us dry since independence and come back every four years to deceive us with empty promises. They tell us how much energy they are putting in to rescue the nation but live in affluence and total disdain for the citizenry. They may have the money, but we have the numbers, so we have the power only if we channel our energy and rescue our future from these men who are in the Twilight of their existence. You want to know the truth? They have nothing to lose, but we have a lot to lose. Rise compatriots and let's unite and be the ambassadors of the New Nigeria Dream. I am detribalised, I am honest, I am hardworking, I am not a religious bigot, I am a Nigerian. Let's build the Nigeria of our dreams , it's time to act and not hope.
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2017
modik:

Should he not resign if incapacitated...

https://www.google.com/search?q=incapacity&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

And how is he incapacitated here? He is walking, Talking to people, still recognizes people by their name etc and only need some rest because he is sick.. Well maybe you want to tell us because he is President he should be immune to sickness..

maybe you have another meaning for incapacitate
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL and how's that your business, We like and support him and still stand by him, Sorry no money free money to throw around anymore like GEJ so go get a better job boy..
i am still enjoying my free money...Oil full my back yard...i only feel for the almajiris that gej was helping before the face of suffering surfaced as president...
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

And how is he incapacitated here? He is walking, Talking to people, still recognizes people by their name etc and only need some rest because he is sick.. Well maybe you want to tell us because he is President he should be immune to sickness..

maybe you have another meaning for incapacitate
when last did you hear buhari speak to nigerians??..or you think the quotes on the news paper is actually buhari speaking??

Ignorant sycophant..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2017
bayelsaowei:
i am still enjoying my free money...Oil full my back yard...i only feel for the almajiris that gej was helping before the face of suffering surfaced as president...

LOL one of the reason the country never develop, You believe in politicians giving out money than putting something in place that will benefit the masses.
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2017
bayelsaowei:
when last did you hear buhari speak to nigerians??..or you think the quotes on the news paper is actually buhari speaking??

Ignorant sycophant..

Well last Friday he was speaking with people around him when he went for Jumat prayer, He even ask of Bayo his official photographer as he did not see him among people around him..

So all you want is for him to be addressing Nigerians everyday huh?
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well last Friday he was speaking with people around him when he went for Jumat prayer, He even ask of Bayo his official photographer as he did not see him among people around him..

So all you want is for him to be addressing Nigerians everyday huh?
did he speak to you??..did he??...did he speak to all nigerians??..

Rubbish
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL one of the reason the country never develop, You believe in politicians giving out money than putting something in place that will benefit the masses.
gej gave money and schools to almajiris...what has buhari given to them? ??

Hunger and strife...
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2017
bayelsaowei:
did he speak to you??..did he??...did he speak to all nigerians??..

Rubbish

Well maybe he need going house to house to be talking to us then hahaha, Well the Friday video is online and if you don't like go and hang yourself...

Buhari till 2023..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2017
bayelsaowei:
gej gave money and schools to almajiris...what has buhari given to them? ??

Hunger and strife...

Well PMB has approved the Ogoni clean up and it's ongoing..

PMB gave people of Otuoke drinking water that their son cannot give them since 1999..

PMB recently approved maritime university..

PMB have approved contruction of some roads in that region..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well PMB has approved the Ogoni clean up and it's ongoing..

PMB gave people of Otuoke drinking water that their son cannot give them since 1999..

PMB recently approved maritime university..

PMB have approved contruction of some roads in that region..
thw ogoni clean up scam right?..

Oh the maritime school he was strong headed about until we showed him we control the country...give me a break..

What has buhari done for his almajiris...??...menengitis, hunger, poverty, begging, child marriage...etc...

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:10am On May 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well maybe he need going house to house to be talking to us then hahaha, Well the Friday video is online and if you don't like go and hang yourself...

Buhari till 2023..
buhari should come to the news and speak to all nigerians including your pathetic self...

Hopeless people..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2017
bayelsaowei:
thw ogoni clean up scam right?..

Oh the maritime school he was strong headed about until we showed him we control the country...give me a break..

What has buhari done for his almajiris...??...menengitis, hunger, poverty, begging, child marriage...etc...

Nonsense

LOL the first issue was that GEJ did alot for Almajiri but BUhari has not done anything for SS and i mention things he had done hahaha...

Well the ogoni clean up report have been given to GEJ since 2012 and he fail to approve it, Buhari came in under 1 year he approved it isn't that a shame on you?

How about the drinking water he gave to the people of Otuoke? What their son cannot give them in 16 yr?

How about the roads etc..

You guys can keep hating internet is there and people are getting wise no wonder Akwa Ibom have embrace APC..
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2017
bayelsaowei:
buhari should come to the news and speak to all nigerians including your pathetic self...

Hopeless people..

LOL so when you are sick and the Dr said you need rest, your company will say you have to come and speak to the staff at work?

Common sense you no get like that your useless twitter Senator hahha..

Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL so when you are sick and the Dr said you need rest, your company will say you have to come and speak to the staff at work?

Common sense you no get like that your useless twitter Senator hahha..
how can you be comparing me with buhari who is the president of nigeria??..are you OK at all

We are talking about a president and his cronies who even denied buhari was sick at all..

You guys are all sick...
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by bayelsaowei(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL the first issue was that GEJ did alot for Almajiri but BUhari has not done anything for SS and i mention things he had done hahaha...

Well the ogoni clean up report have been given to GEJ since 2012 and he fail to approve it, Buhari came in under 1 year he approved it isn't that a shame on you?

How about the drinking water he gave to the people of Otuoke? What their son cannot give them in 16 yr?

How about the roads etc..

You guys can keep hating internet is there and people are getting wise no wonder Akwa Ibom have embrace APC..
buhari didn't do jack...what drinking water??..is it that fake news you heard on the papers ?..please kindly show me a picture of the bore hole drilled in otueke you lying apc sycophant..

Show me pictures...like you've been to bayelsa before...
Re: Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo by APCmyheart(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2017
bayelsaowei:
how can you be comparing me with buhari who is the president of nigeria??..are you OK at all

We are talking about a president and his cronies who even denied buhari was sick at all..

You guys are all sick...

Well i never knew Buhari was immortal and is immune to sickness unlike you, When Buhari return from hos Medical trip in March, He said he is getting much better and his Dr said he needed some rest..

Now tell me did Buhari ever deny being sick? Stop talking based on the hatred you have for the president..

Well everyone cannot like you even Jesus was hated by his people..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governorship Results From Kano / Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina / Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.