Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together (29151 Views)

Diego Maradona And Michel Platini: The Irony Of Life In One Photo / Super Eagles players will get $20,000 Each for winning today - Amaju Pinnick / Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by badassProdigy(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
Ex-captain of the Super Eagles, Austin Jay Jay Okocha was pictured with football legend, Diego Maradona alongside NFF President, Amaju Pinnick at a novelty match in the city of Bahrain.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/okocha-maradona-and-amaju-pinnick.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by okoliexpress: 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
NICE ONE PICNIC

2 Likes

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by chriskosherbal(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
Indeed these are great legends.
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by ojun50(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
Peak nick head no be hear

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by PapiNigga: 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
greats...

1 Like

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Hades2016(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
Nice
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Sabo3: 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by DollarAngel(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
Okocha I know, Maradonna I know, but the other guy with cone head?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
That head tho.

1 Like

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by riczy(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
Hu dem epp?
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
Football all time greatest; Diego Armando Maradona.

Pele is gay!

Do not quote.
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Teewhy2: 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
It's as if jay Jay among their set that is enjoying his life outside retirement , he keeps showed up at football exhibition shows internationally and also in the entertainment circle in the country.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by holatimmy(f): 3:01pm On May 11, 2017
That kind of a "Peak milk forehead" is the head that embezzles funds.

But what do I know?
Football is not my ministry

1 Like

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by divinelove(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2017
grin okocha shld try his hands on coaching like oliseh than taking pics up n down
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by cardoctor(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
a
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Johnnyakins: 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
hmm
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by syrex24(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
Good for them
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Sirpaul(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Rexnegro(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
mehnnn See sweat sha
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by rjek: 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
badassProdigy:
Ex-captain of the Super Eagles, Austin Jay Jay Okocha was pictured with football legend, Diego Maradona alongside NFF President, Amaju Pinnick at a novelty match in the city of Bahrain.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/okocha-maradona-and-amaju-pinnick.html?m=1

See my Delta guys oo

1 Like

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by darfay: 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
Today is my birthday o nairalanders show some love

14 Likes

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by maryjan8(f): 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
Great
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Okoyiboz3: 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
DollarAngel:
Okocha I know, Maradonna I know, but the other guy with cone head?

You have decided to be foolish and I would deal with you today.

That man with the cone head is Amaju Pinnick from Delta State. He is the one who has gotten to an height in life that no one from your lineage of nonentities have ever gotten to.

The only way you can get close to him is when you or someone from your pauperized ancestry sells Fanyogo or Gala to him on the road.

Look at the picture of Amaju Pinnick above, look at your father's picture when he was arrested by KAI in Lagos for hawking handkerchief and then sit in one corner and think about your life.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 11, 2017
Super cool. Two football legends from different eras
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by TeamSimple(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2017
DrWise:
Football all time greatest; Diego Armando Maradona.

Pele is gay!

Do not quote.
You mean Dino Nacimento? The king of DINGA style of football.. You no well

1 Like

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Bants(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2017
Was Pinnick ever a footballer
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 11, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Indeed these are great legends.

1 Like

Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by oshe11: 3:07pm On May 11, 2017
amaju head tho grin
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by coalcoal1(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2017
k
Re: Okocha, Maradona And Amaju Pinnick Pictured Together by robertjenks: 3:08pm On May 11, 2017
Has Amaju ever played for Nigeria before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suarez Loses Sponsor Because Of Bite / Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted / AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.