Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... (2146 Views)

I Will Tell And Teach You How I Started Making A Fortune From 3D Animation / Ways To Make A Fortune From Photography & Videography / Make Fortune From Shortcode Business With Just Small Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2017
I want to use this medium to train a few number who want to know the secret involve in printing of T-shirt both manual and Digital.
Note: This is what I do and you can start this with only N8k and still make as much as N40k monthly.
Who is ready?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by exhibit7432(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
Please I am..
Tochukwu.ubani@gmail.com
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by darlingjoylyn(f): 2:53pm On May 11, 2017
I am ready!
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2017
More comment.. I need about 10 to 12 to start...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by emilygold(f): 3:36pm On May 11, 2017
Am ready
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by MrJonny(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2017
fire down
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by tolajay: 3:37pm On May 11, 2017
Let's get this started!
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by tolajay: 3:40pm On May 11, 2017
Was it so hard for you to read and comprehend such a short post?

Who ask you make you put your contact details down? Na so dem dey scam una.

exhibit7432:
Please I am..
Tochukwu.ubani@gmail.com
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Cation25(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
fire on...I am ready
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
Let's roll now... Firstly, I want to list the materials needed for the training: 1. Mesh, 2. Bleach, 3. Water & detergent, 4. Emulsion & Sterilizer 5. Foam, 6. Kerosene, 7. Art work, 8. Squeegee, 9. Ink

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Cation25(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
continue pls
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
For the mixing of the blue emulsion and sterilizer:

Look for a neat empty small can, take 4 Tea spoonfull of blue emulsion to the empty can, take also Half tea spoonfull of sterilizer to the same empty can and mix them together....
Note: this part is very important, it serves as a foundation.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2017
Please, for more clarification, I will be uploading some pictures of our training as we roll by tomorrow...

... More comments...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Cation25(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2017
following...where can one get emulsion n sterilizer from(specific market location)
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by chordrylateral(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2017
Spread mat
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2017
Cation25:
following...where can one get emulsion n sterilizer from(specific market location)
You can get it anywhere they are selling Art materials...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by tugrow(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Cation25(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
meetvalue:
You can get it anywhere they are selling Art materials...
ok
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Cation25(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2017
following
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by ggoldmine: 9:16pm On May 11, 2017
Roll it!
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Ifiegboria(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Raintaker(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2017
meetvalue:
I want to use this medium to train a few number who want to know the secret involve in printing of T-shirt both manual and Digital.
Note: This is what I do and you can start this with only N8k and still make as much as N40k monthly.
Who is ready?
Me is ready sir
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Amazingg: 10:17pm On May 11, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 11, 2017
bumper to bumper
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2017
I will come back soon to unlease the koko, just stay glued...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Raintaker(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2017
we dey glued to d thread as man-u is glued to 6th position
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2017
Am sorry for the late reply. I got a contract of 32 dozens of polo which they need urgently for a program on sunday... So, we will kick off within some minutes. Just finished working on those polo now..
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2017
The other day I talked about mixing of the blue emulsion and sterilizer. Today we will focused more on the preparation of the mesh, which is the most important area as in the mixing of emulsion...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2017
Am having some issues in uploading some pics for easy clarification...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
Let's roll:

Use a spoon to coat the front and back of the mesh with the mixed emulsion as shown below and leave it to dry...

Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by tolajay: 6:07pm On May 13, 2017
Well done on this.

However, I'm thinking that a visual session would be more beneficial.

Can you record yourself while do these things? If you're in Lagos, we could work out something.

meetvalue:
Let's roll:

Use a spoon to coat the front and back of the mesh with the mixed emulsion as shown below and leave it to dry...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2017
tolajay:
Well done on this.

However, I'm thinking that a visual session would be more beneficial.

Can you record yourself while do these things? If you're in Lagos, we could work out something.

Am based in Anambra State, I think I will look into this video...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Out!! It Repels Mosquitoes / Looking For A Reliable Sourcing Agent From China / My Ordeal In The Hands Of Our So-called Financial Institution(ecobank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.