Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,225 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... (2139 Views)

I Will Tell And Teach You How I Started Making A Fortune From 3D Animation / Ways To Make A Fortune From Photography & Videography / Make Fortune From Shortcode Business With Just Small Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2017
meetvalue:
Let's roll:

Use a spoon to coat the front and back of the mesh with the mixed emulsion as shown below and leave it to dry...

Precautions:::
it must be done in a dark room (not too dark).
your hands will be free from water at this time.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2017
meetvalue:
Am based in Anambra State, I think I will look into this video...
But, this will cost a little token ooo, to cover the coverage and editing...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
Next thing to do at this stage, is make sure your art work is ready. Here, I will be using a job I got this morning for the training.
The owner of the shirt asked me to write "STAFF GREAT ACHIEVERS" at the back of the polo. And I designed and printed out my art work on a plain sheet of paper.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2017
Next thing to do at this stage, is make sure your art work is ready. Here, I will be using a job I got this morning for the training.
The owner of the shirt asked me to write "STAFF GREAT ACHIEVERS" at the back of the polo. And I designed and printed out my at work on a plain sheet of paper.

Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by ggoldmine: 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
The steps seem confusing.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Raintaker(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
Still following
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2017
ggoldmine:
The steps seem confusing.
Which place is confusing?
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2017
Well, from all the questions I received on my mail, I think I will do a tutorial video that will enable anybody to comprehend...

or what do u say?
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Raintaker(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2017
meetvalue:
Well, from all the questions I received on my mail, I think I will do a tutorial video that will enable anybody to comprehend...

or what do u say?
Yes boss and also an e-book.
I can help create an e-book , if I get the steps correctly.
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 5:33am On May 14, 2017
OK, I will work towards it by next week...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by lakes99: 6:06am On May 14, 2017
Fire on
I can do your video editing
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by mrfizy(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2017
following.....
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 17, 2017
God bless u plenty, CONTINUE....
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
waiting...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by meetvalue(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
I think is high time I help out....
We are in mess in Nigeria right now...
People hardly feed two square meal not talk of three...
I want to create an explanatory Video tutorial on my field of business...
On the video I will be revealing the intricacies involved in making a silence money from PRINTING OF POLO... for now...
YES! You heard me loud and clear.
It is my humble wish that you start a business that will help your financial condition as soon as possible and the truth is that “Printing Business” is one of the businesses that you can start with little amount and you will be surprised at the amount of money that you will be making as your profit. And I have not recorded a loss since I started this business (quote me)...
Here we are going to have an agreement, what is the agreement you may ask...
The agreement is that you either text or call me on Zero eight zero three three six two two five six zero, whether you are interested and tell me how much you can afford for the whole video tutorial..... sorry i want to be crazy (smile)...
It is easy for people to look at a business from afar and assume that it will be so difficult to do or that it will require very huge capital but most times when you get close enough and get the tips and secrets, you will discover that those assumed obstacles are not as difficult as you have perceived them to be...
Act now...
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Raintaker(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2018
OK Is the Tutorial over?
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Raintaker(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2018
OK Is the Tutorial over?
Re: How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... by Raintaker(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2018
OK Is the Tutorial over?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zoranga Lets You Convert Airtime In Your Phone To Money / Comment, Read News And Earn Money / How Do Sell My Flourite 85%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.