Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE Experience @ Nigeria Embassy In Ottawa (canada) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE Experience @ Nigeria Embassy In Ottawa (canada) (782 Views)

Nigeria’s Embassy In Russia Lacks Functional Toilet, Says Shehu Sani / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Finding Accomodation As A New Student In Ottawa- Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE Experience @ Nigeria Embassy In Ottawa (canada) by OlanUp(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2017
About the Nigerian Embassy in Canada (Ottawa)

Please kindly help us tell the Nigeria Police that Nigerian Embassy in Canada is rejecting the Police Character Certificate issued under the office of the IG to Nigerians living outside Nigeria and asking us to go to Ministry of External Affairs in Nigeria to get approval or certification for it. A document that the Ministry of External affairs knows nothing about! 
A particular woman is said to be in charge of the certification here in the embassy but she has been sending people away not minding where ever they come from. She claimed that the IG of police in Nigeria did not inform her before or after changing the officer in charge of the 'D' Dept of CID Lagos. 
I was at the embassy too today and it returned to me that I should take it to External Affairs Ministry in Nigeria. External Affairs Ministry that knows nothing about the investigation or the Certificate issued by a different Ministry. See the level of incompetence and studipidity!
I insisted on seeing the woman she of course refused to come out, while another senior officer went to her to speak with her she still refused! 
If this can be equated to blowing whistle please help me and others blow it! 
Nothing stop her from simply placing a call from the embassy and confirm who is in charge in Nigeria rather she decided to cause pain and loss for is here. 
It seems the woman has interest in one of the various online businesses saying they will help one get the certificate with either N30-50K.
Please let others know, let the IG know, let the media know how one person is holding every Nigerians in Canada to ransome.
Please share

(1) (Reply)

Studying Medicine In The USA / 7 Scholarships To Study In Italy / Abuja Hotels Fully Booked Due To APC Convention. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.