Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (64106 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by TriumphJohnson(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2017
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.

See below:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-sex-and-you.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2017
grin cheesy

I support!

No go die unto hole wen no dey full grin

482 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:25pm On May 11, 2017
Very funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 11, 2017
buh some opportunities comes but once nah

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Ufranklin92(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

This one weak me grin grin

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Ayodejioak(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2017
grin

Don baba J

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by izzou(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

angry

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Tazdroid(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Maga
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by eminikansoso(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
grin

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by TINALETC3(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
grin

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by dolphinife: 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Stand up ke.....patapata we both die there....

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by ijebuloaded(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Go Marry Egbon

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Tazdroid(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by doctor306(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
now I no why they sang the song "let him go"

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Horlawale1(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Epic grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Bugatie(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
E be like oga Don jazzy no sabi perform tongue

How can a man start what he can't finish?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Cokersclub... have you heard?

Stand up!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by borntoexcel2000(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Lol
ijebuloaded:
Go Marry Egbon

Even if Jazzy na ya real brada, e consyn u?

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by olaolulazio(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
If u are tired, don't kill yourself.... Use tongue instead and u will get the desired ringtone like, ohhhhg, omg, ajhjhh, more, babyyyyyyyy and so on cheesy grin grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Badge1: 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
Drink water join sef

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by kekakuz(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
bullcrap
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by JefLonDon(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
Ewoooooo

Chaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buh please who is Baba talking To

I sense Shading here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Ginaz(f): 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
Why will he get up? But to suck and press breast their waist dey strong for ground. Rubbish. undecided

32 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
so comical

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by professorfal: 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

abi o

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Alhkerimu(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
thanks
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by mooregan(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
Tell them oo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
Awwww... sorry smiley
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Adonis8296(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) / Ini Edo's Outfit At Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.