Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,596 members, 7,781,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:28 AM

Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did (68637 Views)

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? / Secondary School Teacher In Kogi Returns N130k After She Was Overpaid By Govt(pi / Akwa Ibom Contractor Returns N1.8m Overpaid To Him By Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by robosky02(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2017

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Igboesika: 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
joenor:
when last you see something like this happen?
I have done something similar several times sir, joke apart.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by talk2alabama: 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
That's nothing, it happens everyday.

But some people can wicked o, that reminds me on our first trip to lagos, my aunty wanted to buy gala and after taking the gala and giving the gala man 1k waiting for her change the motor got on motion.

As the gala man noticed the motor was in motion he stopped trying to run faster and stood in the middle of the road ,waved our motor and went his own way. My aunty wanted to fly out for her change when he waved at us and everybody in the motor was laughing, saying she should have collected her change first.

That was how she lost 900naira free of charge.

But it pays to be honest though.
grin
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by talk2alabama: 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
Such a pretty girl
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Prince202020(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
I need the girls number......
I want to dash her .......

Shuku shuku cool

1 Like

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by ayindejimmy(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2017
After all, change begins with each of us. Let's play our role... And vote out ANY politician that doesn't play his/hers
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Smeago007(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
I just returned the bottle of coke I drank

All hail ipob youths
grin

cool
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by maylisa(f): 4:46pm On May 11, 2017
I was overpaid 100,000 in diamond back few months back and i returned it. Its no big deal
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Klington: 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:
This is everyday event nah.
,,,,,,, all the ones wey u dey over collect,,,, how many u don return grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by maldino: 5:02pm On May 11, 2017
Some Nigerians are still good... Hope she was rewarded
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by chigo003(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
NCAN disappointed
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Excuzeme: 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
In this unfortunate economy which is biting hard on Nigerians, a lady who depends on minimum wage showed her honesty when it mattered the most. According to Mr Ubaka, this petrol station attendant was overpaid N5,000 by a customer but she chose to return the money instead of keeping it to herself.

The customer couldn't contain his excitement as he sought for a picture with her and of course appreciated her well...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/female-petrol-attendant-was-overpaid.html

She does not need such "dangerous money" because you may realize and come back with soldiers! grin grin

If only you knew how much she makes in day, from manipulated PMS discharge Pump or pumping "air" (instead of fuel) into your fuel tank or all those shortage of #20 here and there........... you will realise why she thinks your #5,000 is simply blood money!
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by opey112(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Nice, but wetin the man dey think wey over pay her by 5k?
Nobody is perfect it can happen to anyone
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by wasuka14(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
Am impress. A cashier, very young lady at one of Gtbank Branch in lagos also return my 3k on wed when i went to deposited cash. I just noticed she recounted the last batch of the money like 2 times, then she said Yes sir your cash is offer by 3k. #Change is everywhere now, thank to #PMB
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by no1madman(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2017
enshi:
Let me not lie... My gf will not return that money
I know!
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2017
Conoil una well done o.
This una publicity stunt may do well sha.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by moorevic(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2017
She did good. Kudos to her
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On May 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Icon79(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
It sounds crazy even to myself right now but, at that time, I was super confused by the whole thing! It was like for the first time in many many years, I have carry a luggage full of money to go shopping each time. gosh, I didn't even have the time to look properly at each notes sef. They would just say 5000 naira and I would put my hands right into the bag, grab as much naira notes as I could grab and give to the seller to count. It wasn't even funny!

O pari

bigtt76:
Buh guy ....you sef! How can you miss the difference between 200 and 500 naira notes naaaaau when the notes clearly shows the figures and written in words?

Even at that, 200 is less than 500 so all you need to know then was your multiplication tables

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by katme: 5:26pm On May 11, 2017
By their necktie you shall know them.. #firstbankstaff
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 11, 2017
okay.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by kamilous(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2017
pls wat is d title of this nolyhood film?
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by felix5559(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2017
she be female nao. am not surprise
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nairaboi(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2017
How much fuel him come buy wey e overpay by 5k
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Good the customer appreciated the gesture by the attendant though may not be rewarded instantly.

I'm so sure the attendant will have a place in the heart of the customer, and probably be rewarded when the time comes.
And create good name
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Orpe7(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2017
Dude was codedly paying her for her kitten but she didnt fall for it grin
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 11, 2017
This one na news?

Can't count the number of times have done something like this, whether small or big, have returned more than 5 phones to their owner yet i didn't enter news.

Anyways, kudos to her. It's all about self worth.

You're bigger than any form of embarrassment.
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Adeogun01abiodun: 6:29pm On May 11, 2017
Good one.
call in for ur fleet managemant
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by enshi(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
no1madman:

I know!

How come
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by sustainus(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2017
please I need u, good girl

Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by Fidha254(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2017
The guy is just heartless, look at him...with his suite... Does he know how much strength it took the lady do fight off temptation and do the right thing And then this guy goes ahead to ask for a picture of the lady holding the cash and giving it back to him.. Her reward is a selfu? What a di€k.. Give her half the money or at least buy her a soda or something... Don't rub it in her face that she did 'the right thing' by taking pics of her
Re: Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did by luvisdkey: 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
When next you need to buy petrol go to any nearest Conoil filling station that is what they are telling you. Their attendant are trust worthy. Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) / Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.